Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636037 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

@ run mad. Hahaha. Wanna err on the side of caution now. Yeah, matter of fact, I imagine and dream up nice fantasies every day especially if I'm not doing anything. And I continue fantasizing
Ok honey,wat do u study in school
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

Ok honey,wat do u study in school

Sadly I'm not in school yet. I wrote jamb, went for the post-utme screening at Uniben last year, passed very well, but I'm still contemplating, if I can handle this new experience. The school pressure, meeting people and all that. Same reason I missed my admission year 2015. I stay at home all day, lazing about, watching horror movies and listening to gloomy music. I don't care though. I no longer care about many things.

How about you?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Sadly I'm not in school yet. I wrote jamb, went for the post-utme screening at Uniben last year, passed very well, but I'm still contemplating, if I can handle this new experience. The school pressure, meeting people and all that. Same reason I missed my admission year 2015. I stay at home all day, lazing about, watching horror movies and listening to gloomy music. I don't care though. I no longer care about many things.

How about you?
Are you seriously serious? I dnt think I can believ dat, you jx talked like one of those whites who could be so crazy emotionally,you dnt wana go school cx u dnt like meeting ppl, thats very serious.I realy dnt knw if that kinda ppl exist in dis country, me has finished Uni, finishd Nysc,looking for a job and planning masterd. Sincerely, I still believe you are joking.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

Are you seriously serious? I dnt think I can believ dat, you jx talked like one of those whites who could be so crazy emotionally,you dnt wana go school cx u dnt like meeting ppl, thats very serious.I realy dnt knw if that kinda ppl exist in dis country, me has finished Uni, finishd Nysc,looking for a job and planning masterd. Sincerely, I still believe you are joking.

Nope. I'm not joking. I'm seriously serious. I was that energetic kid when I freshly passed out of secondary school. I did take sermons at church, did hang out with friends, and even took a teaching job that lasted 6 months. Until february 2015. Something happened, can't disclose it here, but it was like an emotional tsunami hit me. The effect knocked me down and ever since i've been avoiding people and living a carefree life. Care little about people now save for my siblings. They are the only people I give a shít about. Care less about everything. I get these crazy thoughts some times. Like I should feign suicide and watch peoples reactions. Have always been mischievous. Nothing in the world makes actual sense to me now. Just wanna get some money, travel to some distant land and move on, but my siblings....... If not
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nnfe(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Nope. I'm not joking. I'm seriously serious. I was that energetic kid when I freshly passed out of secondary school. I did take sermons at church, did hang out with friends, and even took a teaching job that lasted 6 months. Until february 2015. Something happened, can't disclose it here, but it was like an emotional tsunami hit me. The effect knocked me down and ever since i've been avoiding people and living a carefree life. Care little about people now save for my siblings. They are the only people I give a shít about. Care less about everything. I get these crazy thoughts some times. Like I should feign suicide and watch peoples reactions. Have always been mischievous.
I'm so sorry dear for whatever happened to you...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nnfe:
I'm so sorry dear for whatever happened to you...
It's alright.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Nope. I'm not joking. I'm seriously serious. I was that energetic kid when I freshly passed out of secondary school. I did take sermons at church, did hang out with friends, and even took a teaching job that lasted 6 months. Until february 2015. Something happened, can't disclose it here, but it was like an emotional tsunami hit me. The effect knocked me down and ever since i've been avoiding people and living a carefree life. Care little about people now save for my siblings. They are the only people I give a shít about. Care less about everything. I get these crazy thoughts some times. Like I should feign suicide and watch peoples reactions. Have always been mischievous. Nothing in the world makes actual sense to me now. Just wanna get some money, travel to some distant land and move on, but my siblings....... If not
Honey,cn we b friends,i will send you pm nw
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

Honey,cn we b friends,i will send you pm nw
You are sweet. I'm really sorry but I can't. I sincerely appreciate your genuine intentions though, but I'm not the kind of person you would wanna be friends with.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

