Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. (14562 Views)

Moon Sighting / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Ending The Ramadan Moon Fighting In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by fizzy94(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Samunique] Na wa o!
Do u people have the word freedom in ur dictionary? Anyway, u na be slaves sha, slaves of Allah, and slaves know noting about freedom.

May Allah forgive u for such comment
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Slatemsk(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdulilah
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Realone92(m): 12:55am On Jul 27, 2014
is it sunday or monday when u say tmr i dont get

1 Like

Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by oba2flex(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2014
Assalamu Alaikum. Plz make it clear.Is it Sunday or Monday?
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by tobey2ng(m): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2014
oba2flex: Assalamu Alaikum. Plz make it clear.Is it Sunday or Monday?
Sunday
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Oklander: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Slimmos: Looking for moon? Smh ...
Shake it very well, till it falls off.
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by oba2flex(m): 1:58am On Jul 27, 2014
tobey2ng:
Sunday
Thank u very much brother.Eid Mubarak
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by DMainMan: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy Eidel Fitri
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by usbcable(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2014
This report of sighting the.moon needs to be verified as authentic.
no other country (as far as I seen) is celebrating eid today.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165631-controversy-in-nigeria-over-sighting-of-new-moon-to-mark-end-of-ramadan.html
Nigeria needs to work on verifying this reports,and stop the misinformation of sighting the.moon when.it does not align with proven.scientific facts.
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by usbcable(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2014
another link showing that something is surely wrong with.whatever the NSCIA was doing prior to now.
its either starting ramadan on.saturday was wrong or someone is.hiding the.truth http://allafrica.com/stories/201407250932.html
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by tobey2ng(m): 4:04am On Jul 27, 2014
usbcable: another link showing that something is surely wrong with.whatever the NSCIA was doing prior to now.
its either starting ramadan on.saturday was wrong or someone is.hiding the.truth http://allafrica.com/stories/201407250932.html
When the Sultan announced the sighting of moon for the begining of ramadan Oloyede never questioned it and we all accepted and started to fast.Why questioning the announcement of Sultan now? I think the Sultan can't announce without proper consultation moreso the holy prophet fasted 29days of ramadan for 9 times out of 10times he fasted in his life time.Allah knows best.Eld I'll Mubarak bro
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by tobey2ng(m): 4:06am On Jul 27, 2014
oba2flex: Thank u very much brother.Eid Mubarak
Same here bro
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by usbcable(m): 4:07am On Jul 27, 2014
tobey2ng:
When the Sultan announced the sighting of moon for the begining of ramadan Oloyede never questioned it and we all accepted and started to fast.Why questioning the announcement of Sultan now? I think the Sultan can't announce without proper consultation moreso the holy prophet fasted 29days of ramadan for 9 times out of 10times he fasted in his life time.Allah knows best.Eld I'll Mubarak bro
but in all articles saying the announcement by the Sultan, none of it said.he consulted witb the moon sighting committe beforw going to press.
but as we say in Islam, Wa Allahu alam

Ever wondered why the Sultan initially announced no moon was sighted and later a new announcement that it had been sighted when Ramadan was about to commence.

They later issued statements if apologise for the whole show.

Like I said something is not alright somewhere in the chain of confirmation and information
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by tobey2ng(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2014
usbcable:
but in all articles saying the announcement by the Sultan, none of it said.he consulted witb the moon sighting committe beforw going to press.
but as we say in Islam, Wa Allahu alam

Ever wondered why the Sultan initially announced no moon was sighted and later a new announcement that it had been sighted when Ramadan was about to commence.

They later issued statements if apologise for the whole show.

Like I said something is not alright somewhere in the chain of confirmation and information
The announcement was broadcasted on NTA station so there's nt anything hiding there and if moon sighting is false then he Sultan bears the cross for the publize vice versa
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Azboy34(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2014
AL- ISLAM SALAMUN!ALLAH Z GREAT INDEED! i never knew some IGBOS in d EASTHERN PART accepted ISLAM.. May Allah protect z Religion..Alhamdullahi i'm a practising Muslim..MashAllah!
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by mahleeq(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2014
The message is Clear, if the moon is sighted commence fasting and upon the other sighting end fasting, infact if it is sighted during the day you are to stop ur fast,

it is now the problem of whoever did not see the moon and publicly made claim he did, besides nah Sultan talk.

u no won cho againgrin
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Azboy34(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2014
OH! Allah accept our action as an act of IBADAH(amin). Pls my brodas in Islam i av a question 2 ask o. pls can a muslim broda who z not a TEBULIK(does with short trouser) bt a practisn one marry an HIJAB SISTER?
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by mozele(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Op for security, you shouldn't have included their phone numbers up here in a public forum.

You don't know who is who!

#My 2cent.
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Azboy34(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote
author=Azboy34]OH! Allah accept our action as an act of IBADAH(amin).
Pls my brodas in Islam i av a question 2 ask o. pls can a muslim broda
who z not a TEBULIK(does with short trouser) bt a practisn one marry an
HIJAB SISTER? [/quote] i mean SISTERS IN UNIFORM...A devotated one 2 be precised. i would luv 2 marry one in Future.. Help me oh! Allah..i need an urgent reply..thanx!
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by Azboy34(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote
author=Azboy34] i mean SISTERS IN UNIFORM...A devotated one 2 be
precised. i would luv 2 marry one in Future.. Help me oh! Allah..i need
an urgent reply..thanx![/quote] Salam alaikun my Muslim brodas nd Sisters in Islam.. it was written in holy Quaran dat we shud seek knowledge..Any Muslim scholar o, i need an urgent reply 2 my question.Thanx!
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by usbcable(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2014
tobey2ng:
The announcement was broadcasted on NTA station so there's nt anything hiding there and if moon sighting is false then he Sultan bears the cross for the publize vice versa
where did the prophet say that if a ruler mistakenly or intentionally misinforms his followers the followers are free of fault even.if they knew the.ruler was wrong.
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by mlanreh: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Kizmarty: i longed to make fp
but why in a Muslim thread??

en !god why

supporter of APC
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by arithcom(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Azboy34: OH! Allah accept our action as an act of IBADAH(amin). Pls my brodas in Islam i av a question 2 ask o. pls can a muslim broda who z not a TEBULIK(does with short trouser) bt a practisn one marry an HIJAB SISTER?
Yes but Have to give it a second thought, compactibility, ideology, children mode of dressing.

If any of our trusted leader can announce of moon sighting then it was sighted. Let's leave him with God if its a lie.
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by DuchessLily(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2014
tbagjames: I pray there find the moon on time before APC starts blamming PDP for its disapperance.
lol...abi
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by lumeneng22: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why are you decieving yourselves? if igboman and Yoruba man cannot sight the moon or are not believe to sight the moon, who then is fooling who?
Re: Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. by bigtt76(f): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2014
tbagjames: I pray there find the moon on time before APC starts blamming PDP for its disapperance.

grin LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday / Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / Top 12 Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.