Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! (539 Views)

Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today / How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Cement Trading The Ultimate Business - Join The Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! by Lastdon02(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
A lady sent #400 airtym 2 me & she shared a testimony d followin day.. Anoda gentle guy sent me #800 airtym nd his galfrnd accepted his marriage proposal dat same day.Jst last week. A man sent #1500 to me and he has gotten American visa & a job wit an oil company..U may b d nxt 2 share ur testimony, send urs now cos miracles are still happening,Rush now b4 its 2 late. If you don’t mind, am using MTN 07066605277
Re: Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! by seunoshy: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
ok o.You forget to include your Number..Keep waiting
Re: Join The Train And Give Testimony ... This Year! by kolokolobi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dis number you are shiaring ..........

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales!!!..free Home Delivery Of Kitchen Utensils By Alticom Now In Owerri / New Blackberry 9900 In Sealed Box 33k / Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Fg Still Banned Import Of Textile Products?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.