Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (635813 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by paste007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Djtm:

I attended tutorials only once throughout my stay in school. I didn't really attend class in my first and second year too. Only started attending in 300L when shit got real lol. As long as you study for exams and attend the classes where attendance is compulsory (You can't pass some courses if you don't have a strong attendance no matter how well you write the exams),you're good to go.
did you have any carryovers
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
paste007:
did you have any carryovers
I did
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Preciouzword: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Heard of Avicii's death yesterday but chose to brush it off as another insane rumor, unfortunately, it has dawned on me that Avicii is actually dead embarassed.. Such a great musician sad

For anyone who doesn't know Avicii, you might have heard this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF6Jej8yb4

RIP Avicii.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Send me a mail..

Cc lsofdk, vizkiz, papikush, kushykush, obiorathesubtle
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Lsofdk(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
GloryIsaac:
Send me a mail..

Cc lsofdk, vizkiz, papikush, kushykush, obiorathesubtle
Just got your mail. I'll hit up the others bro.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Lsofdk:

Thanks Bro.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Lsofdk:

Bro, were you able to find out?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Lsofdk(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Bro, were you able to find out?
No bro, These interrogations are not easy and we can't just point fingers randomly. Though I don't think anyone in the group will do that
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's been a long time.
Good evening fam

As an introvert I have discovered that there are some people I just relate with well even though I don't know them that much. I'm just kind of free and comfortable around them.
Have any one of you discovered/experience this?

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Rukkydelta:
It's been a long time.
Good evening fam

As an introvert I have discovered that there are some people I just relate with well even though I don't know them that much. I'm just kind of free and comfortable around them.

Yes, of course. I'm not sure however if it's an introvert thing. As secretive as I can be - not opening up as most people do, there are still some people I find myself telling things to.

I have also learned that openness is reciprocal. If someone talks freely with you, you'll be inclined to do the same sometimes. Of course, there are a few exceptions where you just still find yourself not sharing info or feeling all comfortable with some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Jellymusty(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good day everyone am new here and been an introvert myself I decided to follow this thread hope am welcome

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jellymusty:
Good day everyone am new here and been an introvert myself I decided to follow this thread hope am welcome
you are most welcome
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
And that's how i opted out of this love feast gathering, cause i knew it was going to be a small gathering, and most def would not be comfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rukkydelta:
It's been a long time.
Good evening fam

I totally agree with DonOms that both Introverts and Extrovert may feel the same way . For me it's just about the chemistry. There're some persons you'll meet no matter how long you've known them, you'll feel comfy with them. This is the reason why i don't push my self to make Friends. For example, i was at a wedding today and a lady who came with a colleague of mine is the chatty type (definitely an Extrovert) . Despite my reservations chatting with strangers, i felt really comfortable conversing with her.. I really enjoyed the conversation. We talked almost about everything especially politics (who doesn't discuss politics nowadays? Probably lazy Nigerian Youths... )

In a nutshell, i prefer when my relationship with people follow the natural course. I compromise only when necessary.

Happy Weekend

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jellymusty:

Do you really need to be welcomed self (hehe) . This is your thread.
Any way you're welcome to the lounge
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
charley94:
And that's how i opted out of this love feast gathering, cause i knew it was going to be a small gathering, and most def would not be comfortable.

Bro you fall hand na grin
Please if the event hasn't taken place, try and attend.
Gracia
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
DonOms:

Yes, of course. I'm not sure however if it's an introvert thing. As secretive as I can be - not opening up as most people do, there are still some people I find myself telling things to.

I have also learned that openness is reciprocal. If someone talks freely with you, you'll be inclined to do the same sometimes. Of course, there are a few exceptions where you just still find yourself not sharing info or feeling all comfortable with some people.
Yeah that's right
There are some people that we just get along with so easily but others it's a no go area

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Olarewajub:

I would like to agree with DonOms that both Introverts and Extrovert may feel the same way . For me it's just about the chemistry. There're some persons you'll meet no matter how long you've known them, you'll feel comfy with them. This is the reason why i don't push my self to make Friends. For example, i was at a wedding today and a lady who came with my colleague was the chatty type (definitely an Extrovert) . Despite my introversion, i felt really comfortable conversing with her..

In a nutshell, i prefer when my relationship with people follow the natural course. I compromise only when necessary.

