Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (20346 Views)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
First of the oyo never defeated the Ashanti's, let's get that straight. The Ashanti's set out to invade Dahomey and on their way they were ambushed by neighboring akan empires, oyo and Dahomey who joined forces to defeat the Ashanti's in a battle. More than four empires against one, now that's not a fair battle.

Harriet Tubman had Ghanaian. At the beginning of every slaverly you had akan descents or Congo/Angola descent.

Lmao...but Ashanti's ended up becoming a vassal state of Oyo. grin Now tell me who the dapper don is? Even your Ga and Ewe people claim they're related to Yoruba's. Anyway, we love all Ghanaians...we just love the women more. grin

Darn!! I've not done this naija vs. Ghana thing in years. Stopped it time ago in uni, but I do throw a few jabs here and there. You brought out that old competitive spirit in me. But it's all love.

Big ups to all my Ashanti warriors and queens - I love you! cool

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

What swag? Nigerian men do have greens I agree. Guys go after girls and not the other way around. For a guy to after a girl there must be interest. Ghanaian guys don't go after nigerian girls, so is Ghanaian guys not going for Naija chicks. Nigerian guys and Ghanaian girls don't even amount to .5 percent of the Ghanaian population. Ghanaian tend to stay with their own. I will say there are more Ghana/ Germany combination than there are Ghana/Nigerian combination wand we have been dealing with Nigerians for much longer.

Ps every african prefer their own over other even within the same country people prefer their tribe over all others. So is not about swag, money, or smooth talker. If that's was the case then black Americans will have all the girls in the world. No one is as smooth and has more swag than black Americans.

lol relax mate.I agree with what you say. Most Ghanaians and Nigerians prefer their own first before they move outwards I think that Is the norm with every one.

I also agree that the Ghanaian women/ Nigerian men combo is not a lot in fact I don't know any couple like that personally.

Most Ghanaian ladies I know are mostly with their own men. I think my brothers tend to generalise a lot sometimes but you should chill out. It's not that serious.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...but Ashanti's ended up becoming a vassal state of Oyo. grin Now tell me who the dapper don is? Even your Ga and Ewe people claim they're related to Yoruba's. Anyway, we love all Ghanaians...we just love the women more. grin

Darn!! I've not done this naija vs. Ghana thing in years. Stopped it time ago in uni, but I do throw a few jabs here and there. You brought out that old competitive spirit in me. But it's all love.

Big ups to all my Ashanti warriors and queens - I love you! cool

Shalom!

Never did ashanti become a vassal state. The only encounter between Ashanti's and oyo was during that battle.

This Yoruba boi is a smooth talker. When r u going hook me up with the girl in your pic.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
zeongeon: But Ghanian girls are ugly its a fact that is audible to d deaf and visible to the blind. Put an ugly face on a big booty u have a ghanian gurl.

Ok
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:
Never did ashanti become a vassal state. The only encounter between Ashanti's and oyo was during that battle.

This Yoruba boi is a smooth talker. When r u going hook me up with the girl in your pic.

Check your history books, mate.

I'll hook you up with a Ghanaian chic with a body like that. What say you? grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1:
lol relax mate.I agree with what you say. Most Ghanaians and Nigerians prefer their own first before they move outwards I think that Is the norm with every one.

I also agree that the Ghanaian women/ Nigerian men combo is not a lot in fact I don't know any couple like that personally.

Most Ghanaian ladies I know are mostly with their own men. I think my brothers tend to generalise a lot sometimes but you should chill out. It's not that serious.

At the bold - for Nigerians, that's probably the older generation and those raised in naija. This generation doesn't care about nationality. People are just riding with whoever they connect with and are attracted to. All my close friends are with chics from other countries...same for a lot of guys that I know. The mentality is different these days because of the different options that are available.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Check your history books, mate.

I'll hook you up with a Ghanaian chic with a body like that. What say you? grin

I did and I can honestly say it never happened.

Regards to the girl, I told u long ago that I want her.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't know where some people get their facts from.

The truth is you will get some Ghanaian women that like Nigerian men but those are not in the majority.

A lot would rather stay clear from you unfortunately because of reputation wise ( most naija guys just want to chop and go and are not really serious).

Attraction wise I have yet to meet one I am physically attracted too.( from the ones I have met in Ghana) so it's not set in stone.

Sometimes the lady could just like you as a person irrespective of your nationality but that does not mean that since she loves you then she loves all men from your country.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

I did and I can honestly say it never happened.

Regards to the girl, I told u long ago that I want her.

Well, keep living in denial.

Bruddah, I've got a few Ghana chics for you. Gatts marry from ya own. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: I don't know where some people get their facts from.

The truth is you will get some Ghanaian women that like Nigerian men but those are not in the majority.

A lot would rather stay clear from you unfortunately because of reputation wise ( most naija guys just want to chop and go and are not really serious).

