Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? (4959 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
.. Ok, maybe I'm a bit crazy or just evil, but it has come to my attention (recently stepped up my search for a wifey) that i dislike church girls, thats girls that like church too much (i dnt mean liking God too much oh)

1. Ladies that cannot talk for ten mins without making reference to "papa this", "pastor that".... "bishop said", "Papa and mama that". It kind of disgusts me. I see them as very shallow and unintelligent.

2. Ladies that cnt look beyond how catholics are pegans and wld not see God, or how church A/Pastor A is not godly enough and how non tithers are on the journey to hell and dnt even consider muslims as humans nor cele and C&C and all the position is based on what "Papa and Mama" told them.

3. Ladies that go for choir practice on saturday, attend all 100 services on sunday, having gone for pre service arnd 5:30, go for bible study on monday, fight against evil spirits on tuesday, go for midweek service on wed, etc etc.... as in, spend more time in church than on any other self development drive. Know nothing about politics, movies, technology.. as in, nothing outside what/when the next church service is .

LONG STORY SHORT, LETS HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, WHATS UR TAKE ON CHURCH GIRLS?

So i know if the devil has possessed me...heheh

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Becareful not to discourage anyone from participating fully in the things of God, if you don't like them, there are many hoes around...
Make a choice

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Leibnitz: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Very disciplined cool

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, op, op! How many times did I call you?
Mind your business.

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by vizkiz: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
All you need to do is find the right Hole,just calm down, don't rush....once you locate your destination, try and get some "work" done on it (this will make her feel alive)

Once you are done, insert your "stick of sin" and take it slowly...she would give you some funny sounds(dnt worry she's enjoying it)

Oops, sorry, wrong thread tongue

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Becareful not to discourage anyone from participating fully in the things of God, if you don't like them, there are many hoes around...
Make a choice

plz note, being Godly is way different from being "churchious" (if that is a word sef)

I am saying if u go to church so much so that u have no original opinion on nothing other than what 'papa' said or what 'mama' said is just crazy.

I am saying, engage in other stuff different from church activities. Go watch movies, read gossip magazines, whats news, play sports, follow technology, go to romance section of nairaland, even visit sexuality subsection once in a while. Visit Autos, politics, fashion... etc etc

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: Op, op, op! How many times did I call you?
Mind your business.

Wetin i do nah?

Na just question i dey ask oh. Trying to gauge how evil i might have become...heheh
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz: All you need to do is find the right Hole,just calm down, don't rush....once you locate your destination, try and get some "work" done on it (this will make her feel alive)

Once you are done, insert your "stick of sin" and take it slowly...she would give you some funny sounds(dnt worry she's enjoying it)

Personally, i dnt care much about the "hole" (as u call it). Everyone has one, so we will definitely get there. Right now, i dnt even mind a lady that will tell me no sex before marriage (as long as we will have it afterwards...heheh). Just make she get small sense pass wetin 'papa' and 'mama' talk
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Debonair01:

I am saying, engage in other stuff different from church activities. Go watch movies, read gossip magazines, whats news, play sports, follow technology, go to romance section of nairaland, even visit sexuality subsection once in a while. Visit Autos, politics, fashion... etc etc

Well everybody has what he or she likes to do in their leisure time, some ppl prefer to do all you listed above without having time for God while to some ppl a day without church activities is an incomplete day.
What you like in a girl is totally different from what another wants.. Like I said don't try to discourage anybody from doing what they love to do.
Take for instance myself, I am sometimes naughty but I will like to marry a church boy, who spends quality time in church with his maker...

