Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? (4960 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Smartsyn(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmm church girls, some of them though...

If you can be able to break their defenses, you'll see a very lonely girl that crave for some loving..
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP, i dated one church girl (or better still, i shud say i ended up somewhere not any better dan d friend zone). It was back den in skul. From afar ds average looking girl had ds facade of brilliance (she was even on top of her class) bt wen i came really close, d reality was different. She relied on cramming to pass exams.

Her social life was not far frm zero. She goes to church six times a week and twice on sunday. Guy, d relationship was boring and d gal was even more boring; infact we hardly even meet coz she was free only on tuesdays. Hence, we usually talk on phone. At a tym i felt like i was dating ma fone nt her. Jst imagine.
Anytime we manage to sit nd talk, i find it difficult to keep d conversation going coz she isnt vast. She was a bore.

Worst part: she doesnt like going on dates coz it may lead to sin. Hugging can lead to sin and kissing is a huge sin. Guy, i tire. Jst brokeup and fled.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
deltateam: Our take on the matter is not relevant as you have already taken your stand just as I dislike party girls and indomie girls but creating a thread for it?

Like seriously dude what were you thinking? embarassed

1stoff... u seem to underestimate the power of boredom?

as to what i was thinking when i created the thread.... ehmmm, trying to gauge hw "gone" or evil i might have turned, and since my largest pool of persons are here on nairaland.... wooola, topic created.

So, i u gonna answer or what?... Whats ur take?
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by visasubagent: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Those of them that can strike a balance between their social and religious lives are interesting.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Bro debo am coming to comment lemme finish dis prayer meeting first den choir rehearsal b4 I proceed to search d scriptures class there after youths fellowship den bak to house fellowship den I shall reply u remain blessed till I return

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by sexylogan(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu: Becareful not to discourage anyone from participating fully in the things of God, if you don't like them, there are many hoes around...
Make a choice

Exactly. Make your choice. You can either have a Holy Girl....or a Hoe

2 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Debonair01: .. Ok, maybe I'm a bit crazy or just evil, but it has come to my attention (recently stepped up my search for a wifey) that i dislike church girls, thats girls that like church too much (i dnt mean liking God too much oh)

1. Ladies that cannot talk for ten mins without making reference to "papa this", "pastor that".... "bishop said", "Papa and mama that". It kind of disgusts me. I see them as very shallow and unintelligent.

2. Ladies that cnt look beyond how catholics are pegans and wld not see God, or how church A/Pastor A is not godly enough and how non tithers are on the journey to hell and dnt even consider muslims as humans nor cele and C&C and all the position is based on what "Papa and Mama" told them.

3. Ladies that go for choir practice on saturday, attend all 100 services on sunday, having gone for pre service arnd 5:30, go for bible study on monday, fight against evil spirits on tuesday, go for midweek service on wed, etc etc.... as in, spend more time in church than on any other self development drive. Know nothing about politics, movies, technology.. as in, nothing outside what/when the next church service is .

LONG STORY SHORT, LETS HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, WHATS UR TAKE ON CHURCH GIRLS?

So i know if the devil has possessed me...heheh

In a nutshell you dont want a God fearing lady so why go for a wifey in church...You can go to Elegushi beach and get one. tongue
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2014
DonCrust:

hahaha Best advice ever!
*scratching head* Hope you're already prepared for service?

Am at work tongue
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Mtchewwwwu,u guys sud stp dis unneccesary discrimination,am a church gurl,i go to church 3 tyms a week,sundai,wednesdays and saturdays and dat doesn't make me stu.pid,i av a bf,i do go on dates and i also av my own principles....and d last tym i checked i aven't regret serving my God.....it all boils down to aw each and every1 of us think.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Missmossy(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Only God should judge all things,its quite better than way.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2014
DonCrust: On a Sunday? What do you do pls? I'm sure you're not a police

How sure are you that am not a police tongue tongue
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by olumaxi(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Debonair01: .. Ok, maybe I'm a bit crazy or just evil, but it has come to my attention (recently stepped up my search for a wifey) that i dislike church girls, thats girls that like church too much (i dnt mean liking God too much oh)

1. Ladies that cannot talk for ten mins without making reference to "papa this", "pastor that".... "bishop said", "Papa and mama that". It kind of disgusts me. I see them as very shallow and unintelligent.

2. Ladies that cnt look beyond how catholics are pegans and wld not see God, or how church A/Pastor A is not godly enough and how non tithers are on the journey to hell and dnt even consider muslims as humans nor cele and C&C and all the position is based on what "Papa and Mama" told them.

3. Ladies that go for choir practice on saturday, attend all 100 services on sunday, having gone for pre service arnd 5:30, go for bible study on monday, fight against evil spirits on tuesday, go for midweek service on wed, etc etc.... as in, spend more time in church than on any other self development drive. Know nothing about politics, movies, technology.. as in, nothing outside what/when the next church service is .

LONG STORY SHORT, LETS HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, WHATS UR TAKE ON CHURCH GIRLS?

So i know if the devil has possessed me...heheh
al of them r silly hypocrites...they aint anyway godly or holy...av met 4-5 of them on 2go...infact,they r alwaz my targets on social networks
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Afrok(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Am not regular in church and not an active participant in church activities doesn't and shouldn't make me dislike an active person in church.
It's simple don't judge me or condemn me bcoz U think U are more Godly but correct me with love, I belief our relationship with God is personal and not "completely"based on our activities in church. It's ok by me if U ar more Godly than I am, but it won't be ok by me if U claim ur believes are superior than mine even when we claim to be serving the same God.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

In a nutshell you dont want a God fearing lady so why go for a wifey in church...You can go to Elegushi beach and get one. tongue

Apologies for what i am about to say next.... not like i care tho...

