Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (22265 Views)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by signz: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Areolad:

Even if he did someone like you would still not believe it.

Until until he.condems it through an avenue that’ll reach majority of hausa speaking islamic faithfuls, nobody in his right senses will.take.him serious.

And he should also add that wanton killing of christians under little or no provocation is also unislamic and should be stopped
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Turbocharged: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Damola12: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote

religion in general is selective..what people call the word of God is subjective and interpretation depends on the orientation of the interpreter...what this means is that the violent ones will be violent whether or not they are christians or muslims..weak minded people can be swayed in the direction of the more powerful minded ones that's why weak people see the need to defend their religion or what they think is God...If your God us powerful enough he doesn't need you to help him kill off those that don't believe in him since we all assume everyone is created by God...I saw a post on facebook yesterday someone said oyedepo is worth 600 billion therefore he won't pay tithes anymore except if a great motivational speaker comes to convince him...I was about to say oyedepo does not need motivational speakers since he has bodyguards defending his fortune and it's source..but the post was already flooded with bodyguard posts threatening the poster with poverty and destruction...the most sensible and mature post on that thread was from a Muslim who said nothing about the poster "needing to read the bible more" or any condescending bullcrap if I was someone confused about whether or not to pay tithes I would gain more from the Muslim poster than the spiritual bodyguards on that post.my point is this...wisdom is not religion specific,it is not left with you to determine who is worshipping God in truth and change their minds.at the end of time judgement would not be religion based.all muslims will not go to hell and all christians will not go to heaven...at this rare I think there may be more atheists in heaven sef...but what do I know
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Damola12: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2014
deebsman1: [/quote]

religion in general is selective..what people call the word of God is subjective and interpretation depends on the orientation of the interpreter...what this means is that the violent ones will be violent whether or not they are christians or muslims..weak minded people can be swayed in the direction of the more powerful minded ones that's why weak people see the need to defend their religion or what they think is God...If your God us powerful enough he doesn't need you to help him kill off those that don't believe in him since we all assume everyone is created by God...I saw a post on facebook yesterday someone said oyedepo is worth 600 billion therefore he won't pay tithes anymore except if a great motivational speaker comes to convince him...I was about to say oyedepo does not need motivational speakers since he has bodyguards defending his fortune and it's source..but the post was already flooded with bodyguard posts threatening the poster with poverty and destruction...the most sensible and mature post on that thread was from a Muslim who said nothing about the poster "needing to read the bible more" or any condescending bullcrap if I was someone confused about whether or not to pay tithes I would gain more from the Muslim poster than the spiritual bodyguards on that post.my point is this...wisdom is not religion specific,it is not left with you to determine who is worshipping God in truth and change their minds.at the end of time judgement would not be religion based.all muslims will not go to hell and all christians will not go to heaven...at this rare I think there may be more atheists in heaven sef...but what do I know
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Blackfire(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2014
move out..convert..be killed..pay jizya. islam mean submission not peace
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by continentalceo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
The problem of the BH boys is not islam or any religion as a mater of fact but it is as a result of illiteracy and lack of exposure therefore allowing them to be used a political puns by the rich..the sultan is exposed, so he has an opinion of his own and not the opinion of some washed up psycho! God bless u Sultan and Long may you reign!
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by MrT2011(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
olaadisatoyin:

Hahahahahahahaha, do you know why I laughed? Coz you hardly know me for you to say that. Maggot

Sorry ooh abeg no vex!!! cry undecided tongue grin
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by AdeniyiA(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
he should fortify his security o so that he won't be 'bombhari' .
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
amuniiopz: its a pity seein som of d southeners callin any hausa infact any northerner BOKO-HARAM...i am a MUSLIM nd frm d teachinz ov d holy book anybody who kill an innocent soul is goin 2 hell fire...dnt knw weda boko-haram wan form anoda new religion...SOME MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF ISLAM....ISLAM IS PEACE.
. Yeah yeah we know that..... ISLAM IS PISS
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Olybamzy: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=djfaithy][/quote] Thank God am born to christian family. I pray God intervene in the boko haram insurgent, cos too many innocent souls had been forced to early grave. The so called sect who claim to be interest in killing infidels should know dat u don't force any 1 to practise ur religion, if u want to win souls go on d street and preach instead of goin on street,churches,market to bomb and kill.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by lumeneng22: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Do you have heaven and hell in islam? if yes, it then mean your clerics are not doing their works.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2014
dont8: Are you not the one that wrote this? Now I ask, where did you come about the bolded?

afta d bonded read d nxt paragraph.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tayras:

Exactly ur problem, u fail to make research on ur own n only rely on pastors n the media. By Allah, Islam will Triumph

Adigun Abiola
I am a Muslim and sometimes I am so
ashamed of being a Muslim.
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
---------------
-----
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by Standard007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tayras:
Exactly ur problem, u fail to make research on ur own n only rely on pastors n the media. By Allah, Islam will Triumph

Adigun Abiola
I am a Muslim and sometimes I am so
ashamed of being a Muslim.
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous,
but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
---------------
-----
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No
Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by personal40: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
hemartins: Don't call the boko haram an islamic sect. A criminal is a criminal irrespective of his religion. I love this.
Well said sultan.
there has been so much killings in the north even before the emergence of boko haram. The question is/are:
who are the killers?
Who are their sympathizers?
Why the killings?
Has there been any attempt by any authority to stop/arrest them?
Educated Northern muslims looked indefferently when all these attrocities are committed but they want us to believe that bokoharam are not islamic militants.
Re: Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan by evesdon4u: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
edo70: the ignorant ones are being goaded by the learned ones who fanatically follow the teachings of d quran n hadith.perhaps u don't know ur doctrines well.

The emphasis on " the ignorant Muslim " is not for fun. If you are ignorant, make effort to acquire knowledge and don't allow yourself to be " goaded by the learned ones ". My doctrines are mine, how well do you know yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.