Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Funaab DE And Post Ume Candidates To Write Admission Essay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab DE And Post Ume Candidates To Write Admission Essay (983 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab DE And Post Ume Candidates To Write Admission Essay by Dottune(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
(Very Important) #Post Ume Update: For Jambites and DE Candidates.

Funaab Brings a new Twist and Suprise to this Year's Admission.

Admission Essay

Both UTME and DE applicants are required to write a
TYPED ESSAY on one of the following topics as part of
requirement for 2014/2015 Admission exercise
Topics
1. The Future I see for myself.
2. The Impacts that I want to make through my
life.
3. Things that are most important to me in life.
4. What I intend to do with the course I want to
study in FUNAAB.
Instructions:
i. Write on only one topic.
ii. Your Essay must not be more than two type
pages.
iii. Your report should follow the following outlay:
a. Your Name, with Surname first.
b. Your JAMB Examination Number.
c. Your JAMB Examination Score.
d. Your Proposed Course of Study in
FUNAAB.
e. Chosen Topic (In Bold Capital and
Centralized).
f. Your Essay.
Submission:
UTME: Venue of Post-UTME Exam.

DE: email to admissionessay@funaab.edu.ng

Deadline: Thursday, 31st July, 2014.
Source: http://www.admission.unaab.edu.ng addiitional source http://www.facebook.com/funaabjuice
Re: Funaab DE And Post Ume Candidates To Write Admission Essay by bookhy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hw will dey read everything and grade it correctly

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students / Learning With Married Women / Statistics Of Laspotech 2015 Utme Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.