Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (635814 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:

This is serious. Will you feel at home or be open to
someone who exhibits all these too? smiley smiley smiley
sure they will. That kind of person will be dere best bet self. But one thing i know is we(introverts) are kinda very nice and good people, and intelligent too. Just give us dat gentle nudge, make us relax and we will talk, have fun and be alrite.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
please, am I an introvert.....

answer me according to what you'll read now.

I'm in my early twenties, I don't like to mingle too much with people sometimes, if the person is someone that I like(girl), then it's a no go area for me to really start a conversation with the person..

I really keep to myself, I don't go out much, mostly on errands and to go to mosque, I just stay indoors. I keep things, I don't really share my issues or problems with people even with my mum.....I just tell them I'm fine, I just keep the things to myself.

but, on social media I'm active, if you see me chatting with someone on social media, you'll BOW, but the thing is that I'm a very shy person but that's mostly around people I don't know......I'll rather text you on whatsapp than call you. but I do call too.....

I don't like staring straight into people's eye too it makes me feel uncomfortable......

THAT IS ALL..........FOR NOW

SO PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Yellowson(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrtopeqs:
please, am I an introvert.....

answer me according to what you'll read now.

I'm in my early twenties, I don't like to mingle too much with people sometimes, if the person is someone that I like(girl), then it's a no go area for me to really start a conversation with the person..

I really keep to myself, I don't go out much, mostly on errands and to go to mosque, I just stay indoors. I keep things, I don't really share my issues or problems with people even with my mum.....I just tell them I'm fine, I just keep the things to myself.

but, on social media I'm active, if you see me chatting with someone on social media, you'll BOW, but the thing is that I'm a very shy person but that's mostly around people I don't know......I'll rather text you on whatsapp than call you. but I do call too.....

I don't like staring straight into people's eye too it makes me feel uncomfortable......

THAT IS ALL..........FOR NOW

SO PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER.

dats a typical introvert in the house,same as u.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yellowson:
dats a typical introvert in the house,same as u.

undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Geofavor(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrtopeqs:

undecided
Yes you are an introvert. You've taken the first step, Which is discovering that you're introverted. The next thing you need to do now is to ask yourself, " why do I behave this way? - is it inferiority complex? Is it that I just find myself to act and react like this naturally? Or is it that I Just like my space to myself - cos I don't want too much burden and cos I'm more proficient like that?"

Find out what it is. If it's something you'd like to stop and change, you can work towards it.

Introversion is not bad, so far as it doesn't hamper you from getting the goodies of thisworld.

Bold introverts usually end up being great achievers!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
shegxi:
sure they will. That kind of person will be dere best bet self. But one thing i know is we(introverts) are kinda very nice and good people, and intelligent too. Just give us dat gentle nudge, make us relax and we will talk, have fun and be alrite.

smiley @bolded I thought as much. True, Introverts always turn out to be very warm to everyone's dismay. When people get to know them they are like, 'how can this one lonely, boring and probably sad man be this cheerful! shocked unbelievable'

Most, not all are intelligent smiley

I dunno if i am right, but i think an introvert might do better(socially) with someone more introverted. smiley

And yes, i will always make introverts feel at home!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yellowson:
am a good friend once we get something to talk about esp when it concerns the web and educational stuffs,but to even start up a conversation na no go area.

Wait, apart from face to face conversation you cant dialogue online too? smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi I am an introvert. I get bored of long talk and i cant keep a conversation going in real for 5 minutes. At times, I will be indoor for complete a week without going out.

During my undergraduate, my daily routine was hostel-school, hostel- church. My friends will invite me to a party and will decline without doing anything. If I'm inside a bus and a chick or guy is beside me, I wont talk to the person until I get to my final destination. weird, isnt it?

I could remember one of my ex told me "You are too bored for my liking".
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:

Nice dp smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:

smiley @bolded I thought as much. True, Introverts always turn out to be very warm to everyone's dismay. When people get to know them they are like, 'how can this one lonely, boring and probably sad man be this cheerful! shocked unbelievable'

Most, not all are intelligent smiley

I dunno if i am right, but i think an introvert might do better(socially) with someone more introverted. smiley

And yes, i will always make introverts feel at home!

LOL, u shld knw i mean most about d intelligence remark. By default, they shld be.
As per doin well with a more introverted person, it doesn't necessarily follow. D key thing is "understanding" one anoda. There4, an introvert can do well socially also wit an extrovert. "Understanding" here means knowing each others limit, tolerating and compromising, and meeting each other at d half way.
Do u consider ursef as an introvert?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Yellowson(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:

nooo i bad for online conversation,if i date girl online ntin dey make me no get am na to come confirm it for face to face dey mess it up
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yellowson:

nooo i bad for online conversation,if i date girl online ntin dey make me no get am na to come confirm it for face to face dey mess it up

grin grin I understand. Have you ever asked yourself(sincerely) why you cant look at people in the eye?

