Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10143 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by nikkypearl(f): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is PISSING me off nw is how sum guys are PISSING girls that are telling us what PISSES dem off! Arrrrrhgg angry angry

Ranchhoddas!!back off d PISSINGs! angry
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Djicemob: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op why not concentrate on ur "rice" instead of looking for mistakes in other peeps "beans".

Get a man,settle down,instead of playing the dating game here and there with stalkers and guys with bad grammer et al.

Imperfection is key to what makes us humans...See u were complaining of guys with bad grammer and u commited the same offense urself.

@Topic.Right now, I date my hustle(ntin to hate abt her),so in future my hustle can shield me from paranoia chicks like ya'll. #ONE

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl: What is PISSING me off nw is how sum guys are PISSING girls that are telling us what PISSES dem off! Arrrrrhgg angry angry

i don hear
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Papertrail11(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: touche. Why is it the losers that gets the most defensive? So, what Was your experience like, huh? Did she make you spend money on a date and didn't even let you hug her after? It's this kind of attitude that makes girls not date you. Don't be deluded. Responsible kor, respective ni. Ko kan aye, men! A guy that I can't take out to meet friends cos of the BULLSHT bombs like PEJ, i'm definitely not going to date. Swear you have never made a jab at PEJ cos of her grammar. If you have, then pinch yourself and move it right along.

yes I did. Their forming is out of this world, I never see. Speaking with a nonsense accent and messing it up too.
grin btw You don't cook rice without sifting, how do you remove the shaft? grin and my rice is super fun, super smart but can be slow at times but he is the best One ever!!! And I know how to make I'm behave wen he starts forming. grin he forms too, I just pinch him and we laugh.

comot go where? Say wetin happen? grin I laugh in mandarin. Una no know what's up. NL isn't my life, it's just a play ground. Do you guys actual sleep here? undecided

Uche92, yes, bad english... duh... a typo is a typo. thanks for pointing it out though. At least it didn't say "guys that piss off me" cheesy

fat girl whanne, what are you saying u just dey talk rubbish infact u deserve to be follloged on olumo rock....

with that ur face dat loks like ignnious rock

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by AdeniyiA(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
babseg: Buttchick

Ok o. I just believe say u never talk true. What if a guy have all these things that pisses u off, con get money money pass dangote. Will he still piss u off
grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by harrwix(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
duh!!! I'm pissed at his english doesn't mean I'm not gonna spend his money if I'm offered na. It's compensation for making me take all the bullets. grin tongue person no dey follow money fight ooo. Forget story!!!

[/quote]
gringringrin
naija gurls....eating our money since 1960

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: Your thread is ironic,the title of your thread should be guys that PISS me off and not guys that PISSES me off.Remove the beam in your eye before you talk about the speck in your date's eye.

I magine the rubbish she typed and she had the gut to make referrals to guys whose parents spent a lot to train from kindargerten to present M.Sc level. Smh, some girls eh.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by AtheistD(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that pisses me off.

So who should chop all that money of yours? And also why should you expect a guy to afford your... err... German hair? Can't you afford it yourself?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

So who should chop all that money of yours? And also why should you expect a guy to afford your... err... German hair? Can't you afford it yourself?
see jamb question..beep beep you've dailed an incorrect number

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by AtheistD(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: see jamb question..beep beep you've dailed an incorrect number

cheesy
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: touche. Why is it the losers that gets the most defensive? So, what Was your experience like, huh? Did she make you spend money on a date and didn't even let you hug her after? It's this kind of attitude that makes girls not date you. Don't be deluded. Responsible kor, respective ni. Ko kan aye, men! A guy that I can't take out to meet friends cos of the BULLSHT bombs like PEJ, i'm definitely not going to date. Swear you have never made a jab at PEJ cos of her grammar. If you have, then pinch yourself and move it right along.

yes I did. Their forming is out of this world, I never see. Speaking with a nonsense accent and messing it up too.
grin btw You don't cook rice without sifting, how do you remove the shaft? grin and my rice is super fun, super smart but can be slow at times but he is the best One ever!!! And I know how to make I'm behave wen he starts forming. grin he forms too, I just pinch him and we laugh.

comot go where? Say wetin happen? grin I laugh in mandarin. Una no know what's up. NL isn't my life, it's just a play ground. Do you guys actual sleep here? undecided

Uche92, yes, bad english... duh... a typo is a typo. thanks for pointing it out though. At least it didn't say "guys that piss off me" cheesy
interesting... which movie did you learn all these acts from? All I see is the influence of watching too many movies and being overwhelmed by them while looking for whom to practice it on.

