Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (634413 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
April07:

My phone just decided to stop coming on.. embarassed

I missed you too tongue

Wait.. Shebi you can't call me ni..
Terrible friend angry

I called na.... didn't go through.... didn't you get my mail ni undecided...better tell that phone to wake up o!!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by April07: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I called na.... didn't go through.... didn't you get my mail ni undecided...better tell that phone to wake up o!!

Mail ke.
The numbz I called u with one time?? You can lie o! undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
April07:

Mail ke.
The numbz I called u with one time?? You can lie o! undecided

Lie? ...to what gain?..... if I say I didn't call will you kill me?.... I'll bite you o...resurrect that phone!!!... and check your mail and stop squeezing mouth for me there
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 2:42am On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Happy new week to my wonderful friends. This week will be a productive one.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by RICKYMARIO(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
leadzeal:

That test, carl jung, is a very respected test for personality type. Thank you.

Do let us know your result.

My result

INFJ

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(25%) Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I took the carl jung test too my result:
ISFJ
Introvert(89%), Sensing(12%), Feeling(38%), Judging(22%)

You have strong preference for introversion over extroversion(89%)
You have slight preference for sensing over intuition(12%)
You have moderate preference of feeling over thinking(38%)
You have slight preference of judging over perceiving(22%)
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Disneyboy: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
gudafternoon guys.....hope u are enjoying ya day......and wish u guys a nice and peaceful week
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Haywhymido(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gud afternoon my vry own hommies
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nurd(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Has anyone read: How to read a book by Mortimer Adler or The Well Educated Mind by Susan Bauer?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
I took the carl jung test too my result:
ISFJ
Introvert(89%), Sensing(12%), Feeling(38%), Judging(22%)

You have strong preference for introversion over extroversion(89%)
You have slight preference for sensing over intuition(12%)
You have moderate preference of feeling over thinking(38%)
You have slight preference of judging over perceiving(22%)

The house is glad you did, your introversion is up the roof.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm. My fellow mates, how do you deal with embarrassment?? I know it might be quite easy for extrovert to deal with it, but us??
I went to greet my bro in his shop today, when I got there I met his wife and my sister. I entered the shop and greeted all of them only for them to start looking at me like a moroon, i didn't know what to do, i was really embarrassed angry I even tried touching my sister's phone and she told me to leave her phone alone. Non of them even paid attention to me, i felt like why am I even here?? When I asked my sis why she is doing LIke that she said her greeted her somehow on whatsaap. I said 'hello ping!!' and 'whats up' is that enough for her to act as if I dnt exist?? She knows.am shy,..... M angry with myself now
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Funny sis
Just whatsapp her again and explain to her how you feel....You did not intend to be rude.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by donifez(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
You always like to spend time alone as you prefer to focus on your inner world. People may think your living style is boring but actually you enjoy yourself so much. You may not be shy, but you think having a few best friends is better than having a bunch of Facebook friends.[/quote]

Above is my result.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by RICKYMARIO(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
leadzeal:

The house is glad you did, your introversion is up the roof.
Exactly
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by RICKYMARIO(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
classicB:
Hmm. My fellow mates, how do you deal with embarrassment?? I know it might be quite easy for extrovert to deal with it, but us??
I went to greet my bro in his shop today, when I got there I met his wife and my sister. I entered the shop and greeted all of them only for them to start looking at me like a moroon, i didn't know what to do, i was really embarrassed angry I even tried touching my sister's phone and she told me to leave her phone alone. Non of them even paid attention to me, i felt like why am I even here?? When I asked my sis why she is doing LIke that she said her greeted her somehow on whatsaap. I said 'hello ping!!' and 'whats up' is that enough for her to act as if I dnt exist?? She knows.am shy,..... M angry with myself now
Its nt ur fault na i believe she shd be more understsnding
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
am coming, let me go and take my test. Hope you guys are cool.. the weather these days tho.. I just feel like am in jos...hmmm , talking about Jos, it will be so cold there. anywayz , brb.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nurd(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
CHARLYX9:
awon chronic masturbators continue guys i promise you some of you would die of depression while some of heart attack and while some will suffer SAD,Schrizophonia,MD continue happy introverts

Wow! embarassed

Do not wish for others what you do not wish for yourself.

And thank you for the advice...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
nurd:

Wow! embarassed

Do not wish for others what you do not wish for yourself.

And thank you for the advice...
i am telling you the fact and you are saying that am wishing you what if you can read from the beginning of the thread(1-58) you would see alota people saying that they are suffering from depression,schrizophenia,SAD,MD(mental disorder).continue bunch of hypocrites
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
CHARLYX9:
i am telling you the fact and you are saying that am wishing you what if you can read from the beginning of the thread(1-58) you would see alota people saying that they are suffering from depression,schrizophenia,SAD,MD(mental disorder).continue bunch of hypocrites
Good boy cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
CHARLYX9:
So why did you accuse them of being chronic masturbators?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
CHARLYX9:
awon chronic masturbators continue guys i promise you some of you would die of depression while some of heart attack and while some will suffer SAD,Schrizophonia,MD continue happy introverts

Your words did put a smile on my face. Don't ask why smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nurd(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
quote author=CHARLYX9 post=35298361]i am telling you the fact and you are saying that am wishing you what if you can read from the beginning of the thread(1-58) you would see alota people saying that they are suffering from depression,schrizophenia,SAD,MD(mental disorder).continue bunch of hypocrites[/quote] grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Hopez456(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
CHARLYX9:
Lol, keep on hating. Yeah we are happy introverts!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 2:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
morning peepz...hope y'all had a wonderful night.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FixedRoots: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
leadzeal:
I noticed that when some people come into this Lounge, some of us ask whether they are introverts too while some don't bother to ask(i'm guilty of this).

Please we should be aware that most people don't know, talkless of understanding their personality.

So I scanned through the web for a very short personality test. It takes less than a minute to see your result. Please, we should take it irrespective of whether you know your personality already. Active members should lead the way to encourage others to follow.

Pasting your result here would be totally awesome.

Personality Test

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/like-introvert-extrovert-ambivert.html

Below is my result.

You always like to spend time alone as you prefer to focus on your inner world. People may think your living style is boring but actually you enjoy yourself so much. You may not be shy, but you think having a few best friends is better than having a bunch of Facebook friends.
Hi everyone. I just found this thread. I took the personality test and thought to share my result:
Ambivert
You can understand the struggles of both introverts and extroverts because you have both of their traits. You are more flexible and hence like the only ones who can connect introverts and extroverts. Sometimes you may think that you are not special enough but indeed you can be very influential and have a great potential to be successful.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
FixedRoots:

Hi everyone. I just found this thread. I took the personality test and thought to share my result:
Ambivert
You can understand the struggles of both introverts and extroverts because you have both of their traits. You are more flexible and hence like the only ones who can connect introverts and extroverts. Sometimes you may think that you are not special enough but indeed you can be very influential and have a great potential to be successful.
Wow, Ambivert. Cool.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by treesh(f): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2015
My result.
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44%) You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%) You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%) You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by fflamingo(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2015
iamayodeji:

Of course, send me a pm, i'll send it to you right away.
Hi bro, happy new month. I would appreciate if you can send me the pdf of that file or link where I can download it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by chidexxy007(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
welcome to the month of July... the month where all ur dreams will come tru. May God lead us tru successfully. Happy new month guys
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
fflamingo:

Hi bro, happy new month. I would appreciate if you can send me the pdf of that file or link where I can download it;
okay, I will do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.