Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20343 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Dollarjunkie: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
She is a Ghanaian actress, her name is Moesha. With her type, this year's BBA will be "rough".

[img]http://4.bp..com/-cXhxYxeosTY/U9NKLw1_tII/AAAAAAABESg/NXXxJ1sPwOw/s1600/Big+Girl+3.jpg3.jpg[/img]

See More

See source tweet below

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by natureblack(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
That awesome moment when you think you have seen it all then ...........
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by icebebe(f): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Flat yellow kito sandal

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by deife(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Moesha looks stunning!
@Dollarjunkie: I guess she's a fledgling actress cos I don't remember seeing her on the screen.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by rattlesnake(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Useless

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ghanian women can have wide hips shaaa lipsrsealed..... But I think the part about her being in BBA is a lie

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by IAMBREEZY: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ghanains are blessed.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by misspatsy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Luv her hips bt her fallen bosom she shudnt flaunt,nt attractive at all

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
embarassed
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by iammodel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Yeesh(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wow! Blazing fire o
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Promking: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
#DestinyKillers

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by goldfish80(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ukwu nkea bu igba
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ghanaian ladies having big hips and ugly face since 1802.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GreyBlood: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
iammodel: Crack your ribs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw
I've seen this a lot on threads and out of curiosity I'd to go through your posts and I found out that you have bEen posting this same thing on every thread since you joined nairaland. embarassed

If only I've the power to change things; I would have changed you into a potato. undecided

20 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Her body is ridiculously sexy but her face is buttaz even with all the airbrushing.

But darn Ghanaians have got crazy bodies.

There's some naija celebrity I follow on instagram with arguably the most ridiculous body ever. Her name is Peace Hyde.

This is her pic:

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by rattlesnake(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
GreyBlood: I've seen this a lot on threads and out of curiosity I'd to go through your posts and I found out that you have bEen posting this same thing on every thread since you joined nairaland. embarassed

If only I've the power to change things; I would have changed you into a potato. undecided

i reported him to the moderator but they are in coma break undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by MisterLongman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fake Chinco product
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
GreyBlood: I've seen this a lot on threads and out of curiosity I'd to go through your posts and I found out that you have bEen posting this same thing on every thread since you joined nairaland. embarassed

grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Maybe its because I'm a girl but I'm I the only one who thinks those hips and backside are either photo kiosked or fake?

They look outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
kennygee: Maybe its because I'm a girl but I'm I the only one who thinks those hips and backside are either photo kiosked or fake?

They look outrageous.
or maybe she nicki minajed her assssss.
Tooo seductive anyway. Lovvit

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by bejust(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy: Luv her hips bt her fallen bosom she shudnt flaunt,nt attractive at all
let's see yours
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala: Ghanaian ladies having big hips and ugly face since 1802.
Unlike ur ugly mum with masculine body

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx: Her body is ridiculously sexy but her face is buttaz even with all the airbrushing.

There's some naija celebrity I follow on instagram with arguably the most ridiculous body ever. Her name is Peace Hyde.

This is her pic:

She is Ghanaian not Nigerian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by mstik(f): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2014
All dat ukwu shocked
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by ashhascash: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Road to Ghana

2014/15 original jerseys available male/female ... Any jersey you can think of, we have! Just add me up 7b60e5d8 or call 08183248921 #D7 place ur orderr nowwww!!
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx: Her body is ridiculously sexy but her face is buttaz even with all the airbrushing.

This is her pic:

Chai!!!!! shocked
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Afam4eva(m): 3:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Nice body. Atleast someone to watch in the BBA VIP section grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by IAMBREEZY: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2014

This is her pic:

i don't mind spending my last dollars on her, gaddamnit!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Yeesh: Wow! Blazing fire o
even dem girls r goin gaga! God purnish those wey dey blame boys!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by OXYGEN01: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2014

This is her pic:

When did PEACE Hyde become a nigerian.Ain't u even surprised. A nigerian with such perfect body.Not even possible in dreams.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage / Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.