Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies (1284 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by drealnamdy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
There re various reason to this aspect of reluctance in dating lonely girls in our society today and dis re gathered from my observations of which I stand to be corrected..
1.Comparing ..most girls like to always compar their bf's wth bf of der fellow girls..e.g my guy doesn't help out in washin d dishes,he alwys does dis and dat,he doesn't giv as much money her bf does, he doesn't last as long as rita or bola,s bf in bed, his car isn't as fine as rita bf's etc...guys hates dis...cos in the process of doing so, they forget the fact the guy also see other good in d his frnds gf and doesn't campare. So when trouble start which eventually leads to early breakup, they call d guy all soughts of names that he isn't capable...soo nt right
2. Always in a rush...Most girls like to always rush things whenever they find a new bf, they go wth words like, when re u comin to see my uncle, mother , sisters, cousins, and the most annoyin...when re u takin us out...(To go eat sharwarma , nkwobi, fish peppersoup)..guys like to tak things slow..why d rush to all dis..this set of lonely girls alwys want to show off der new man in order to get other girls jealous without focusin on understandin the kind of person her new bf is...perhaps the guy likes to have quiet times wth her, go to d movies, shows etc wth jst her..she wldnt care about all those stuffs...its always about what she wants and satisfying her angry *in d words of lil wayne.."Why giv a girl ur heart when she's always about herself?"....selfish and greedy..
And dis type of pple nver last in any relatnshp cos they alwys wanna eat n clean mouth..unto to d next..by the time they realise they re 35 yrs old wthout any1 to call der own..they turn to the church and becom humble...anuofia
3.Hotline number.....the most observed reason as to why guys hardly date dis girls are mostly pretenders, they tell u all sought of things about how alone they always re in der rooms wth no where to go..but when u re alone wth them, there fones wldnt stop ringing wth diffrnt calls and chats from aristos to directors to those she call my treasure,my heart, my one,obim,nkem , recharge card, suya,atm, etc...and at the u find out that ur name in question is actually saved as 'shoprite' cos u first met her in shoprite and paid for her stuffs...why wld any1 actually want to date dis girls again after all these reason cos this is exactly what happens in our everyday life mostly wth Nigeria girls... They jst can't stop lying...
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Feranmicharles(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
And you think I read it?
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by drealnamdy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
You should...cos it affects all guys...this h*es aint loyal.. undecided
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am still looking for my caro
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Randy100: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have stopped my girl from answering call when i am around. It is very annoying

1 Like

Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by drealnamdy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
@randy100...some calls persist...they jst won't stop callin until she finally picks...and dat person callin might be another guy she also told that she loves..probably the guy dat has spent soo much on her...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by brainzdh(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol...is this the story of your life?

Why give the bitch your heart when she'll rather have the purse?

1 Like

Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by drealnamdy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lmao... cheesy
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Babyrex(f): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register here. http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=45021 . If successfully selected, the government pays them N30k monthly for a yyear. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns 30k. Please spread the news: soneone close to u myt need it
Re: Three Major Reasons To Why Guys Don't Like To Date Single Lonely Ladies by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Story 4 the gods

(1) (Reply)

Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... / Are Today Virgins Pure? / Do We All Beleive That Age Is Really Just A Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.