You aint in the least set of CLASSY chic if what I am seeing is you. "Americana wannabe but never crossed the naija border" always talking through their nose undecided
You should be grateful someone approached you in the first place. There are people who never get such privilege(s)

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:

fat girl whanne, what are you saying u just dey talk rubbish infact u deserve to be follloged on olumo rock....

igneous rock good na. You know we have 2 types of igneous rocks, the intrusive and extrusive both often coming out with fine particles or grains. I think you should term the face a metamorphic rock, one deformed in shape and size due to increased temperature and pressure.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by naturalwaves: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: igneous rock good na. You know we have 2 types of igneous rocks, the intrusive and extrusive both often coming out with fine particles or grains. I think you should term the face a metamorphic rock, one deformed in shape and size due to increased temperature and pressure.
Technical Knock Out TKO or should I say "geographical knockout"? grin .You guys won't kill someone.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
naturalwaves:
Technical Knock Out TKO or should I say "geographical knockout"? grin .You guys won't kill someone.
no mind the babe. After she don watch movie finish, she come nairaland dey do bragado. There is nothing I hate as girls who speak through their nose dey try phonetics for who?

tell them make them transcribe some of the words wey dem dey talk through nose in their vowel and consonant forms, skeleton jam rock b that! most of them get F9 for vowel and consonant transcription Rubbish! undecided

when these kind people reach American embassy, white go just dey laugh cos no matter how hard they try, those words cant sound right to the ears the way native English speakers would pronounce them. why not try to be the Nigerian you are?

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Even the shreks of this world ave what they like and don't. I stated mine, it's as simple as that. In your opinion, I'm not classy but it doesn't mean I won't have what I like and don't like. What's that got to do with movies. undecided chai. Hehehehe @ I should be grateful someone approached me. So what you mean is that I should say yes to every guy that asks me out because I'm being grateful. undecided that doesn't sound like what I can do, sorry.
2sExy1: interesting... which movie did you learn all these acts from? All I see is the influence of watching too many movies and being overwhelmed by them while looking for whom to practice it on.

You aint in the least set of CLASSY chic if what I am seeing is you. "Americana wannabe but never crossed the naija border" always talking through their nose undecided
You should be grateful someone approached you in the first place. There are people who never get such privilege(s)

Papertrail11:
Hehehhehe. "I'm not knowing what I say to your comment. I'm just go and leaving you. tongue this my fine fine face? I'm like it that."

nikkypearl: What is PISSING me off nw is how sum guys are PISSING girls that are telling us what PISSES dem off! Arrrrrhgg angry angry
clap for yourself! Nice one!!! You try no be small.

Now state your own or walk away. Simple now. We no want make people dey form for here jor.

@redbenson: your left yansh there!! tongue anyway, now I know what pisses you off. I hope it's being noted by your admirers.

@harwixx: tongue why una dey work na? No be for them to Helep you spend ni. grin

Djicemob: Op why not concentrate on ur "rice" instead of looking for mistakes in other peeps "beans".
Get a man,settle down,instead of playing the dating game here and there with stalkers and guys with bad grammer et al.
Imperfection is key to what makes us humans...See u were complaining of guys with bad grammer and u commited the same offense urself.
@Topic.Right now, I date my hustle(ntin to hate abt her),so in future my hustle can shield me from paranoia chicks like ya'll. #ONE
I love my "rice" and his imperfections. Doesn't mean I ignore the imperfections and it's my pointing it out that made him better and vice versa. That's how you guys ignore the supposed little things till it adds up into something huge that you can't tolerate. I can't shout jor.

2sexy1: clap for yourself!!! At least, naturalwaves is already clapping for you. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Even the shreks of this world ave what they like and don't. I stated mine, it's as simple as that. In your opinion, I'm not classy but it doesn't mean I won't have what I like and don't like. What's that got to do with movies. undecided chai. Hehehehe @ I should be grateful someone approached me. So what you mean is that I should say yes to every guy that asks me out because I'm being grateful. undecided that doesn't sound like what I can do, sorry.

Hehehhehe. "I'm not knowing what I say to your comment. I'm just go and leaving you. tongue this my fine fine face? I'm like it that."

clap for yourself! Nice one!!! You try no be small.

Now state your own or walk away. Simple now. We no want make people dey form for here jor.

@redbenson: your left yansh there!! tongue anyway, now I know what pisses you off. I hope it's being noted by your admirers.

@harwixx: tongue why una dey work na? No be for them to Helep you spend ni. grin

I love my "rice" and his imperfections. Doesn't mean I ignore the imperfections and it's my pointing it out that made him better and vice versa. That's how you guys ignore the supposed little things till it adds up into something huge that you can't tolerate. I can't shout jor.