1. They look better?
2. You cant speak well?
3. They always know better?(assumption)
4.They will be disappointed? smiley

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
shegxi:
LOL, u shld knw i mean most about d intelligence remark. By default, they shld be.
As per doin well with a more introverted person, it doesn't necessarily follow. D key thing is "understanding" one anoda. There4, an introvert can do well socially also wit an extrovert. "Understanding" here means knowing each others limit, tolerating and compromising, and meeting each other at d half way.
Do u consider ursef as an introvert?

Okay thank you for the correction

No, i don't consider myself an introvert, don't know how to keep things to myself tho i can be quite too.

I love my private time and i love company too! but 'good' company. These days, 'good' company is hard to come by, and i am (painfully) forced to keep to myself. I don't know for how long i can cope smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Soyedele1:

Nice dp smiley
Thanks swit *smiles*
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Soyedele1:
Hi I am an introvert. I get bored of long talk and i cant keep a conversation going in real for 5 minutes. At times, I will be indoor for complete a week without going out.

During my undergraduate, my daily routine was hostel-school, hostel- church. My friends will invite me to a party and will decline without doing anything. If I'm inside a bus and a chick or guy is beside me, I wont talk to the person until I get to my final destination. weird, isnt it?

I could remember one of my ex told me "You are too bored for my liking".
Lolsssss. Long talk bore most introverts smiley Even topics that interest you? smiley

You love being like this or you wish you were a bit different? smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay thank you for the correction

No, i don't consider myself an introvert, don't know how to keep things to myself tho i can be quite too.

I love my private time and i love company too! but 'good' company. These days, 'good' company is hard to come by, and i am (painfully) forced to keep to myself. I don't know for how long i can cope smiley
good company is nt hard to come by my dear, d problem is we look for it in d wrong people and things.

D S.I unit of good company is intelligence and humour and unfortunately, dats d last thing we look out for in people. Most times, we look for d tall, dark, handsome, smoothtalking, car-key swerving(in dudes) and d chanel bag- carrying, brazilian weavon fixing, buttylicious and boobslicious(in ladies). I hope u get d point am trying to make?

Painfully(like u affirm), its better u keep to ursef dan keep nt so good company.
Wat are ur hobbies?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Geofavor:

Yes you are an introvert. You've taken the first step, Which is discovering that you're introverted. The next thing you need to do now is to ask yourself, " why do I behave this way? - is it inferiority complex? Is it that I just find myself to act and react like this naturally? Or is it that I Just like my space to myself - cos I don't want too much burden and cos I'm more proficient like that?"

Find out what it is. If it's something you'd like to stop and change, you can work towards it.

Introversion is not bad, so far as it doesn't hamper you from getting the goodies of thisworld.

Bold introverts usually end up being great achievers!

but, I talk and joke when I finally get to know someone albeit after keeping mute for sometimes or a long time depending on the gender, is that part of an introvert too?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
An2elect2:

grin grin I understand. Have you ever asked yourself(sincerely) why you cant look at people in the eye?

1. They look better?
2. You cant speak well?
3. They always know better?(assumption)
4.They will be disappointed? smiley

dnt break a sweat about dis. Introverts are self-conscious people. So, even when people think they are amazing, they innately feel dat they are nt up to d task. I have walked dis road too but dis days,i no dey send again ogringringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
mrtopeqs:

but, I talk and joke when I finally get to know someone albeit after keeping mute for sometimes or a long time depending on the gender, is that part of an introvert too?

bros, nothing do u, it is part of d "symptoms" LOL.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
shegxi:
bros, nothing do u, it is part of d "symptoms" LOL.

this is serious.......I didn't know all this while.........
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
An2elect2:
Lolsssss. Long talk bore most introverts smiley Even topics that interest you? smiley

You love being like this or you wish you were a bit different? smiley

I wish I'm a lil different but no hard I tried to, it ain't working.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2015
shegxi:
good company is nt hard to come by my dear, d problem is we look for it in d wrong people and things.

D S.I unit of good company is intelligence and humour and unfortunately, dats d last thing we look out for in people. Most times, we look for d tall, dark, handsome, smoothtalking, car-key swerving(in dudes) and d chanel bag- carrying, brazilian weavon fixing, buttylicious and boobslicious(in ladies). I hope u get d point am trying to make?

Painfully(like u affirm), its better u keep to ursef dan keep nt so good company.
Wat are ur hobbies?
utsh. Sorry for this late come back.