It's alright.
Hi
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

You are sweet. I'm really sorry but I can't. I sincerely appreciate your genuine intentions though, but I'm not the kind of person you would wanna be friends with.
And do you know my kinda person?or my intentions of wanting to b ur friend.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
Hi
Right here. smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
And do you know my kinda person?
Not that. It's just that I can't tolerate people. I'm really sorry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Honey,which part of d country ae u from?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
Southern region, Delta State precisely.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by osolee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Southern region, Delta State precisely.
So you still dnt wanna b friends with me?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
osolee:
undecided
You are even here,ar u an introvert?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by osolee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

You are even here,ar u an introvert?
Yes now.... M watching you angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

I keep on reading this,jx wondering somethings,nd suddenly u dnt wanna b friends with me
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

I keep on reading this,jx wondering somethings,nd suddenly u dnt wanna b friends with me
.Am nt intrested in trying to help,i jx wanna say some things which I really dont wanna say public, they are things I feel like I knw that you dont knw,nd I wish to tell you those things
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
osolee:

Yes now.... M watching you angry
Keep on watching love
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by osolee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

Keep in watching love
kiss kiss
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

So you still dnt wanna b friends with me?
It's not that I don't. I can't. I deactivated my Fb account a due to this relating with people issue. Friends were asking why I didn't show up at school. I'm tired of explaining Forgive me
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
osolee:

kiss kiss
Pls remove dat,i mistaknly used **in**
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
Hi everyone,pls i need the help of a psychologist that could help me in determining what to live the rest of my life doing, I mean job,etc, am begging,someone shld pls help

Truth is, what's happening to you happens to a lot of young adults. I'd say the reason is because we are hardly prepared for life. Having spent at least 15 years through school and finding oneself faced with life and suddenly realising one isn't exactly properly equipped makes one somewhat dejected, confused and lackadaisical.

Depending on what you have studied in school, you're already trained to have a bias in a certain field of work. So you should start there. If you read Computer Science for example, you should seek a job in that line and also train and retrain yourself in that line. Honestly, the system in Nigeria is so poor it doesn't groom us well for life so you realise that a chunk of graduates don't even have an idea of what they're passionate about. But one must beat the system and discover oneself.

You may need a session with a psychologist to help you through a path of self discovery. But trust me, you can do it yourself. Your family and close friends will almost certainly know what you're passionate about. You can interview them. If you think deep within yourself too, you can figure it out. Something's got to make you happy and fulfilled when you do it - you just have to discover it. And then start on it...you'll find your way.

I'm not always game for this but if you still need help on discovering yourself, we could have a few anonymous email sessions where I can help with trigger questions.

Talent,gift i hv searched if i really hv any,I dnt knw but I think i dont no matter how i try to convince myself,thier are things I do dat makes me happy, I only see myself good at something I wanna be good at, not that those things are in me,with all my readings,and researches, am coming to belive talent is a myth,I beliv being a genius in something is real,being extra ordinary super brilliant is real,nd some physical features enable some to do some things better than others,e.g being an athlete,the say that everyone has some hidden talent,is something i belive is false,especially as regard some things.I knw this is not the best place to discuss this,pls pardon me.Thanks

Talent is not a myth. People are definitely born with natural abilities. Now, it may be a myth that "everyone has a talent," and I don't agree with that notion anyway.

Now, you say you see yourself being good at something you want to be good at but you haven't found yourself being exceptionally good at something naturally. Have you ever considered this: if those so-called talented people never tried out what they're good at, would they have found their talent?

Imagine Mozart or Beethoven not trying their hands on music; or Picasso and Michelangelo not on art. What happens? Maybe we wouldn't have heard about them, yeah?

Lang Lang is a popular Chinese concert piano who started playing at age 3. He was expelled from his teacher's piano studio at age 9 because they said he didn't have enough talent. Today, he is considered one of the most talented concert pianist currently living. If he stoped playing the piano at age 9, would we know him today? Definitely not.

