Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos (6206 Views)

Charly Boy Shares More Fierce Photos With His 'virgins' / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos / Charlyboy And His Virgins=>pictures<= (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by myspnigeria: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Charly Boy and his ‘Charly’s angels’ at least that what he calls them,
are sure not taking it easy on us all with this new, all fierce look. Let
the photos speak for themselves.

Source: www.fuse.com.ng/2014/07/26/charly-boy-virgins-hot-fierce-new-photos/

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Leibnitz: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Leibnitz: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Leibnitz: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Father and Daughter shocked shocked Odikwa risky tongue
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Beetwo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
so

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Saraben(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jesus cryJesus
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
That's someone else's daughter. SMH
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Old man wey no get sense

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by hatux: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think the old man needs a nap! He should just take a bike and go to hell! Bullsh*t!

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Tholudee(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
This man is an antichrist angry

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
*faints on thread*

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by tandj: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm sure this guy gets plenty customers cos he sure knows how to advertise himself very well.

Linda linda.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by misspatsy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ewww na him tongue b dat?
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Xsenga(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
WARIS DIS? shocked
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am not against charly boy and his antics, but he should do it in a tasteful way. This pictures look like it was taken with a phone and photoshop express app was used and the makeup? Who draws eye brow lines like this anymore
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Sparrow13: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Old man wey no get sense
hatux: I think the old man needs a nap! He should just take a bike and go to hell! Bullsh*t!
Guys that think like me
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by iammodel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by bionicdude(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Old man that has refused to grow up.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
I swear this boy abi na man is a complete fool.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by priscaoge(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
MsPat: *faints on thread*
*Sprinkles some chilled Vanilla ice cream on ur face*gringrin
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by priscaoge(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
This man is Nigerian Baphometundecidedundecided....So disgustingundecided
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by s3nn2x(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Warrisdis
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Trendy247: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
I tot he was supposed to be a musician... Abeg wetin him dey sing?
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Djicemob: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
What is he known for?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
sorry.. how old is he? I tot he's a grandad.. dunno.. just asking... chai this senior man dn pass this kind thing na...
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by cpapa: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
ThankGod dis man no be my father.
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by irynterri(f): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
dis guy's style is really uncanny,bt who re we to complain,he's actually enjoying he's one nd only life in earth,if he no do wetin him wan do for here na for grave him go do am?
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by rattlesnake(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Charlie Charley

People have insulted u so teeee e don turn blessings...Ur papa set wey dey worry u don allow u mad finish
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by ng4u(f): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have really seen an evil spirit possesed being# charly boy u need Jesus, God, moses, jacob,the 12 apostles etc for prayers n deliverance from the forces of darkness becos ur own case don enter brife case#
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Imagine if he is ur father/grandfAther lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by Waspy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Devil's insane undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Charly boy has lost it completely!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Spotted Wearing A $750,000 Richard Mille RM 69 Erotic Tourbillon / Kizz Daniel Drops New Video For The Song TERE Ft Diamond Platnumz / World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.