Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Stop Spreading Fear! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Spreading Fear! (901 Views)

Breast Ironing- What Is This Horrid, Spreading Culture All About? / Yoruba Spreading In Scandinavia- Scandinavian Schools Endorse Yoruba Language / Broken Is Spreading To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spreading Fear! by masciv: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please I'm sorry for posting this here as this is not the religion forum but I feel it's very important that everyone sees this whatever their religion or tribe.

Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah❕
Re: Stop Spreading Fear! by dejgan: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why do you people turn the scriptures upside down?
John G Lake died in 1936 died in 1935. The first incidence of Ebola Virus was in 1976.

Stop making a mess of the word of faith. I feel like spanking some pastors now.

As a responsible leader of people, tomorrow's sunday service is an avenue to educate your memebers on what to do to avoid the spread of this disease and speak words of faith yet with the right measures to be taken. This type of message is suicidal and not different from the fanatic belief system of the Boko Haramist killing people in the name of religion.

Please repent for the sake of the brethren. Selah!

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading Fear! by masciv: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2014
dejgan: Why do you people turn the scriptures upside down?
John G Lake died in 1936 died in 1935. The first incidence of Ebola Virus was in 1976.

Stop making a mess of the word of faith. I feel like spanking some pastors now.

As a responsible leader of people, tomorrow's sunday service is an avenue to educate your memebers on what to do to avoid the spread of this disease and speak words of faith yet with the right measures to be taken. This type of message is suicidal and not different from the fanatic belief system of the Boko Haramist killing people in the name of religion.

Please repent for the sake of the brethren. Selah!

The post I sent earlier about John G. Lake, was a post I got that blessed me and I thought to share and deal with the sense of fear that was being spread over the Ebola virus.

It is not in anyway an attempt to deny the existence of the virus in Nigeria, or to encourage anyone to seek interaction with the virus, but rather to assert a superior truth that is consistent with the scriptures and stir the faith of those of us who are believers in Christ Jesus.

Secondly, while the story about John G. Lake is very true, his experience was with an equally deadly plague called the bubonic plague.

I thought to send these corrections in the spirit of accuracy!

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion: FOR or AGAINST? / Eheneden Erediauwa Begins Rites To Be Crowned New Oba Of Benin (PHOTOS) / Gender Equality Gone Too Far? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.