Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (635928 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dollabiz: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm in
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bidexluv:
introvert here. Most of the people i know do think/say am pround cos i Rarely talk to people. Always keeping to myself. Prefer watching movies/reading/listening to music to making new friends. Dont have much friends. Sometimes i wish i could school at home (uni level) cause seeing/meeting people everyday is kinda like fustrating and hard for me.
lol... u jst reminded me of me during 100-400 level in medical skul...
the total number of lectures I went wasn't up to 30...

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
JhyMedex:

lol... u jst reminded me of me during 100-400 level in medical skul...
the total number of lectures I went wasn't up to 30...

This is actually how I am......
Except in my school from clinics you must make 75% attendance else you're disqualified from writing the exams.

I don't think I attended up to 30 lectures in pre-clinics.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dearpiriye: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
iamnlia:

Except in my school from clinics you must make 75% attendance else you're disqualified from writing the exams.

well you both are extremely lucky. I'm rounding up preclinicals and I feel like I've attended toooooooo many lectures cry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Knetpro(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
yoruBADboi:
I have always love my introverted life until I have to be ambivert coz I do fashion, but two things can't change, am a Taurus and am melancholy

You can say that again!!! grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2017
iamnlia:

Yea ryt.. they threatened me wit dt attendance tin...
Me no. shake body o..
Till 500 sha.. Paediatrics posting..
that was wen I started attending lectures..
I still skipped some days sha ..grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olarewajub:
Can you speak fluently in a public gathering?
I av no problem speakin in public..
in fact I relish it..
Started Readin in front of the church at 9yrs..
debated alot in sec skul, did alot of scientific presentations too..

in Medical skul I was unofficially named The best speaker n presenter in Ma class ...

Am nt typically shy... I cld b hilarious vulgar to an extent sef...

I av a tit bit of pride... I cld b aloof n distant sometimes...

I relate wit pple alryt ...
tho more often than nt I prefer to jst b on my own... I really don't care for chit chat n idle talk
I av dis belief dt every moment shld b used to build oneself n I feel being around pple most if the tym will stand in the way of my “Apotheosis "grin

I'm my best self wen I'm alone..
I get to read more, think n analyze more, n generally improve masef wen am alone...grin

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
kemiola89:
For introverts, nothing beats having your 'alone' time. I went on hiatus because I needed that much 'space' so badly cheesy . You can choose to either be proud of who you are or conform to other people's standard.
U kinda interest me...
Bn monitoring ur post.. (Monitoring spiritgrin)..
Every Introvert shld adopt and imitate Kemiola's mindset..
She's an introvert n she's freaking proud of it..
She doesn't let it get in the way of her happiness...
becos Kemiola knows being an introvert
isn't some deficiency or some personality
disorder to b ashamed of...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
eipreel:
Never knew a thread like this exists embarassed really nice to know there are people like me and I'm not weird afterall...was beginning to think being able to stay alone at home for weeks makes me a zombie cry
Lol.. abt d zombie part..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
link2jude:
My greatest challenge being an introvert is that people misunderstood my nature and most times, they want to take me for granted.
Bruh.. I Op u read...
Find dis books“The 48 laws of power " & “how to be an alpha male by John Alexander "...

u cld find dem on Google.. PDF format..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

*blank stare *
Good evening to you too........Cellophane by Sia..
Can I have my earpiece back? undecided
lol.. blank stare? .. u shld punch him in the throat... I kid of course grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bidexluv(f): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
JhyMedex:
lol... u jst reminded me of me during 100-400 level in medical skul... the total number of lectures I went wasn't up to 30...
less than 30? lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bidexluv(f): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
So after reading "How to win friends and influence people" again and jotting down notes, I am still 100% introverted. Isokay!

Serving in a secondary school and resumption date is 2/05/17, still scared of resuming without any changes in my attitude.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bidexluv:
So after reading "How to win friends and influence people" again and jotting down notes, I am still 100% introverted. Isokay!

