Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636058 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
khalids:

Ma Nigga.... cool cool cool
Hello bro. It seems you share the same light with me.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Windflower:

Not only you,I don't sleep immediately I close my eyes,my mind drifts off. I tend to think clearly about the days activity, and how I would spend my day the next day,from how I will interact with people,what I will say to them. My sleeping pattern this days is really bad,I sleep around 12-1am and I don't even sleep very soundly cos its like am conscious of the fact that am sleeping.

Exactly, this introvert thing comes with some behaviors which are quite 'weird' so it's left to us to use it to our advantage or unfortunately disadvantage. I think you should try going to bed earlier, maybe 8:30pm so as to be able to doze off before 10pm at most (this might not work if you have kids to cater for cheesy), would have recommended a glass/cup of milk but i'm aint no Doc lipsrsealed
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
okikiosibodu:

I thought only me experience this, cos people around me don't seem to comprehend why I stay awake at night for no apparent reason. I sometimes have to watch movies and let myself drift into dreamland cos if I decide to stay on my own even with the lights turned off and my device away from me in the silent night, I can remain away during the next 1hr, doing nothing. I sometimes review my activities in the day. I didn't read up the article you quoted, but I wil search for it now o the thread and read it up. By the way, long time no see, how do you do?

I'm good bro, just a couple of things that require maximum attention be keeping me busy, what about you?

Btw, do you end up dreaming about the movies? cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I'm good bro, just a couple of things that require maximum attention be keeping me busy, what about you?

Btw, do you end up dreaming about the movies? cheesy
All is well. You lines reminds me of a picture I came across this week, and it has not left my imagination yet cos of the gravity of its message being conveyed.
As for the movies, I have outgrown seeing them in my dreams since secondary school when I watched Resident Evil. It showed me pepper.
Really been a long time I was last active in this thread. I am so still trying to catch up I all I have missed.
Stay frosty bro. See you at the top

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 1:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Introversion Extroversion test results

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/bin/transferv

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:57am On Nov 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 4:24am On Nov 19, 2017
ibkayee:
Introversion Extroversion test results

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/bin/transferv

I am starting to hate tests because they are stereotypes, you were meant to be unlimited.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2017
iamnlia:

I am starting to hate tests because they are stereotypes, you were meant to be unlimited.
Lol yeah most of these tests rely on stereotypes, not to be taken as definitive but they can be good as just general templates

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Cc gidjah
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
TheLady123:
Cc gidjah
He who sow the winds, shall Reap the Storm .how are you doin pretty lady, you are welcome to our Introvert Forum.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
gidjah:
He who sow the winds, shall Reap the Storm .how are you doin pretty lady, you are welcome to our Introvert Forum.
Yeah.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
my soul is introverted
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
emmykendo:
my soul is introverted

And your spirit and body?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Divay22(f): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2017
I wonder how some people just jump into their beds and sleep immediately and am here thinking of the next thing to do, cause sleep seems to be far away.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ezenwa10: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2017
what do you know about your nails? be enlighten on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-well-do-you-know-about-nails.html
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Divay22:
I wonder how some people just jump into their beds and sleep immediately and am here thinking of the next thing to do, cause sleep seems to be far away.

We are on the same boat, miss. Seriously I wonder how they do it. As for me when I lie on my bed, my mind drifts off into fantasy land and I begin to daydream and completely give myself to fanciful thoughts, then move on to reflecting on my goals and aspirations, to contemplating the day's activities and the next day's schedule and finally switch to pondering some inconsequential details. It even gets worse at noons.

Sometimes to solve this problem I just grab my headphone and play non-vocal music with my eyes closed and the next time I open my eyes it's already dawn. Other times sleep just comes without much effort.

I think this phenomenon is due to the fact that introverts are pensive and as such, their minds are always active, unlike extroverts who are more into action.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Divay22(f): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
NameLezz:

We are on the same boat, miss. Seriously I wonder how they do it. As for me when I lie on my bed, my mind drifts off into fantasy land and I begin to daydream and completely give myself to fanciful thoughts, then move on to reflecting on my goals and aspirations, to contemplating the day's activities and the next day's schedule and finally switch to pondering some inconsequential details. It even gets worse at noons.

Sometimes to solve this problem I just grab my headphone and play non-vocal music with my eyes closed and the next time I open my eyes it's already dawn. Other times sleep just comes without much effort.

[/b]I think this phenomenon is due to the fact that introverts are pensive and as such, their minds are always active, unlike extroverts who are more into action.
[b]
Very active..
If i was to write about my world of fantasy it would be perfect all through cheesy cheesy
I can't just sit down without thinking far and i end up with my head banging me (headache)..

Sometimes i feel indifferent though..I slept 4.03 this morning not like i did anything in particular, music couldn't save me this time.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Finally! I found Utopia!

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Divay22:
[b][/b]
Very active..
If i was to write about my world of fantasy it would be perfect all through cheesy cheesy
I can't just sit down without thinking far and i end up with my head banging me (headache)..

Sometimes i feel indifferent though..I slept 4.03 this morning not like i did anything in particular, music couldn't save me this time.

I think all introverts are familiar with this experience. wink I have visited Canada and New Zealand numerous times. I even get to meet with movie and book characters and I interact with them. Don't worry, I know I'm a weirdo.

While thinking deeply is essential as it not only enable us to make good decisions, but it's also a mechanism through which great ideas and inventions are created, it's necessary that we set a limit to it, we should be able to draw a bold line and not stray from it. Constantly being engrossed in one's own thoughts can spell disaster for a sane mind.

Some peeps even travel far into this illusionary world and disconnect themselves from reality yet they are completely unaware, which is really dangerous. The need to apply moderation cannot be overemphasized.

Well, I don't even sleep at all some days especially considering the fact that we have uninterrupted power supply from 4pm to 8am everyday. I'm just up and about.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
DonOms:

And your spirit and body?
haha
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
NameLezz:

We are on the same boat, miss. Seriously I wonder how they do it. As for me when
then move on to reflecting on my goals and aspirations, to contemplating the day's activities and the next day's schedule and finally switch to pondering some inconsequential details. It even gets worse at noons.

Sometimes to solve this problem
just grab my headphone and play non-vocal music with my eyes closed and the next time I open my eyes it's already dawn. Other times sleep just comes without much effort.

I think this phenomenon is due to the fact that introverts are pensive and as such, their minds are always active, unlike extroverts who are m
re into action.
me too if i don't fantasize i won't be able to sleep i will be fantasizing about a girl am crushing and when i meet her nah gbese mhen introvert sweet me when it comes to fantasies
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is bothering you? I mean the issues
King locust cool
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
princ007:
King locust cool
Pynky?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
princ007:
King locust cool
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
locust:

Pynky?
Sshhh.. Lolz.. How have you been?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
princ007:
Sshhh.. Lolz.. How have you been?
queenless. Come here first lemme smack you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
locust:

queenless. Come here first lemme smack you
Hahahahaha... My king no vex
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Waw, never knew a thread like this exists

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:
Waw, never knew a thread like this exists
Yeah! You're welcome.. I am the queen here, while locust is the king.... Welcome to the family.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
princ007:
Yeah! You're welcome.. I am the queen here, while locust is the king.... Welcome to the family.
And I'm the messiah
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
iamnlia:
And I'm the messiah
grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
princ007:
iamnlia:

And I'm the messiah
princ007:

Hahahaha.. Bomb dey una heads.

Pryme baba I salute. Welcome bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.