Happy Weekend
That's right.
I and a neighbor of mine got engaged in a conversation and he was like he didn't knew I can talk that much and I just told him that I interact well with people that got my flow and he asked me to expatiate on the word flow I just told him that there are some people you see and you gets along with so well.
At times I engage in a convo with some people and it's like I'm forcing the words to come out but others it comes naturally

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rukkydelta:

That's right.
I and a neighbor of mine got engaged in a conversation and he was like he didn't knew I can talk that much and I just told him that I interact well with people that got my flow and he asked me to expatiate on the word flow I just told him that there are some people you see and you gets along with so well.
At times I engage in a convo with some people and it's like I'm forcing the words to come out but others it comes naturally

I totally agree with the Last part of your statement. Sometimes, it's just difficult talking to some persons, especially with those with demeaning behavior. But what can one do? We just have to be nice because the extroverted world interprets it as pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Olarewajub:

I totally agree with the Last part of your statement. Sometimes, it's just difficult talking to some persons, especially with those with demeaning behavior. But what can one do? We just have to be nice because the extroverted world interprets it as pride.
Lol
A coursemate of mine once told me that the first impression she had about me was that I'm not friendly and not easy going but when she gets close to me she realised I'm the opposite.
One of the major problem we have as introverts is thinking too much of how others sees and perceives us.
An extrovert individual will be less concerned if people sees him as proudful than an introvert. We just have lots of thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sexymonkey(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
INTJ

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sexymonkey(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by zaltanera(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Being an introvert has not being easy, I tolerate people too much ,but I can be so angry if anyone should take me for granted and could overact to situation of being taking for granted. I am happy to see a group like this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by abiodunolarinre(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wow! It feels so good to come across a thread like this. I have been on nairaland for some years now and I never saw this.

One major challenge I have faced in my career is that my superiors always love me for my depth of reasoning but we always cross when they are propping me to be like them.

Sometimes I also get tired of working with them because I can easily predict a trend but most times they don't take it serious. At those moments I always seems to loose motivation for whatever they want me to do.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Jellymusty(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Whenever am alone I get to think better and find better solutions to most of my problems and there is this happiness that I do feel when am alone. I dont know if there is anybody that have notice this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Lol
A coursemate of mine once told me that the first impression she had about me was that I'm not friendly and not easy going but when she gets close to me she realised I'm the opposite.
One of the major problem we have as introverts is thinking too much of how others sees and perceives us.
An extrovert individual will be less concerned if people sees him as proudful than an introvert. We just have lots of thoughts

I have the reaction also. Alot of times i am deep in thought but people who dont know me very well take at as im unaproachable or angry.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 02, 2018
abiodunolarinre:
Wow! It feels so good to come across a thread like this. I have been on nairaland for some years now and I never saw this.

One major challenge I have faced in my career is that my superiors always love me for my depth of reasoning but we always cross when they are propping me to be like them.

Sometimes I also get tired of working with them because I can easily predict a trend but most times they don't take it serious. At those moments I always seems to loose motivation for whatever they want me to do.

Im am introvert and with my profession i am forced to be more of an extrovert. So i have learned to alter between the two. In my personal life im an introvert. When working and depending on how hard I want to trY Im am extrovert.
Now whats really difficult is when your partner is an introvert also
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 4:37am On May 05, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Im am introvert and with my profession i am forced to be more of an extrovert. So i have learned to alter between the two. In my personal life im an introvert. When working and depending on how hard I want to trY Im am extrovert.
Now whats really difficult is when your partner is an introvert also
How's that difficult?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:12am On May 05, 2018
charley94:

How's that difficult?

Difficult when it comes to communicating. For Example, if my partner and I are both introverts... At times it is difficult for us to communicate because we both tend to keep our thoughts to ourselves. But because we keep the thoughts to ourselves we mistake the silence for disinterest. When most its just that we would rather not be vulnerable or just think its best to not say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 2:28pm On May 05, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Difficult when it comes to communicating. For Example, if my partner and I are both introverts... At times it is difficult for us to communicate because we both tend to keep our thoughts to ourselves. But because we keep the thoughts to ourselves we mistake the silence for disinterest. When most its just that we would rather not be vulnerable or just think its best to not say anything.
with

i tend to agree with you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Narldon: 1:13am On May 07, 2018

A New Introvert in the Lounge.

I guess I've found my Niche.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.