I can go on and on about people who were at first considered untalented in a certain area they later became notoriously popular for. My point is, forget the definition of talent, if you find something you love, do it and derive joy in it. It's probably your talent. It could be writing, poetry, dancing, helping or what have you? Don't beat yourself up imagining what you should be good at but not.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
.Am nt intrested in trying to help,i jx wanna say some things which I really dont wanna say public, they are things I feel like I knw that you dont knw,nd I wish to tell you those things
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

It's not that I don't. I can't. I deactivated my Fb account due to this relating with people issue. Forgive me
I serioisly dont know why its only me responding to what you ae writing,why arent others commenting, I aint seeing you as introvert anymore,am seeing you as wierd, I was telling someone about what contributed more to introversy, nature or nuture, I wish the guy was here, I think you became one due to environmental cause, and the reason behind you being an introvert is damaging you uknowingly,and still you dnt wanna tlk about it, you not even wanting to be friends, I checked your profile and I was seeing your strange threads,now you aint a christian no more,and you dont care about people anymore.
But the truth is that you realy care about people very much, and thats your reason for hiding that you care and not caring

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
DonOms:

Truth is, what's happening to you happens to a lot of young adults. I'd say the reason is because we are hardly prepared for life. Having spent at least 15 years through school and finding oneself faced with life and suddenly realising one isn't exactly properly equipped makes one somewhat dejected, confused and lackadaisical.

Depending on what you have studied in school, you're already trained to have a bias in a certain field of work. So you should start there. If you read Computer Science for example, you should seek a job in that line and also train and retrain yourself in that line. Honestly, the system in Nigeria is so poor it doesn't groom us well for life so you realise that a chunk of graduates don't even have an idea of what they're passionate about. But one must beat the system and discover oneself.

You may need a session with a psychologist to help you through a path of self discovery. But trust me, you can do it yourself. Your family and close friends will almost certainly know what you're passionate about. You can interview them. If you think deep within yourself too, you can figure it out. Something's got to make you happy and fulfilled when you do it - you just have to discover it. And then start on it...you'll find your way.

I'm not always game for this but if you still need help on discovering yourself, we could have a few anonymous email sessions where I can help with trigger questions.

Talent is not a myth. People are definitely born with natural abilities. Now, it may be a myth that "everyone has a talent," and I don't agree with that notion anyway.

Now, you say you see yourself being good at something you want to be good at but you haven't found yourself being exceptionally good at something naturally. Have you ever considered this: if those so-called talented people never tried out what they're good at, would they have found their talent?

Imagine Mozart or Beethoven not trying their hands on music; or Picasso and Michelangelo not on art. What happens? Maybe we wouldn't have heard about them, yeah?

Lang Lang is a popular Chinese concert piano who started playing at age 3. He was expelled from his teacher's piano studio at age 9 because they said he didn't have enough talent. Today, he is considered one of the most talented concert pianist currently living. If he stoped playing the piano at age 9, would we know him today? Definitely not.

I can go on and on about people who were at first considered untalented in a certain area they later became notoriously popular for. My point is, forget the definition of talent, if you find something you love, do it and derive joy in it. It's probably your talent. It could be writing, poetry, dancing, helping or what have you? Don't beat yourself up imagining what you should be good at but not.
You ae really amazing, I hv sent you pm,pls reply,thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:

I serioisly dont know why its only me responding to what you ae writing,why arent others commenting, I aint seeing you as introvert anymore,am seeing you as wierd, I was telling someone about what contributed more to introversy, nature or nuture, I wish the guy was here, I think you became one due to environmental cause, and the reason behind you being an introvert is damaging you uknowingly,and still you dnt wanna tlk about it, you not even wanting to be friends, I checked your profile and I was seeing your strange threads,now you aint a christian no more,and you dont care about people anymore.
But the truth is that you realy care about people very much, and thats your reason for hiding that you care and not caring

Asides the fact that i'm currently going through a tough time, I have always been introverted. Nobody caused it. It's just nature that chose this path on my behalf

You don't understand. I do care little about people. Forget about the threads and god not existing ish. They have nothing to do with this. Certainly

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Asides the fact that i'm currently going through a tough time, I have always been introverted. Nobody caused it. It's just nature that chose this path on my behalf

You don't understand. I do care little about people. Forget about the threads and god not existing ish. They have nothing to do with this. Certainly
Smiles
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
ModestGal:
Smiles
Lol.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
NinjaX:

Lol.
Reply my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.