Either u dumb or just plain s.t.u.p.i.d not to be able to differentiate between "God fearing" and "Churchious" or u just one of those that allow ur pastor do the thinking for you. Either ways, if u think sleeping in a church makes u God fearing, then u obviously a joke.

P.S: Getting peoples opinion on topics like this has really nothing to do with my choices or preferences. I guess u need to go ask ur pastor first before u can come answer.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwwu,u guys sud stp dis unneccesary discrimination,am a church gurl,i go to church 3 tyms a week,sundai,wednesdays and saturdays and dat doesn't make me stu.pid,i av a bf,i do go on dates and i also av my own principles....and d last tym i checked i aven't regret serving my God.....it all boils down to aw each and every1 of us think.

My point actually is about those that go to church over 5 times a week. I for one go about 2 times a week (sunday and wednesday) on the average, or more accurately 1-1/2 times a week, accounting for the days i dnt go or days i just go for half of a service. But thats not the point.

My point is... on a scale of 0 to 7, where 0 is non at all and 7 is everyday of the week, whats ur take on ladies of 5 to 7?
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by justi4jesu(f): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2014
Debonair01:

Apologies for what i am about to say next.... not like i care tho...

Either u dumb or just plain s.t.u.p.i.d not to be able to differentiate between "God fearing" and "Churchious" or u just one of those that allow ur pastor do the thinking for you. Either ways, if u think sleeping in a church makes u God fearing, then u obviously a joke.

P.S: Getting peoples opinion on topics like this has really nothing to do with my choices or preferences. I guess u need to go ask ur pastor first before u can come answer.

Like u said previously..................You are either evil........or certainly devil has possessed you..

Your best bet VISIT ELEGUSHI and your wifey is nicely waiting for you there

my 1dollar
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2014
TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.... LET US TRY AND DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GODLY/GOD FEARING AND CHURCH-IOUS (AS USED IN THIS POST)

ON GODLY OR GOD FEARING, I CAN NOT JUDGE OR WNT TO, AS IT IS A PERSONAL THING

BUT CHURCH-IOUS IS PPLE THAT SPEND MORE THAN 4 DAYS A WEEK IN CHURCH ( and i am not counting sundays where they spend all day in church, frm attending all the services to staying afterwards for workers meeting)

YOU CAN FIND CHURCHIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GOD FEARING AS WELL AS FIND NON CHURCHIOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE GOD FEARING, AS WELL AS VICE-VASA. BUT THIS POST USES ONLY ONE OF THE VARIABLES... CHURCHIOUS
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Like u said previously..................You are either evil........or certainly devil has possessed you..

Your best bet VISIT ELEGUSHI and your wifey is nicely waiting for you there

my 1dollar

and you feel if you dnt spend over 4 days in church, then you must be at elegushi.... ARE YOU FOR REAL?
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Annypie: lol,ya rili evil..getout of here!anywayz its more abt strikin a balance,payin attention to every aspect of your life,social,spiritual,physical and so on..cz dey all kinda complete u.faith is necessary to everyone,i do have an unswerving catholic faith to..i just hav an ish wt d prigs,dose dah flay and fulminate*our judges*dey usually hav a one tracked mind!

who goes to church 7days in a week btw?

Trust me.. there are pple that do. Night vigils, choir practice, bible study, midweek service, workers meeting, sunday serviceS, curse breaking thursdays, enemies fighting wednesdays, witches die-die monday
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2014
Church girls are very pretentious and boring

2 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by tranxo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

2 bottles of your favorite for that. No mind am. For me, i am searching for that woman they were talking about in Proverbs 31:10-31.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by tranxo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Church girls are very pretentious and boring
Just like your profile pic abi?
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
Just like your profile pic abi?
see pastor pikin dey show annoyance. Poor people
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Debonair01: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
tranxo:
2 bottles of your favorite for that. No mind am. For me, i am searching for that woman they were talking about in Proverbs 31:10-31.

i guess u also only think of either sleeping in church or at elegushi.... good for you
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by tranxo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Debonair01:

i guess u also only think of either sleeping in church or at elegushi.... good for you
My dear, don't sweat it. As long as it gets you to shore, whatever rocks your boat is on point. Know what you want, and go for it.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by tranxo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: see pastor pikin dey show annoyance. Poor people
Lol. Annoyance? Poor? Well, nobody is perfect, but blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Ignorance is bliss, enjoy.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2014
tranxo:
Lol. Annoyance? Poor? Well, nobody is perfect, but blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
see pepper body o

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2014
tranxo:
akikowa. Abegi... Leave those ur spirit talks..ohhhh am scared I now a born again! Is that what u want to hear? Hmm if you like to be my friend hola me make I teach u work....you know say naija hard. Pepper Na the in thing for survival
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by tranxo(m): 1:38am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: akikowa. Abegi... Leave those ur spirit talks..ohhhh am scared I now a born again! Is that what u want to hear? Hmm if you like to be my friend hola me make I teach u work....you know say naija hard. Pepper Na the in thing for survival
You are already a friend but you are still entitled to your own opinion.....so am I. The spirit talk is what keeps me in check and in closer relationship with Christ. So when our journey here is over.....what's next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex / He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging / Pros And Cons Of Being A Side Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.