Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,073 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba (3045 Views)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by luigiajah(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
From the information reaching our news crew, about 39 people were found dead in a church in aba.. The church is situated around Milverton /Eziukwu Road Aba. The people were said to be worshipers, who went for tarrying night.. As at the time we filed this report the pastor of the church is yet to be found.... Continue Reading @ http://skyreloadz.tk/forum2_theme_110758710.xhtml?tema=172
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Jakumo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
luigiajah: From the information reaching our news crew, about 39 people were found dead in a church in aba.. The church is situated around Milverton /Eziukwu Road Aba. The people were said to be worshipers, who went for tarrying night.. As at the time we filed this report the pastor of the church is yet to be found.... Continue Reading @ http://skyreloadz.tk/forum2_theme_110758710.xhtml?tema=172

Generator fumes ?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by yorex2011: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecided
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by luigiajah(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jakumo:

Generator fumes ?
... R u Sure?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Jakumo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
luigiajah: ... R u Sure?

IF there was no violence involved in the deaths, and the victims were all in a church building at night, chances are they were running a generator INDOORS to keep it safe from theft, only to use it in an un-intended mass suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning.

That is my educated guess, IF there were no signs of a violent attack on those church-goers, that is to say, no wounds seen on the bodies.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
What happened this time? Death everywhere.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by shedify: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wonders ..Na wao
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
the pastor should be apprehended asap, he needs to answer some very serious questions.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: the pastor should be apprehended asap, he needs to answer some very serious questions.
for what?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by seunlayi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aba Aba, Aba grin grin
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Liamm(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm in Aba but i haven't heard this. OP, you must be kidding

1 Like

Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: the pastor should be apprehended asap, he needs to answer some very serious questions.

I agree with you , he should be able to give account for their death , whether it was natural or spiritual.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Sparrow13: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
seunlayi: Aba Aba, Aba grin grin
what is funny Bro. ?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sparrow13: what is funny Bro. ?

He's just happy because it happened in Aba. That is how insensitive we have become in our country Nigeria. We against them. Since it happened in Aba, he has gained a bragging right against his 'enemies'.

1 Like

Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by psucc(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
NL, be rest assured that while I and my family, and government. commiserate with the families of the deceased, I have set up a committee to investigate the immediate and remote cause of these dead and whoever is found culpable, same shall be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I admonish fellow citizens to go about their normal business without fear as my government is on top of the situation.

once again may the souls of the departed rest in peace.
thank

1 Like

Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by heed101(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
supporter of APC publication. Yours news ko
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
I dont believe this yet. It sounds too outlandish but...a side of me tells me ' something new always comes out of Nigeria!'
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by torchwave: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
I don't believe this piece of news until it is confirmed by other reports.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by luigiajah(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
The Church Has Reportedly removed its banner
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by ashhascash: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
RIP to d dead tho cry

2014/15 original jerseys available male/female ... Any jersey you can think of, we have! Just add me up 7b60e5d8 or call 08183248921 #D7 place ur orderr nowwww!!
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
psucc: NL, be rest assured that while I and my family, and government. commiserate with the families of the deceased, I have set up a committee to investigate the immediate and remote cause of these dead and whoever is found culpable, same shall be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I admonish fellow citizens to go about their normal business without fear as my government is on top of the situation.

thank
a u Gov T Orji? Reuben Abati or who?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Mimisboygreat: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Liamm: I'm in Aba but i haven't heard this. OP, you must be kidding
u mean u haven't gone there to look? Almost all Aba residents have gone there to look. Well policemen from CPS have codoned off the place. I heard that d pastor ran away out of fear.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by ChrisOD: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Carbon monoxide, what you call generator fume, is odorless and toxic.
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Liamm(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
psucc: NL, be rest assured that while I and my family, and government. commiserate with the families of the deceased, I have set up a committee to investigate the immediate and remote cause of these dead and whoever is found culpable, same shall be made to face the full wrath of the law.

thank
lol. T.A orji on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Liamm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mimisboygreat: u mean u haven't gone there to look? Almost all Aba residents have gone there to look. Well policemen from CPS have codoned off the place. I heard that d pastor ran away out of fear.
hmmm. Which side you dey for Aba?
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Mimisboygreat: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Liamm: hmmm. Which side you dey for Aba?
ama ogbonna/osusu syd
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by thegoodone2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
nn
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by rattlesnake(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
U n Ur killer blog

Suspect no1

1 Like

Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by Liamm(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mimisboygreat: ama ogbonna/osusu syd
i dey faulks road... Around 7-decking
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by priscaoge(f): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
It's true,it happened @Eziukwu road!
Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by priscaoge(f): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
It's true Bro!!!

Many people gathered to have a look but d police and army around there couldn't allow pple to enter there.

Re: 39 Found Dead In A Church In Aba by corisande: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
shocked
Chai
Tragic!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some God Questions / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.