Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension (2222 Views)

Building Sexual Tension - Techniques To Get The Heat On / SECRET: Reasons Some Women Love 'dirty Talk' During Intimacy. / What Is "Sexual Tension" And How Can You Amplify It? (Guys Only please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension by myspnigeria: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Building sexual tension by using dirty talk is really powerful. To properly build sexual tension using dirty talk, you need to say something dirty and sexual to your man in a place where you can’t actually take it any further. So this could be in at a party or family dinner or even over the phone. The key is to say something highly arousing to your man, but to be in a place where you can’t act on it. Here are some examples of dirty talk used to build sexual tension:

"If these people weren’t around, I would rip your trousers off and give you a Mouth Gig right now."

"When you look at me like that, I just want to Bleep you. Dam, I wish these people weren’t here."

"I wish I was with you right now, you on top, dominating me.(Great when sent as a SMS text message)"

All these dirty talk phrases are highly sexual, but can’t be acted upon, which is perfect for building sexual tension with your man.

Now that I have gone through 4 different ways that you can use dirty talk on your man, there are some finer details that you need to know to make sure you learn how to talk dirty the right way.

It’s Not Just The Words!

When you first start figuring out how to talk dirty to a guy, you may be most interested in learning the lines and phrases that you should use. However, it’s not all about using the right line or phrase on your man.

It’s how you say it.

If you are really awkward and weird when you say any dirty line to your man, then it’s not going to work at all. Dirty talk works much better when you can look your man in the eye and then slowly and sexually say,

I want to f**k your brains out later!

So try your best to keep this in mind when talking dirty to your man. It’s a combination of both the dirty line and how you say it. At first, you may feel a little nervous or embarrassed or even shy delivering these lines to your man. Don’t worry. The more you try it, the better you will get at it.
Re: Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin cheesy Tension ko, compression ni.. undecided undecided
Re: Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension by AJ01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
My ex does that up till now..is not funny makes me want her cry
Re: Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
am gnna whisper ds*i actuali love wen my man talks dirty to me*sshhhhhh
Re: Dirty Talk To Build Sexual Tension by Eyepencil: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: am gnna whisper ds*i actuali love wen my man talks dirty to me*sshhhhhh
Cool kiss

I din't hear 4rm u

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Out The Best In Your Woman / Do Ladies Owning A Car, Scare Away Possible Suitors In Nigeria? / Why Women Should Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.