Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (1882 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by sean123(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
I

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
what's your definition of being nice?
Re: W by kingasap(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
dont love too much. always keep her interested by spicing things up sometimes. ever wondered why girls like bad boys? it's because they're real. a good guy won't tell a girl she's having a bad hair day but a bad guy will. don't try too hard to please her. these are the things that keep a relationship lively. cheers!! sorry I was too lazy to start my sentences with capital letters.

2 Likes

Re: W by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
itz funny how I'm in the same shoes with the OP, advice needed pls
Re: W by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
Re: W by smallmadam: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
@OP
you are not doing anything wrong. Relationship is hard work. when you get a girl, be yourself if she doesn't like you then leave her and move forward especially when you know you were the best man you could be. Don't play games, treat your girl the way a woman should be treated and if she feels a 'bad boy' is best for her then let her be. Eventually, you would find one that sees you as worth it. and when you find her, trust me it would be smooth and easy there will be no games as long as you have loved her from the bottom of your heart.

4 Likes

Re: W by sean123(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Elantracey: what's your definition of being nice?

Nice generally means taking them out and paying, always communicating.
Re: W by sean123(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
smallmadam: @OP
you are not doing anything wrong. Relationship is hard work. when you get a girl, be yourself if she doesn't like you then leave her and move forward especially when you know you were the best man you could be. Don't play games, treat your girl the way a woman should be treated and if she feels a 'bad boy' is best for her then let her be. Eventually, you would find one that sees you as worth it. and when you find her, trust me it would be smooth and easy there will be no games as long as you have loved her from the bottom of your heart.

Good point because i have realised i try to act like a bad guy just to win a girl and it usually does not work because i always do nice things in between. I will just be myself. I dont see myself falling in love again though cos the pain from the last encounter is still there, even after 2 months.
Re: W by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
How can being nice to a girl brake your heart if you do not have unterior motive? If you want to be nice to a girl then be nice to her but not foolishly.
Re: W by sean123(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: How can being nice to a girl brake your heart if you do not have unterior motive? If you want to be nice to a girl then be nice to her but not foolishly.

lol be smart it obviously in the course of relationship
Re: W by sexylogan(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good sex cool

1 Like

Re: W by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
na who be these people wey dey always post about "SUGAR MUMMIES" up & down
Re: W by sexylogan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
LeoAdewale: na who be these people wey dey always post about "SUGAR MUMMIES" up & down

Don't mind them. Ritualists looking for body parts. angry

1 Like

Re: W by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
sean123:

lol be smart it obviously in the course of relationship
Girls don't date nice guys.
Re: W by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Never meet a girl or make friends with a girl, with the mindset that she's going to end up been your girlfriend. That is the biggest mistake men make.
Most guys confuse common smile with love; Imagine that.

Most guys act nice, caring and friendly towards girls, thinking that's automatically going to make girls fall in love with them; That is not how it works for girls.Most girls just see such guys as their save heaven and place of comfort, but not as a boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: Never meet a girl or make friends with a girl, with the mindset that she's going to end up been your girlfriend. That is the biggest mistake men make.

Most guys act nice, caring and friendly towards girls, thinking that's automatically going to make girls fall in love with them; That is not how it works for girls.Most girls just see such guys as their save heaven and place of comfort, but not as a boyfriend.

its becoming rather difficult to date a girl nowadays ...ive spent ova 34k on a girl I was tryn to woo u wasnt necessarily giving but helping her out wif stuffs I made my intention s known but said I didnt wanna rush it but she has been doing one kind since lik3 im buggn her....

truth is young girls have made it increasingly difficult to date nowadays we font just know what u guyz f7ckibg want.......

me I might just start patronizing oloshos soon and runs girls coa no girl in my life im 21 now...

well ma advice to ladies is dat try and open to naija guys u neva cant tell....
Re: W by sean123(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Girls don't date nice guys.

Which makes my ask what is been nice?
Re: W by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: Never meet
a girl or make friends with a girl, with the mindset that she's going
to end up been your girlfriend. That is the biggest mistake men make.

Most guys act nice, caring and friendly towards girls, thinking that's
automatically going to make girls fall in love with them; That is not
how it works for girls.Most girls just see such guys as their save
heaven and place of comfort, but not as a boyfriend.

and they cry blue murder,wen they get friendzoned..b4 nko didnt it start with,*cn we be friends?*

2 Likes

Re: W by sean123(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: Never meet a girl or make friends with a girl, with the mindset that she's going to end up been your girlfriend. That is the biggest mistake men make.

