Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage (2939 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Why Sex Should Be After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
God created sex and said it must be within marriage. Sexual relations outside of marriage leave God out of the picture which breaks the link between sex and true love. Premarital sex is not God’s formula for a successful marriage. It affects individuals in that it opens the door to life long consequences.

Here are the consequences.

1: Premarital sex does not allow a man to develop the determination to be responsible for his role as head of the household and eventually a father who will responsibly teach his children the proper purpose of sex. It weakens the God-given family unit, which ultimately deteriorates society as a whole.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
2: A woman who have had alot of heart-breaks will find it hard to love and trust another man.

3: Sex is not just a physical act. In sexual intercourse, you and the other person become one. It is such an intimate experience that a part of you remains forever with the other person. When you do get married, you will find that you can never give your mate 100% of yourself. Why? Because you have given part of yourself away to others.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok thank God I am still a virgin...
Any other virgin in the house?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
4: It reduces your chances of a successful marriage. One reason is that those who play around with sex before marriage tend to do the same thing after marriage. They are never satisfied, always looking for a new thrill.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
5: It can fool you into marrying the wrong person. If you become involved with someone sexually before marriage, you may think that you have found real love when all you have is the thrill and excitement of sexual attraction. You go ahead and get married and then you discover that you married the wrong person. You find out too late that it was not real love but only sex that was the attraction.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Marriage should be sacred cheesy
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
6: Those who engage in premarital sex run high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. There is also a high chance for unwanted pregnancy and abortion.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
people are going to see this thread n run while some others with just try to justify themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Lordabas: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
4: It reduces your chances of a successful marriage. One reason is that those who play around with sex before marriage tend to do the same thing after marriage. They are never satisfied, always looking for a new thrill.
True. Statistics show that those that have sex before they are married are more likely to divorce later on due to spousal infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by paul288yahoo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
true talk but will this generation listen? they have ears but do not hear.so much benefit in abstinence
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
7: It connects you to people you don't know: Every single time an unmarried person has sex they become married to that person. For example if someone has had several sex partners, they have probably been exposed to hundreds of other souls, how? Ok if your partner has more than one partner, then you are also exposed to all their partners as well. In simple terms, you have sex with everyone they have had sex with. Weird huh? Just Zip Up
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
paul288yahoo: true talk but will this generation listen? they have ears but do not hear.so much benefit in abstinence
Somebody somewhere will definitely learn from it
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lordabas:
True. Statistics show that those that have sex before they are married are more likely to divorce later on due to spousal infidelity.
Yea... And that is why we heard stories like, He cannot satisfy or His tool is too small.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Ok thank God I am still a virgin...
Here I come wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Elantracey: people are going to see this thread n run some with just try to justify themselves.
People's conscience do not allow them to comment on some threads
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Marriage should be sacred cheesy
and pure because it is God's own institution grin

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Virging or Ginvir?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: and pure because it is God'd own institution grin
wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Here I come wink
You sef nah 4olow come?grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: You sef nah 4olow come?grin
Tear Rubber : wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: Tear Rubber : wink
Nah lie, virgins hardly reveal their secret.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Mprex(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Mprex(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty pls do you have a girlfriend? embarassed

if no, pls can i apply tongue

cuz i have always searched for a guy that shares my belief in this premarital sex issue undecided

#nice write up tho cool

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Nah lie, virgins hardly reveal their secret.
they dia they argue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by MissSlimbody(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some people will never agree wit Ɣ☺ΰ̊ no matter ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђã†̥ Ɣ☺ΰ̊ say. They'll always want t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ justify ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђã†̥ †ђξ scripture clearly called a SIN.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by NuellettY: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
*raises finger* indicatnq
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by NuellettY: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mprex: Tallesty pls do you have a girlfriend? embarassed

cuz i have always searched for a guy that shares my belief in this premarital sex issue undecided

#nice write up tho cool
You can sweery
Am his manager
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mprex: Tallesty pls do you have a girlfriend? embarassed

Lols, It is always very difficult if not impossible to forget someone you really loved and dated without sex, so you dey read for marriage??
Mprex: #nice write up tho cool
Thanks
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: they dia they argue tongue
No be unto arguement level bro, virgins no dey gree talk, e g I'm a virgin and I haven't told anybody and I'm never gonna tellgringringrin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Leibnitz: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: No be unto arguement level bro, virgins no dey gree talk, e g I'm a virgin and I haven't told anybody and I'm never gonna tellgringringrin
but you have told me now grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
NuellettY:
You can sweery
Am his manager
gringringrin.....nah woman u dey manage 4 me ni?lmao
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by PrincessB1(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
So true esp No7........ Abstinence is just the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A 'wife Material'? / 17 Romantic Things To Tell A Girl / I Need An Advice :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.