Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate (14022 Views)

APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP. / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mr. Akinbade says teaming with Mr. Omisore would
be politically disastrous

The Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Osun
State, Fatai Akinbade, has said that he would not go
into alliance with the Peoples’ Democratic Party’s
Iyiola Omisore in the August 9 election gubernatorial election.

Mr. Akinbade said that God and the people of Osun
State would not allow him to enter into any
arrangement that would mean “truncating the
destinies” of many people in the state God had
commissioned him to raise.

According to Kayode Oladeji, Mr. Akinbade’s
spokesperson, such an alliance which he described as an “unholy marriage” would never take place.
“I have left the PDP for the Labour Party and no going back,” said Mr. Akinbade.

“For the umpteenth time, I am warning the PDP and
their agents to stop dropping my name. I can’t and
won’t go into any alliance with PDP or its candidate,
Senator Iyiola Omisore,” he added.

Mr. Akinbade said that aligning with the PDP would
be “politically disastrous” for him as the people of
the state would feel disappointed and betrayed.
“I didn’t just join the race for the fun of it, I joined in
order to bring to fruition the dreaming of our people
of making me the new governor of the state as from
August 9,this year,” Mr. Akinbade said. “If this lot in
the PDP care to know, God and the good people of our dear state, propelled me to join the race, with a view to bailing them out of the trauma they currently undergo.”

Mr. Akinbade further said that he would not sacrifice his ambition on the altar of selfishness.
“Nobody can talk or buy me out of this race because I have already crossed over to the land of honour and victory and as such, no going back; for I will not only contest the August 9 polls, but will win convincingly by defeating Aregbesola, Omisore and other contenders for the coveted seat,” he said.

The former Secretary to the Osun State Government
noted that PDP in the state knew they would lose at
the coming election which informed why they had
been spreading the rumour on his purported merger with them.

“Seriously all of them are threatened about my
profile and having been meeting brick wall in places
they have touched across the state, that is why they have been using my name to shore up the already dented image of the party. They have failed. I shall contest and win by His grace on August 9, which is just around the corner.”

He urged the people of the state and his supporters
to disregard the rumour making the rounds, assuring that his opponents who were behind the falsehood would be disappointed at the end of the day.

SOURCE:

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/165602-why-i-cant-go-into-alliance-with-omisore-osun-lp-guber-candidate.html

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
only a fool will talk like this , maybe APC have hugely paid him

11 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Chibuke56: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Evri thread on nl about politics.. Wot happend to d time when nl fp thread were informative educative and funny . Abeg mods do sumfin about dis. Btw 2nd 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by smudge2079(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
3rd to comment. I cant believe my januzaj eyes...after all is said & done, d bit.ches ar always going to ride with who dey think is a winner. Mr Akinbade dats' ur palava, not mine.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by gen2briz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I dey come
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by UnknownT: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
The same way God commissioned Chris Okotie to become the President. Nigerian Politicians: Making God a liar since 1914

20 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Iamdagreatguy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
This old man is only giving himself hope,,,,allthough we all know that Omisore cannot win this election,,the coast is clear for the man of the moment to continue his good work,,,,,,the person of "Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola"

37 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by 573V31D(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fatai dey make himself important with dis poo...nigerians vote for personality sometimes like the case of ekiti, edo etc, ...im very sure it cant happen in d case of dis guy... #ASKOKOTIE
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Babyboy1986(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
OMG

HMMMMM
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by nerodenero: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Align or not,I don't see Omisore displacing the incumbent.My opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by natureblack(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chibuke56: Evri thread on nl about politics.. Wot happend to d time when nl fp thread were informative educative and funny . Abeg mods do sumfin about dis. Btw 2nd 2 comment
don't worry bro BBA is around the corner,na u go tire for entertainment
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Badex10(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Spaced booked
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by abdulslutsky(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
"Johnny" like him...smh undecided
Person wey never win for hn street

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Wittywizard(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
I might not be from osun or oshogbo but sometimes when we see the truth we should always be on it.......
L.P(labour party) you cannot win this election in osun state not to talk of P.D.P(peoples democratic part)...
Mere looking at it, we can see that Aregbesola is not a Governor, he is from the street and the street is what people live in...
So, Ogbeni, keep the work going.

19 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by tayork(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol this man is just dreaming.... he should not be too sure he has won,he is talking as if he is about to rig it lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yippee ! I made Front page with 3 different topics just 2day alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Abuklaw(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whether you align or not, Aregbe will this election.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by shadowwalker101: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
what is this one saying
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by BrAkingNews: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
ok
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Sylvarresta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aregbe till 2018..... Continue the good work. Anyone with good sense of reasoning will surely know that Omisore and co. Can never defeat Aregbesola. PDP stop giving yourself hope. We don't want assassins party.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by adekayo1234(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
One funny thing about Nigerian politicians is that eventhough they are going to fail woefully in the election, they will still cling to their false hopes expecting miracle to happen....oga labour go sitdown jare and start preparing for 2018!
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by poiZon: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
isoryt
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good day Everyone, please help me advance to the next stage of this competition by voting my project, Go Green! for a Better tomorrow. Thank you very much in advance . https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269 ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Very true
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by warrenweste(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
ok...
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by PaulJohn1: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
An upright man of integrity the state PDP guys intentionally or accidentally(who knows) forced out of the party, for a thug with dented profile. Should have been a real game changer had it been he was the main opposition's flag bearer. It's pathetic that his LP can't make him win his senatorial district, not to mention the state.
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by PaulJohn1: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
deleted
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by AONO: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
August 9 will soon come till den anybody can say anytin to make himself important
Re: Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate by ramdris(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
While I agree with you about joining PDP, I disagree with you on winning the election. It's Rauf all the way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch / Court To Patience Jonathan: Prove $15.591m Is Yours / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.