Serving in a secondary school and resumption date is 2/05/17, still scared of resuming without any changes in my attitude.

Happy Sunday Everyone!
That's funny. I honestly don't think the book promises to "change or reduce" introversion by some percentage. As a matter of fact, it will only teach you to make the most of relationships and get people to count on you.

Introversion is not something we exactly choose and can therefore flip a switch for. Some introverts crave the extroverted life because that's more popular and more socially "acceptable," and that's fine. However, the first thing to do is not desire change but embrace introversion. Understand it first and make the most of it. Then find out some things you'd love to do but can't do, and begin to practice doing them strategically. Then and only then can one find the required balance and stop feeling 'out of place' or desperate for change.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bidexluv:
less than 30? lol
Babe even me I shock....grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2017

Okay lets start from here,,I keep to myself all the time. However, once in a blue-moon, i usually open up to certain people. The thing is if i see any slight trace of unfaithfulness or betrayal in such person, i automatically withdraw back into my shell and then i dont come out for a veryyyyyy long time.

People find this very annoying and hard to understand about me.

Broda I luv u wit all ma hrt.. no homo..grin
bt cld we stop using that word “Shell "..
it's often associated wit slow n dull animals.. Tink snail, tortoise etal ..
Am suggesting “CASTLE " instead ...
Sounds Kingly won't u say?...

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Cool.... *fist bump*
Bruh.. u seem like ma type of introversion... except for the anger n passive aggressive bits tho..grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017

Of course, send me a pm, i'll send it to you right away.
me too.. pulisssss..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

couldn't send a pm.....can you send it to Jeffreyjamez@gmail.com
I'm gon need dt book too bruh.. cld u do a broda a solid..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JhyMedex: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
leadzeal:
I just realized that most gents and ladies don't have their pics as their dp.. It is one of my proposed litmus test and it seems to be giving impressive result. Note, having the dp as u, doesn't mean u re not introverted. So let me not be misconstrued.
Well, this my first time in the lounge and i'm sure glad to be here. Would be following up closely.

My nature, my self
Enveloped in that space
Where all imagination freely runs.

Where i choose to play
Roles of varying magnitude
Where i create my ideal love

My recluse, my abode
For if to be reincarnated,
i'll stick to this nature
Damn!!!! I jst fell in love... no homo B..grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Melsan: 7:46pm On May 02, 2017
Happy New Month Introverts. smiley

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
Melsan:

Happy New Month to you and the Introvert family....

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Giel: 1:37am On May 03, 2017
Melsan:

GloryIsaac:

Happy New Month to you and the Introvert family....

Happy new month to you both and all the introverts,

Shey it's not late grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 03, 2017
Giel:

Happy new month to you both and all the introverts,

Shey it's not late grin grin grin

Thanks Bro... Btw, it's not late at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Giel: 1:41am On May 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Thanks Bro... Btw, it's not late at all cheesy cheesy

Lol, grin
Thanks, I'm female actually, any time people on NL call me bro it makes me consider the F tag
cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 03, 2017
Giel:

Lol, grin
Thanks, I'm female actually, any time people on NL call me bro it makes me consider the F tag
cheesy

shocked shocked My Bad.... the moniker looks so "you know right" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Giel: 2:00am On May 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

shocked shocked My Bad.... the moniker looks so "you know right" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

No, I don't know, cheesy,
Tell me, grin
I'm serious though, I don't know
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:31am On May 03, 2017
Giel:

No, I don't know, cheesy,
Tell me, grin
I'm serious though, I don't know

What's its meaning??....
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Giel: 2:44am On May 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

What's its meaning??....

What did you say my moniker looked like? cheesy
Meaning of my moniker right?, , that's what you want to know?,
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:56am On May 03, 2017
Giel:

What did you say my moniker looked like? cheesy
Meaning of my moniker right?, , that's what you want to know?,

No need to modify the mention, i caught you already cheesy... hmm, so eager to know what it looks like, alright, tell me its meaning and i'll tell you what it looks like smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.