Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22266 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by theozobby(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Speak out!!!!

Let those with ears hear ooo
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by lilbazy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
I hope he his not their next target ooo!!! God pls protect him for us ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Leibnitz: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
hensben: so sucks to be you and it feels good to be sultan of sokoto..pttf
Argumentum ad Baculum angry

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Danhumprey: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
I refused to believe or accept that the Boko Haram,Talibans,Al queda insurgencies have religious intonation. Rather I believe that those terrorists have been brainwashed by their frustrated,psychologically imbalanced 'leaders.

Let's not generalise and attribute terrorism as an Islamic thing. Truth is,not every muslims are bad,nor do they support terrorism!

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by thegoodone2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
i like this speech. The end for boko
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Leibnitz: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234:

He has been speaking for a long time.

From 2011

http://www.informationng.com/tag/sultan-condemns-boko-haram-actions
Really Until he join the campaign to Sambisa only then i will take him seriously tongue angry
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preach!!...Someone also needs to tell those ediots to avoid been brain washed by the muffos who talk them into blowing up themselves, so as to get them fast track access into their promise land. (50 virgins).
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tbaba1234: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Chapter 4 Verse 29 - 30

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:"And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

One of the greatest scholars of this century, from Saudi Arabia

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."

- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, Saudi Arabia

10 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Blackchampion(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Areolad: “Though, we might not know those behind this
insecurity......
Una know well well
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by koredey(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well said, ; islam say u shouldn't take ur own life and dat of any other person , and if u kill anybody misatenly (I.e man slaughter) u must take care of the persons family + one other person who is not a member of that family thats in nid of help.. May almighty God see Nigeria thru dis Hard time..

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by lekkie073(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Abeg who fit translate wetin d man talk. I no dey hear Hausa cool sad
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kr0ne(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
So the Sultan finally found where his mouth is located in his face, after almost 7,000 people have gone below six feet. Smh!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kr0ne(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
tbaba1234: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Chapter 4 Verse 29 - 30

Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:"And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection. (Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73)

One of the greatest scholars of this century, from Saudi Arabia

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."
Are you saying that Boko Haram have their own quran? How come they don't read this part??

- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Osama10(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meaning all Islamist are delusional? grin
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by fuelsaver: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is wonderful! The Truth. God loves human beings that's why He could die for them. So humans that kill humans are not doing this for God but for satan and therefore must not see heaven but have their home in the lake of unquenchable fire with their father and master - the devil. Period!

Areolad: Sultan of Sokoto and president-general, Nigeria
Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Alhaji
Sa’ad Abubakar (III) has declared that life is sacred,
thus anybody who bombs himself thinking he will go to
heaven is delusional.
The Sultan, who said this yesterday when he hosted
security chiefs during the breaking of the Ramadan fast
in his palace in Sokoto, further explained: “For us, one
single life lost means a lot to us because life is sacred.
You cannot love God if you do not love your neighbour
and if we all agree that you cannot love God if you do
not love your neighbour, then why are we having all
these problems?” the Sultan asked.
While adding that the dreaded Boko Haram has now
become a franchise used by many to commit series of
crimes, the Sultan warned that any attempt to politicise
the insecurity that is confronting Nigeria will not bring
solutions.
His words: “When we politicise the security issue, there
can never be a solution to it. We should not narrow it
down to an ethnic or religious thing. Let us stop
pointing accusing fingers and vieweing terrorism as
Hausa or Fulani issue. We must all join hands to fight
insecurity because by the time you feel relaxed and say
they should continue to kill themselves, by the time they
finished killing themselves they will now get back to
you. Therefore, let us collectively fight insecurity.
“Though, we might not know those behind this
insecurity, but we should take our hands up to Almighty
Allah to expose those doing these killings. We must
also not pray and go to sleep. Let us continue to be
proactive. Let us continue to work harder and sensitise
our people on security matters.”
On how best to address the insurgents, the Sultan said,
“Don’t call Boko Haram ‘Islamic militants’. A criminal is
a criminal. Do not link him with his religion. The people
doing this insecurity are very small compared to the
millions of Muslims that are not in any way connected
to insurgency.”
Insisting that unhealthy rivalry among security
agencies is also another major setback towards
tackling the situation, the Sultan advised that the
situation where security agencies hide information from
each other should be discontinued.

www.thetrentonline.com/anybody-bombs-thinking-will-go-heaven-delusional-sultan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=anybody-bombs-thinking-will-go-heaven-delusional-sultan
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by 1shortblackboy: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'd rather kill myself than comit suicide
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by ask1: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by omenka(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Honestly, what the north needs is massive education and reorientation of their youths and kids in such a manner as to still preserve the sanctity of their religion. It will go a long way in helping them make the right choices in life generally. It will equip them with the wisdom to ask one to show some example real time when asked to strap themselves up with some wired device, recite the Quran, and then push some red button or dial some number!

There are just too many ignorant boys and girls up there in desperate need of enlightenment.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tintingz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
nice smiley

Tell them, tell them.

Islam frowns at terrorism.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
tell them sire!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by madridguy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
amuniiopz: its a pity seein som of d southeners callin any hausa infact any northerner BOKO-HARAM...i am a MUSLIM nd frm d teachinz ov d holy book anybody who kill an innocent soul is goin 2 hell fire...dnt knw weda boko-haram wan form anoda new religion...SOME MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF ISLAM....ISLAM IS PEACE.

God will bless you my broda in Islam. There is no way Islam teachings has any connection with violence or killings. Let look @ it from this angle, if these BH are truly Muslims why are they still killing in this month of Mubaraq ( Ramadan ) anyone, organazation, political party behind all these will never go un-punished.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by tintingz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Standard007: Ah ah!!! wetin do dia. Almighty quran' wey say u go go heaven, Allah go give u 7 virgins in a pool of wine?? dnt get me wrong ah neva read quran b4 name wetin I hear!!!
Then keep shut. smiley

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by bebe2(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Maybe if they have a gud life here here
They wont want to bomb themselves in hope of a better life in the other world.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by danot1030: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
It appears d emir has not been reading his quoran, he has been reading much of western books on civilisation lately. His opinion does not represent the quotes from quoran or mohammad. Maybe he has been palling wit infidel of recent.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by deebsman1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: The Quran actually supports this violence, if you doubt me Read this article that outlined verses in the Quran where violence and killing of innocent people is supported. Here: http://www..com/verses-in-the-quran-where-violence-and-killing-of-innocent-people-is-supported/

Thank God I am a Christian. And atheists are perhaps the best people.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Skillz02(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
You knw d problem of Nigerians ? SENTIMENT !!! Dis deadly people are united but we d victims are busy accusing ourselves. BH are after any1 against dem being muslims or xtain

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Gayigaskia(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne: So the Sultan finally found where his mouth is located in his face, after almost 7,000 people have gone below six feet. Smh!

I
He's found his mouth long time ago you have just been busy running yours elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by devour129: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thank you sir
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by kr0ne(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gayigaskia:

I
He's found his mouth long time ago you have just been busy running yours elsewhere.
Give instances
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by jennylove7575(f): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Exactky. Please tell my boyfriend who has been trying to bomb blast/ kill himself because I left him for a richer guy. Thank you sultan. You are my kind of man. Poor people sef
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by megaomo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
In the voice of mama peace "although they will/have died but their manhood will leave on".
70% of our aboki brothers don't understand what the word 'delusional' means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.