Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship (1860 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by ojuoluwani(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Last early this morning immediately after our church nit vigil. A lady came to me and she demanded to AV some word with me contrary to my plan not to wait to answer anybody after the vigil cos I was very tired. I sat her down and listen to her. Hmmm she is a 35 years old lady a graduate of kwara state poly shd started Relationship with this guy 15 years ago when she was still in secondary school, they both äv been living together now for past 11years so many things had happen between them and that led to the lady aborted for this guy two times the abortion was contrary to the guy opinion to leave the pregnancy the first time was when she get admission for her OND and the second three years later after her youth service they plan to get marry cos all of their friends are already married and AV their children on the course of their plan to get married the parent of the guy insist she must get pregnant before they can approve their marriage and that was 5 years ago after that they expected pregnang for almost a year but no pregnancy then in 2011 they went to the hospital for test where they discover the lady is perfectly ok and the guy who is 38years now have low sperm count they spent a lot of money on seriese of tests and druge both local and white medicine with no result last year December they went to NORDICAL VERTILITY CENTER at VI where the guy was asked to do some Xray on his testes after the test it shows the Guy have something called VARICOCELE and it can only be correct through surgery which will cost nothin less than 450,000 the lady have no job the guy cannot fetch them 450,000 in the next two years this lady is growing old she will be 36 this November. Both family are aware of their problem and there is a lot of pressure from her family to quit the relationship and this is already affecting her and is causing problen between her and the guy now she want ue advice either to quit the relationship or what can she do.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by kliq(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
15yrs relationship shocked are they twins? undecided

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Meeeehn 15 years na person pikin o....2abortions fa!!!......ok

1 Like

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
so you mean two people can actually stay faithful together for 15 years without the ring ? hmmmm interesting .

1 Like

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Cecediva(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dia name should be on guiness book of record cool

1 Like

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
15 kini?
Some women dey try sha.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
15 what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ Op....Advice dummy to dump he's sorry behind...Let's not forget that the ungreatful baffoun insisted that she had to get pregnant again before marriage, forgetting the sacrifice she made for him, by aborting he's own child for him due to financial reasons.
I bet her sorry behind that the guy would have left her stranded for another woman, if she were the one with the problem....So she better put on her speeding boots and run for her life.

I never knew we had dummies in Nigeria oh...Haba!!!..15 years in a relationship; No marriage, no ring ..Nothing to show for it, other than a damage stomach. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by RAKITIC: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship of 15yrs !!!!!!!! Chai deris GOD
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Samuel1402(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
JESUS CHRIST This is serious ooo well all I can say is for two of them to AV faith in God and seek help so as to correct the problem of his man oooo
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by kendrick93(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
i will ask, dem no get condoms?
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Elantracey: so you mean two people can actually stay faithful together for 15 years without the ring ? hmmmm interesting .
Possible only on nairaland.

I really hate to hear women say that have had abortion for a guy. It riles me to the bone.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by kendrick93(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: @ Op....Advice dummy to dump he's sorry behind...Let's not forget that the ungreatful baffoun insisted that she had to get pregnant again before marriage, forgetting the sacrifice she made for him, by aborting he's own child for him due to financial reasons.
I bet her sorry behind that the guy would have left her stranded for another woman, if she were the one with the problem....So she better put on her speeding boots and run for her life.

I never knew we had dummies in Nigeria oh...Haba!!!..15 years in a relationship; No marriage, no ring ..Nothing to show for it, other than a damage stomach. cry cry cry
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Possible only on nairaland.

I really hate to hear women say that have had abortion for a guy. It riles me to the bone.

not only you jare, depriving innocent children their right to live cry
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Exponental(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
She should think of plan B if finance is a big challenge to solving d guys problem, else, they adopt.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Meeeehn 15 years na person pikin o....2abortions fa!!!......ok

Complete Ediot.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Eyepencil: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
15yrs of wasted sperm shocked
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
since my phone is smart I'll let him answer for me

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by sexylogan(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: 15yrs of wasted sperm shocked

grin
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by cbrass(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
*coughs* well as the case is now, its so complicated, if you ask the woman..sorry lady to leave at 36years of age, she may find it harder to find a man, she will most likely see a widower with probably children already, can she cope with that? She might even become more miserable after leaving her boyfriend to go an marry and yet still not have a child. What has happened has happened, What I will advice them both to do is go to God in prayer, that's the only solution now, let them confess the abortion they did and get married legaly, this could be an aftermath of their sins together but the mercies of God is endless and He will surely forgive and he may suprise them with a child
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by ojun50(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is serious... They that wait upon the lord shall renewed the strength.......
Why going for different test day should also pray.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by fruityjojo(f): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chisos! shocked 15yrs!
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
This will surely hit front page..

I just came go to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fe yin
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
fruityjojo: Chisos! shocked 15yrs!
of gaza grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by fruityjojo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: of gaza grin grin grin grin grin
Of Ukrainetongue
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
15 is a long time mehn

The lady should get a job 1st

Raising d money won't be too difficult since they have no kids
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by obongtunji: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why will the lady be staying with a man that has not formalise their relationship. The way forward is to get the money pay for his surgery, let him impregnate her again so that he can perform his rites since the foundation has been faulted
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
15 yrs. both of dem are Silly. end off
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Complete Ediot.

And to think the abortions were against the guy's wish......my o my.....if she stays he'll hate her if she goes he'll hate her,either way she's doomed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Gracious10: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ecclesiastis 3:1-8.

People don't realize that there's time for everything and everyone's timing is different. You can't use Mr A time frame for Mr B.
When your time frame is over, u may never accomplish what was scheduled for you by nature.
But humans always think they are wiser than God.

15 years wasted, 2 lives lost, God is not mocked. Whatever a man sows thats what he would reap.
The lady should move on. Theres always a 2nd chance.
Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: @ Op....Advice dummy to dump he's sorry behind...Let's not forget that the ungreatful baffoun insisted that she had to get pregnant again before marriage, forgetting the sacrifice she made for him, by aborting he's own child for him due to financial reasons.

Did you read this part:

they both äv been living together now for past 11years so many things had happen between them and that led to the lady aborted for this guy two times the abortion was contrary to the guy opinion to leave the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Quitting the relationship will be a callous act,they should weather the storm together,if they can stay together for fifteen years,then I see no reason for her jumping the ship now..the problem now is the family pressure on her,it won't take long before she succumb to it..I will advice her to stay sha...15 years,Omo,dem be conjoined twins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! How Many Of You Can Do This (pix) / Niger / Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.