You made sense tho the company i crave for is a religious kind but not the mainstream ones. I still have intelligent friends and pals with good sense of humour however i don't go deep with them urrgh. And that's what i want, deep friendship! smiley

I enjoy playing cool songs. Love dancing smiley Gist, surf the internet cheesy Reading my bible and good Christian write ups! et al. Thanks for asking. smiley. How are you today? smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Soyedele1:

I wish I'm a lil different but no hard I tried to, it ain't working.

Gush i wish i knew how to help, but you know what? Maybe you should start accepting some kinds of responsibilities that will get you closer to people. Like when you are nominated for something good, don't turn it down. Or you can choose to take up a post without being asked to. smiley Except you have a burning desire to get out of your shell, you will continue to run away from the only means; challenge! Challenge yourself to accept failure smiley yes failure. When you are no longer concerned about failing to please others, confidence kicks in. Nothing can shake you when you are at home with yourself and with time you will begin to enjoy the company of others, in a new way.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
An2elect2:

utsh. Sorry for this late come back.

You made sense tho the company i crave for is a religious kind but not the mainstream ones. I still have intelligent friends and pals with good sense of humour however i don't go deep with them urrgh. And that's what i want, deep friendship! smiley

I enjoy playing cool songs. Love dancing smiley Gist, surf the internet cheesy Reading my bible and good Christian write ups! et al. Thanks for asking. smiley. How are you today? smiley

religious? Mayb u need to become friend wit ur pastor dengringringrin. I am skeptical wen it comes to religion, i have seen many so called religious people do unthinkable things.

I generally look out for good people irrespective of religion, i have fwends dat are nt even xtians but have bn immensely good towards me. Dnt get me wrong, i like people of faith.

My day has bn good so far, church was great, just finished eating sunday rice and going out soon. How has ur own day be? And y do you nt go deep wit d friends u have?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
shegxi:
religious? Mayb u need to become friend wit ur pastor dengringringrin. I am skeptical wen it comes to religion, i have seen many so called religious people do unthinkable things.

I generally look out for good people irrespective of religion, i have fwends dat are nt even xtians but have bn immensely good towards me. Dnt get me wrong, i like people of faith.

My day has bn good so far, church was great, just finished eating sunday rice and going out soon. How has ur own day be? And y do you nt go deep wit d friends u have?

Friends with my pastor? Hahaha yes and no smiley

Me too. smiley I have been blessed with 'good' people from all kinds of belief system.

Still want like-minded people for Spiritual growth smiley My friends right now are on the secular side. Not good for me…

My day has been great, keeping myself busy with stuffs for Monday.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
An2elect2:

Me too. smiley I have been blessed with 'good' people from all kinds of belief system.

Still want like-minded people for Spiritual growth smiley My friends right now are on the secular side. Not good for me…

lol, dis is were i give up.........
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
shegxi:

Hello sorry I had to quote you please. I follow an2elect2 and I read dis and decided to drop a few words. I didn't read as much though just your comment and hers (last 2). The fact that a so call righteous person does wrong don't make the righteous peeps bad. I noticed that we have more righteous peeps doing wrong these days. I have get more help from secular friends than the ones in the church. The value of a Christian chap may have been lost but the place of the value and the intent of the value still stands. You sound nice and so does the young lady I follow. We must be the change we want to see.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
An2elect2:

Yeah you've got a point as always ma.
It don't matter how badly the other hyenas behave the lone ranger should stick to the others and not try to parley with wolves.

How have you been
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by An2elect2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
muphasar11:

Yeah you've got a point as always ma.
It don't matter how badly the other hyenas behave the lone ranger should stick to the others and not try to parley with wolves.

How have you been

beautiful and true, always! cheesy smiley

I have been fine, weak but strong in the Lord smiley

I hope you are good? smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
An2elect2:

beautiful and true, always! cheesy smiley

I have been fine, weak but strong in the Lord smiley

I hope you are good? smiley

Hahahhaha

Stay strong
Keep those wheels in motion.
Stay closer to God (personally) the world and the church of today are a big mess.

Am doing very well thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by shegxi(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
muphasar11:

Hello sorry I had to quote you please. I follow an2elect2 and I read dis and decided to drop a few words. I didn't read as much though just your comment and hers (last 2). The fact that a so call righteous person does wrong don't make the righteous peeps bad. I noticed that we have more righteous peeps doing wrong these days. I have get more help from secular friends than the ones in the church. The value of a Christian chap may have been lost but the place of the value and the intent of the value still stands. You sound nice and so does the young lady I follow. We must be the change we want to see.
thanks for dropping by. If u watch closely i didnt use righteous, i specifically use "religious" for a reason. Am sure u can figure wat i mean. Like i affirm in my previous post, i like people of faith(believe, convictions and actions) but u will agree wit me dat religion dis days is simply about doctrines and if one is nt careful and discerning..........u knw d rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.