Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel (23107 Views)

Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config / The Easiest Way To Install Blackberry Messenger BBM On PC Using Bluestacks / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Browse free on pc using Airtel. Contact me for more info or click on this link: limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/free-browsing-on-pc-using-airtel/
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2014
I actually stumbled on this cheat wen I so needed to download a file. All you need for this cheat to work is a zain simple server, which I believed has already
been uploaded here on this website. You also need a zain data bundle, of at-least 1mb. Note: this cheat doesn't work without data, it however doesn't matter how small d data is. You can test run it wit the free 1mb zain do
give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files dat are more than 1Gig. Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a zain 10mb one day plan (*141*1#) I used the 10mb to download files of about 14Gig or more.....mostly high quality movies frm gannol.com,
Itz still remaining 5mb wen I checked this morny.
So here are the steps..................
1) subscribe to any cheap data plan of ur choice, there is dat of 10mb for one day,(100 naira) or u can go for dat of 4mb for one day(50 naira).....
2) download d zain simple server if u don't already have it, new here. Don't know how to upload it. Open and minimize d simple server as usual.....
3) configure ur browser wit 127.0.0.1: port
8080....datz all Note: I've done a lot of experiment on this cheat.
For instance I tried to see if subscribing to a zain whatsapp unlimited plan would make it work for life, I'm sorry to say dat it didn't work, Itz only works with actual data, you just have to spend a little money, at most 100naira to really enjoy this tweak. This cheat is good for people who download huge files on
pc, wit 100 naira, one can download more than
15Gig within a day..... This tweak Is however open for more experiment to make it better. Itz tested and Itz working...I've been using it for like 5days now...this is just my little way of saying thank you to the owner of this site.

1 Like

Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Use this link to download the Airtel simple server http://tempsend.com/B2C2038177 just open and minimize it. Note: the password is limitedsite.com
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks bro for the share
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Moblord: Thanks bro for the share
you're welcome...hope Itz working for you?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2014
sampete: you're welcome...hope Itz working for you?
I just tried it and didn't Work. Both 1mb and 4mb. Send me the simple server configuration pls
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
Moblord: I just tried it and didn't Work. Both 1mb and 4mb. Send me the simple server configuration pls
dat would be later, I'm not on pc now.... Just download d simple server frm d link I posted, Itz already configured, you just open and minimize
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
sampete: dat would be later, I'm not on pc now.... Just download d simple server frm d link I posted, Itz already configured, you just open and minimize
That's how I did it but the removed d 4mb in 1minute nd it stopped
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Moblord: That's how I did it but the removed d 4mb in 1minute nd it stopped
you probably didn't follow d procedures, others are testifying datz Itz working for them....
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
sampete: you probably didn't follow d procedures, others are testifying datz Itz working for them....

@sampete nice one

he should just download the simple server from the attachment in http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/free-browsing-on-pc-using-airtel
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Themaingate:

@sampete nice one

he should just download the simple server from the attachment in http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/free-browsing-on-pc-using-airtel
is it working for u? What plan did u used?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by obosirow: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Where are the others that are testifying that it is working....the only testimonies here aren't confirming it's functionality.
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Moblord: is it working for u? What plan did u used?

that step in that website it working for me using *141*1#

15gb gone too soon
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by ncpat(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
sampete: I actually stumbled on this cheat wen I so needed to download a file. All you need for this cheat to work is a zain simple server, which I believed has already
been uploaded here on this website. You also need a zain data bundle, of at-least 1mb. Note: this cheat doesn't work without data, it however doesn't matter how small d data is. You can test run it wit the free 1mb zain do
give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files dat are more than 1Gig. Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a zain 10mb one day plan (*141*1#) I used the 10mb to download files of about 14Gig or more.....mostly high quality movies frm gannol.com,
Itz still remaining 5mb wen I checked this morny.
1) subscribe to any cheap data plan of ur choice, there is dat of 10mb for one day,(100 naira) or u can go for dat of 4mb for one day(50 naira).....
2) download d zain simple server if u don't already have it, new here. Don't know how to upload it. Open and minimize d simple server as usual.....
8080....datz all Note: I've done a lot of experiment on this cheat.
For instance I tried to see if subscribing to a zain whatsapp unlimited plan would make it work for life, I'm sorry to say dat it didn't work, Itz only works with actual data, you just have to spend a little money, at most 100naira to really enjoy this tweak. This cheat is good for people who download huge files on
pc, wit 100 naira, one can download more than
15Gig within a day..... This tweak Is however open for more experiment to make it better. Itz tested and Itz working...I've been using it for like 5days now...this is just my little way of saying thank you to the owner of this site.

Have you tried using any other network?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by obosirow: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Just tried it with 1mb later with 10mb both didn't work.
What method are you using that it's working and downloading so well?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by cupid4ig(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I can confirm it's working
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by obosirow: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
cupid4ig: I can confirm it's working

So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?

1 Like

Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by cupid4ig(m): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Then it's from ur area bro mine is between 500 to 900. The lowest I have gotten was 133
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2014
I have been downloading films since yesternight. Guys please share some movies sites
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2014
obosirow:

So slow.... IDM can't do more than 18kbps. Wish it was running on MTN. Who is using it and what's your peak speed?
the speed is great, my lowest downloading speed is 300kbps, I do get 1mbps at night. Check ur idm connection settings
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Moblord: I have been downloading films since yesternight. Guys please share some movies sites
my favorite movie site is gannol.com you can get quality and latest movies there

1 Like

Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Moblord(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
sampete: my favorite movie site is gannol.com you can get quality and latest movies there
thank u its ganool.com
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by chidooh1: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
i tried it last night with free 1mb and it worked, it was slow until i changed from Firefox to avant, try avant it runs smooth and speed than Mozilla.

1 Like

Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by obosirow: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wish I could testify like you guys, mine just stopped after downloading less than a hundred megabyte
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Gorimakpa(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2014
What if I subscribe to the N1000 monthly data plan. Will the cheat last for a full month? I don"t like all these daily daily wahala. Pls respond asap.
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gorimakpa: What if I subscribe to the N1000 monthly data plan. Will the cheat last for a full month? I don"t like all these daily daily wahala. Pls respond asap.
ofcourse, Itz gonna work.
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
obosirow: Wish I could testify like you guys, mine just stopped after downloading less than a hundred megabyte
then subscribe the 4mb or 10mb daily plan, make sure u open and minimize ur zain simple server befor connecting ur modem
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Caseless: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
sampete: Use this link to download the Airtel simple server http://tempsend.com/B2C2038177 just open and minimize it. Note: the password is limitedsite.com
hmmm...
Can on download d server on a phone or jst pc?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
i subscribe for the airtel 4gb plan and its working but since i find this out i tried connecting with the simple server ,it connected but dont know when its my bandwith or the simple server working
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Caseless: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
sampete: I actually stumbled on this cheat wen I so needed to download a file. All you need for this cheat to work is a zain simple server, which I believed has already
give using this code: *141*13*1#. The amazing part is you can use just this 1mb to download files dat are more than 1Gig. Note, this 1mb can only be given to you once. After I exhausted the 1mb, I subscribed to a zain 10mb one day plan (*141*1#) I used the 10mb to download files of about 14Gig or more.....mostly high quality movies frm gannol.
type dz in a column provided in d browser?
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
somehow s working but who has any for etisalat
Re: Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel by sampete(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: hmmm...
Can on download d server on a phone or jst pc?
just pc, therez an andriod version though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five-year-old Passes Microsoft Exam / Why Is Printing Expensive Than Photocopy. / Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.