Attraction wise I have yet to meet one I am physically attracted too.( from the ones I have met in Ghana) so it's not set in stone.

Sometimes the lady could just like you as a person irrespective of your nationality but that does not mean that since she loves you then she loves all men from your country.

I can't speak for Ghana because I've never lived there. Same for Lagos.

But out here in London Town, your sisters cook basmalti jellof for us all the time with goat/peanut soup.

And basmalti jellof is the best I ever had. grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

At the bold - for Nigerians, that's probably the older generation and those raised in naija. This generation doesn't care about nationality. People are just riding with whoever they connect with and are attracted to. All my close friends are with chics from other countries...same for a lot of guys that I know. The mentality is different these days because of the different options that are available.
This still applies to us. Yes dating is fine and there is no problems with that ,but when it comes to marriage it is still an issue even though we are more westernised and open minded. My folks would love for me to bring home a Nigerian esp Yoruba man for marriage and for some families it is still a big thing. The day i brought my fiancé home ( he is not Nigerian) even till now my dad is acting a bit funny but he has to accept it cos that is who I am going to marry.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Well, keep living in denial.

Bruddah, I've got a few Ghana chics for you. Gatts marry from ya own. grin

I don't discriminate, especially if the girl is my taste. This particular girl is my taste
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

But out here in London Town, your sisters cook basmalti jellof for us all the time with goat/peanut soup.

That's because Ghanaian girls are very respectful and accommodating meaning they enjoy having convo with people. The girls that I have met that come close is Ethiopian girls.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Africans abroad especially the younger ones are getting with each other more more. Nationality doesn't really matter to us. In America you are seen as Africans and not Nigerian or Ghanaian.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Lol that's true. People abroad also tend to be more open minded and less bigoted. I am glad my sisters are treating you well over there wink. When a Gh girl loves you, she really can go hard. I love basmatic jollof rice too. In fact it is one of my specialties.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Ashantiking: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: This still applies to us. Yes dating is fine and there is no problems with that ,but when it comes to marriage it is still an issue even though we are more westernised and open minded. My folks would love for me to bring home a Nigerian esp Yoruba man for marriage and for some families it is still a big thing. The day i brought my fiancé home ( he is not Nigerian) even till now my dad is acting a bit funny but he has to accept it cos that is who I am going to marry.

Where is your finance from? I hope is not white, because african women are marrying white men at an alarming rate. I have been to four wedding the past year they were all african women/white men union.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol white men need love to @ Ashanti. Honestly speaking I think people should marry who makes them happy whether it be White, Nigerian, whoever. We spend too much time on irrelevant stuff.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Subom1: This still applies to us. Yes dating is fine and there is no problems with that ,but when it comes to marriage it is still an issue even though we are more westernised and open minded. My folks would love for me to bring home a Nigerian esp Yoruba man for marriage and for some families it is still a big thing. The day i brought my fiancé home ( he is not Nigerian) even till now my dad is acting a bit funny but he has to accept it cos that is who I am going to marry.

Marriage would only be an issue for those who still depend on their parents for everything. However, if happiness is your priority, then you've got follow your heart. I've got a friend that's married to an Indian girl, despite his dad's preference for an Igbo. He did his thing regardless, and his dad is cool with it now. Nobody really cares about the parents' opinions these days.

When I was growing up it was all about naija chics, and the only two proper relationship I had were with naija chics. However, times have changed. Not because I'm not attractive to naija chics(most of the girls I talk to are Nigerians) but because I care more about everlasting happiness, and how the temperaments connect than anything else. Ditto my friends. At end of the day, almost all minorities out here have a lot in common, apart from the different ancestral culture. We all grew up together in the same environment, and can relate to one another.

I remember I used to say I'll never go out with any chic from Congo Dr, till I met some Congolese chis last summer that blew my mind away. I was so close to making it official, but I messed up. And she just never trust me again. I had to let her go because of that. Even right now there's some chic whose parents are from French Dominica in the Caribbean that I chat to. I'm still checking a few things about her, but once I see what I desire in that regard, I'll make it official. I honestly don't care about what my parents think, or her background. It's my life. And that's mentality out here these days. People are making tons of kids with mixed ancestry out here like never before. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wow, how come Ghanaian women have amazing shapes like that.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Where is your finance from? I hope is not white, because african women are marrying white men at an alarming rate. I have been to four wedding the past year they were all african women/white men union.

Tell me about it, I think it is media brainwashing
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

I don't discriminate, especially if the girl is my taste. This particular girl is my taste

Fam, you can't get that chic.

She's just a poster for something.

You need a Ghana chic with massive batty in ya life, mate. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
GovWahala:
Still does not change the fact that ur girls look burnt with ugly faces.
While ur girls look colourless and shapeless
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: Lol white men need love to @ Ashanti. Honestly speaking I think people should marry who makes them happy whether it be White, Nigerian, whoever. We spend too much time on irrelevant stuff.

