Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? (1673 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / How Would Jesus Deal With A Muslim & Mohammed Deal With A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
@op don't what your battery. If JESUS should come, he would either come and choose his own from churches where they are present, or form his own church(if need be for him) because many of "US" I(ncluding you and I) are HYPOCRITES. Let the truth be told.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by italo: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
ProphetUdeme: keep on deceiving urself

By quoting the bible?

smiley
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 2:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Jesus did not attend any church.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Why r you attending one ?
tpia1: Jesus did not attend any church.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Why r you attending one ?

because i'm following Jesus.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:43am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1:

because i'm following Jesus.
but he never attended one ?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 4:01am On Aug 19, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: but he never attended one ?

no he didnt.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1:

no he didnt.

Why don't you stop then ?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 4:19am On Aug 19, 2014
i'm following Jesus.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: i'm following Jesus.

Is he in a church?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2014
yes
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:39am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: yes

Which one?

Can you see him ?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2014
he's in any church that wants him there.

i wouldnt be following him if i couldnt see him nah?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: he's in any church that wants him there.

i wouldnt be following him if i couldnt see him nah?
Is he also in any shrine that wants him there?

How does he look like?
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by tpia1: 4:58am On Aug 19, 2014
if the shrine wants him there, he'll fill it instantly.

he looks like the rock of ages.
Re: If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2Timothy 2:19

(1) (2) (Reply)

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED / I Think I Killed A Man / Blaspheming The Prophets: The Legal & Ethical Viewpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.