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
vizkiz: All you need to do is find the right Hole,just calm down, don't rush....once you locate your destination, try and get some "work" done on it (this will make her feel alive)

What do we call male hoes again?
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Debonair01:

Personally, i dnt care much about the "hole" (as u call it). Everyone has one, so we will definitely get there. Right now, i dnt even mind a lady that will tell me no sex before marriage (as long as we will have it afterwards...heheh). Just make she get small sense pass wetin 'papa' and 'mama' talk

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Leibnitz: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Becareful not to discourage anyone from participating fully in the things of God, if you don't like them, there are many hoes around...
Make a choice
Adaobodo oyibo kedu ka i di taa. tongue
It's me Decibelâ„¢ winkWas visited with ban by Mynd44 angry
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by x2lambo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
If she talks about church all the time then you need to run they are the worst speaking from experience

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by vizkiz: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Call them rich @ss niggas wink
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by ifex370(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
op must be staying in IBADAN

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Adaobodo oyi kedu ele i di taa. tongue
It's me Decibelâ„¢ winkWas visited with ban by Mynd44 angry

Na gbayali ka nkpulu "something" je zuo ike...
Haba btw I am fine grin
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Leibnitz: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Na gbayali ka nkpulu "something" je zuo ike...
Haba btw I am fine grin
Rapu anu mpam ahu ana akpa Mynd**: i mana amu kelibe odika oga agbawa ***, will get him in his scrotum some day angry
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Run from those type of girls. For deepthinkers lyk us, dy will annoy u. I dated one lyk dat and it is d worst mistake of my life. Don't get me wrong o, i am christian but i believe d bible says 'faith without works is dead'. Those type of girls are so lazy nd depends on divine intervention 2 make life smooth for them

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Rapu anu mpam ahu ana akpa Mynd**: i mana amu kelibe odika oga agbawa ***, will get him in his scrotum some day angry
grin of all places, nwanaa biko dnt destroy his career
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Well everybody has what he or she likes to do in their leisure time, some ppl prefer to do all you listed above without having time for God while to some ppl a day without church activities is an incomplete day.
What you like in a girl is totally different from what another wants.. Like I said don't try to discourage anybody from doing what they love to do.
Take for instance myself, I am sometimes naughty but I will like to marry a church boy, who spends quality time in church with his maker...

But can there be some sort of balance? DO everything to moderation. I am a guy, and yet some football nights i just decide to watch some movie instead.

so, to my question, ( i know preferences differ) but generally what is ur take on church girls (i know u are lady, but u can still give an honest answer)
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:

`Males aren't called hoes, but females.

Here:
Female - hoe
Male: cutlass.

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
caldermichaels: Run from those type of girls. For deepthinkers lyk us, dy will annoy u. I dated one lyk dat and it is d worst mistake of my life. Don't get me wrong o, i am christian but i believe d bible says 'faith without works is dead'. Those type of girls are so lazy nd depends on divine intervention 2 make life smooth for them

Guy, we totally on the same page. You ask her about some business venture u considering, but instead of giving sound reasons and suggestions, tells u instead to pray and fast on it (dnt get me wrong, guys..that is good too, but u asked for business advice). Bringing up politics is a No NO all together.

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by ITbomb(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
The church is the worse place to find a wife.
I'm now waiting on recommendation from friends

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Austeenx:

`Males aren't called hoes, but females.

Here:
Female - hoe
Male: cutlass.
grin... I prefer to use male hoes and female cutlass
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol,ya rili evil..getout of here!anywayz its more abt strikin a balance,payin attention to every aspect of your life,social,spiritual,physical and so on..cz dey all kinda complete u.faith is necessary to everyone,i do have an unswerving catholic faith to..i just hav an ish wt d prigs,dose dah flay and fulminate*our judges*dey usually hav a one tracked mind!who goes to church 7days in a week btw?

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
grin... I prefer to use male hoes and female cutlass

`Well, your preference.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Too much of everytin is bad! Includin holy holy, dnt bore my life plz
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by lilmax(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
I cannot date a gal that goes to church on monday through sunday,its not about you going to church everyday that makes you a good wife,well not all sha

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Balance is the key sha
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by sconp: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
creating a balance is best! Its better to be righteous than religious. There's a difference.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by deltateam: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Our take on the matter is not relevant as you have already taken your stand just as I dislike party girls and indomie girls but creating a thread for it?

Like seriously dude what were you thinking? embarassed

Viral Photo Made By Artist Of A Girl Smiling Only When Your Eyes Are Half Closed / Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body