'White men need love too'

They get the most love because of how they have brainwashed the world into thinking black is bad and white is the 'light'. So even black women have gotten brainwashed and think that black men in other countries outside Africa are hoodlums, criminals and never do wells, and that black males in other countries are uneducated because they believe everything the white media perpetuates about them.

There is too much dishonesty today in the media about blacks, black women and men better get their acts together and stop allowing themselves to be brainwashed.

It is not only black/African women marrying whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc are also doing so at an alarming rate.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

That's because Ghanaian girls are very respectful and accommodating meaning they enjoy having convo with people. The girls that I have met that come close is Ethiopian girls.

Yes, I like that about Ghana chics. Most of them are also cultured as well.

I remember a few of them used to cook for us in uni back then. And it wasn't like we asked them to, they were the ones who suggested it, and it became a weekly thing. You can't try that with naija chics. grin
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by GovWahala: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kelewele: While ur girls look colourless and shapeless
Crap! Ghanaians will never measure up to Nigerians in any aspect. So if u like Go and Die.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: Lol that's true. People abroad also tend to be more open minded and less bigoted. I am glad my sisters are treating you well over there wink. When a Gh girl loves you, she really can go hard. I love basmatic jollof rice too. In fact it is one of my specialties.

Nice!!

That's why we love Ghana girls. cool

I need to go to the Ghana Independence party next year to party with my Ghana sisters! I've not been to one for time.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by mumu9gerian: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
misspatsy: Luv her hips bt her fallen bosom she shudnt flaunt,nt attractive at all
how do u know a bosom that has fallen?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Subom1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
shymexx:

Marriage would only be an issue for those who still depend on their parents for everything. However, if happiness is your priority, then you've got follow your heart. I've got a friend that's married to an Indian girl, despite his dad's preference for an Igbo. He did his thing regardless, and his dad is cool with it now. Nobody really cares about the parents' opinions these days.

When I was growing up it was all about naija chics, and the only two proper relationship I had were with naija chics. However, times have changed. Not because I'm not attractive to naija chics(most of the girls I talk to are Nigerians) but because I care more about everlasting happiness, and how the temperaments connect than anything else. Ditto my friends. At end of the day, almost all minorities out here have a lot in common, apart from the different ancestral culture. We all grew up together in the same environment, and can relate to one another.

I remember I used to say I'll never go out with any chic from Congo Dr, till I met some Congolese chis last summer that blew my mind away. I was so close to making it official, but I messed up. And she just never trust me again. I had to let her go because of that. Even right now there's some chic whose parents are from French Dominica in the Caribbean that I chat to. I'm still checking a few things about her, but once I see what I desire in that regard, I'll make it official. I honestly don't care about what my parents think, or her background. It's my life. And that's mentality out here these days. People are making tons of kids with mixed ancestry out here like never before. grin
I really like your approach to life. It's quite similar to mine. I am a free spirited kind of girl and race, ethnicity, wealth etc is not important to me as long as we click. I used to think a certain way when I was younger but I realised that actually made me closed off and I could miss out on meeting someone good. Life is full of surprises and if you open up yourself, heart and mind then you could just find love in a hopeless place (corny embarassed Ikr). Am also not the typical Naija girl. I think am a bit crazy (but in a good way). I don't depend on my parents so that part is not an issue. I Think my dad is prob just having a lil hard time that his youngest daughter is about to get married. I have been dating my boo for 4years so I know my dad was expecting that to happen. I think the fact too that my bro got married to a Jamaican last year and now me also it may take a Lil while for him to come around but I know he will.
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Kelewele(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun:

Good. In that case, I'm not complaining. If your brother feels he's good at throwing insults, let him step forward, because I'm in the mood to take him to the cleaners.
This should be an interesting Sunday.
You cant do shiit you son of a shameless biitch.Kwasia kwa
Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

'White men need love too'

They get the most love because of how they have brainwashed the world into thinking black is bad and white is the 'light'. So even black women have gotten brainwashed and think that black men in other countries outside Africa are hoodlums, criminals and never do wells, and that black males in other countries are uneducated because they believe everything the white media perpetuates about them.

There is too much dishonesty today in the media about blacks, black women and men better get their acts together and stop allowing themselves to be brainwashed.

It is not only black/African women marrying whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc are also doing so at an alarming rate.
lol don't worry my darling am not brainwashed nor into white men. It's just you and only you kiss kiss tongue

But on a serious note there are cases where it happens and it's genuine

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: lol don't worry my darling am not brainwashed nor into white men. It's just you and only you kiss kiss tongue

But on a serious note there are cases where it happens and it's genuine

Thank you my Hausa queen I am indebted to you as well wink cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire by RoyalPearl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thank you my Hausa queen I am indebted to you as well wink cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
This boy. wink am coming for my debt grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Mr Ibu Thrills His Fans With A Dance In Liberia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.