So what do you do if u want her to be your gf
Re: W by sean123(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: and they cry blue murder,wen they get friendzoned..b4 nko didnt it start with,*cn we be friends?*

So what do you do to stop been friendzoned
Re: W by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
sean123:

So what do you do to stop been friendzoned
stop ke?tell u smtin,its beta u dnt get there@all.its just abt coming plain wt ur intentionz,dnt mince words,just be candid..*nobody dies*
Re: W by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: and they cry blue murder,wen they get friendzoned..b4 nko didnt it start with,*cn we be friends?*

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

You hit the nail on the head...Spot on.
Re: W by jnrbayano(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
LeoAdewale: itz funny how I'm in the same shoes with the OP, advice needed pls

What type of shoe? Aba made, German made or Italian made?
Re: W by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

You hit the nail on the head...Spot on.
thanks..i dnt understand y guys mince words wen it comes to lettin their intentions known..mi wuld just bone u,till further notice*nt every blissful relationship starts off as just being friends..its high tym dey change their lines..*if nuh na inside friendszone dey go old o!

1 Like

Re: W by sean123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: stop ke?tell u smtin,its beta u dnt get there@all.its just abt coming plain wt ur intentionz,dnt mince words,just be candid..*nobody dies*

Abeg explain further. U meet a babe now and u pple dey flow. When do u reveal ur intentions? What if you do and the babe said says she is not interested but still gives u attention? How do u know if she is just playing hard to get? what if she is like she does not want to jump into anything. We need info here abeg not just vague replies
Re: W by sean123(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: thanks..i dnt understand y guys mince words wen it comes to lettin their intentions known..mi wuld just bone u,till further notice*nt every blissful relationship starts off as just being friends..its high tym dey change their lines..*if nuh na inside friendszone dey go old o!

What do u mean mince words?
Re: W by sean123(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
What if you are in a situation where u like a babe and you also wanna yansh am? How do u play that ?
Re: W by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: thanks..i dnt understand y guys mince words wen it comes to lettin their intentions known..mi wuld just bone u,till further notice*nt every blissful relationship starts off as just being friends..its high tym dey change their lines..*if nuh na inside friendszone dey go old o!

I tire oh!!...I mean, I can't figure out why a guy won't go straight to the point...."I would like to take you out on a date", or" I would like to date you"..The worst answer he'd get is "NO"..Atleast he knows he tried.

I consider myself a guys girl, and apart from haven a male bestfriend ( no strings attached), a course mate, a brother who I'm very close to, a brother Inlaw and mutual male friends, who pour this hearts out about women?. I swear, i'm happy i'm not a man.

And we women think we are complicated?.
Re: W by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

its becoming rather difficult to date a girl nowadays ...ive spent ova 34k on a girl I was tryn to woo u wasnt necessarily giving but helping her out wif stuffs I made my intention s known but said I didnt wanna rush it but she has been doing one kind since lik3 im buggn her....

truth is young girls have made it increasingly difficult to date nowadays we font just know what u guyz f7ckibg want.......

me I might just start patronizing oloshos soon and runs girls coa no girl in my life im 21 now...

well ma advice to ladies is dat try and open to naija guys u neva cant tell....

Go to dailymail.com; There is an article on

Why nice guys Dont always get the girl...It's actually today's article...I hope you learn something from it.
Re: W by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
sean123:

Which makes my ask what is been nice?
By being nice I meant someone that treats them like a brother.
Re: W by Papertrail11(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Go to dailymail.com; There is an article on

Why nice guys Dont always get the girl...It's actually today's article...I hope you learn something from it.

so what are u insinuating. ....dat we should be cruel to women cos I dont mind being aggressive

naija women are foolish....have u noticed that a lot of guys arent in relationships nowadays like dem no dey date just admiring to me dats dangerous for
the society......its like a graduate wifout job for years if
he sees a way to steal and kill....he will...l and dese can lead to a lot of problem in the future wiv fings lyk
rape
assult
irresponsibility on the side of men
disrespect on women
and so much more

my advice is for naija girls to open up
and date more....do we can have a
healthier and happier society

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Habits That May Hinder A Lady From Getting Married. / That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC / What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.