2sexy1: clap for yourself!!! At least, naturalwaves is already clapping for you. wink
you are just a wannabe... pack for corner.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder what you were feeling like coming on here feeling like super girl to get a medal? Most girls brag a lot about stuff like these even turn down worthy dudes only bend-down-low for a riff raff.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: I wonder what you were feeling like coming on here feeling like super girl to get a medal? Most girls brag a lot about stuff like these even turn down worthy dudes only bend-down-low for a riff raff.
grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
I will never speak in any frigging accent unless na my thinck naija one sha. This isn't about the accent, bleep the accent. Wetin be bragado there now. Ah ah, why una dey take offense na? Anyway, so I take it that you are also pissed off with girls with nonsense accent, well, me too.
2sExy1: no mind the babe. After she don watch movie finish, she come nairaland dey do bragado. There is nothing I hate as girls who speak through their nose dey try phonetics for who?

tell them make them transcribe some of the words wey dem dey talk through nose in their vowel and consonant forms, skeleton jam rock b that! most of them get F9 for vowel and consonant transcription Rubbish! undecided

when these kind people reach American embassy, white go just dey laugh cos no matter how hard they try, those words cant sound right to the ears the way native English speakers would pronounce them. why not try to be the Nigerian you are?

2sExy1: you are just a wannabe... pack for corner.
wannabe what exactly? Mister sexy...hahaha. wetin I wan be ooo. Anyway, I don pack my stack for corner. wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: I wonder what you were feeling like coming on here feeling like super girl to get a medal? Most girls brag a lot about stuff like these even turn down worthy dudes only bend-down-low for a riff raff.
Hahahahahaahhahahah
Ehehehehehehehhe
Kikikikikiki akiika!!! Oro shunukun, oro nla!!! grin okay. I won't quote you again. It's like you are vexing. Ndo. Mabinu. Pele, you hear.

But I disagree, some girls don't care about it. It's a matter of opinion.

Una just dey blow this thing out of proportion ooo. Chineke me! Oga gan ooo. Ede gbe agbara Sile na. Y'all should slow down your horses and dismount na. E af do ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
MzMariah: grin
babe, close ya teeth biko grin grin. we know their type abeg. Those with REAL class, guys hovering over them don't brag about it!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Djicemob: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Buttchick. R u saying these human imperfections usually piss u off?
#MyAdvice:If u wanna go down the road of pointing out people's imperfections,i sweardown,u'll neva reach the end of the road.Let them be,boys will eventually turn to men.(get it? end of the road by Boyz 2 men)
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: babe, close ya teeth biko grin grin. we know their type abeg. Those with REAL class, guys hovering over them don't brag about it!
Hmmmmm........easy o grin I love me. grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick:
Hahahahahaahhahahah
Ehehehehehehehhe
Kikikikikiki akiika!!! Oro shunukun, oro nla!!! grin okay. I won't quote you again. It's like you are vexing. Ndo. Mabinu. Pele, you hear.

But I disagree, some girls don't care about it. It's a matter of opinion.

Una just dey blow this thing out of proportion ooo. Chineke me! Oga gan ooo. Ede gbe agbara Sile na. Y'all should slow down your horses and dismount na. E af do ooo.
Next time, you don't come on nairaland to brag about things like this. You dig? it's childish! How are we not sure its not gonna be who and who sent you PM your next headline. if you can do this, you can definitely do that. Yeah, some months back a nairaland chic did that. To shame her, the due in question, was matured and confident to say he did, meanwhile it was just a friendly gesture.

She got more than she bargain for as another of her antic was uncovered by another handle wherein she mocked a moderator after meeting him.

You should also tell us the number of guys that made flat b0./0/bs out of your chest. undecided
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by naturalwaves: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Naturalwaves.. identify others. I'm always and willing to learn. If only people can do so and stop rocking fake accent with bad grammar. And when you are done, tell us what pisses you off.
No dear, no need for that. They were just trying to make you see that no one is above mistakes. You have to look for people close to your class too such that even if they make mistakes, it won't be like the type our firstlady says.So, even if you want to make corrections, it will just be a minor one. If the blunders is as bad as you have painted it here, it is either you went on a date with a mechanic or you just don't know how to say NO to any date that comes your way. Maybe there is something you are not telling us.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: Next time, you don't come on nairaland to brag about things like this. You dig? it's childish! How are we not sure its not gonna be who and who sent you PM your next headline. if you can do this, you can definitely do that. Yeah, some months back a nairaland chic did that. To shame her, the due in question, was matured and confident to say he did, meanwhile it was just a friendly gesture.

She got more than she bargain for as another of her antic was uncovered by another handle wherein she mocked a moderator after meeting him.

You should also tell us the number of guys that made flat b0./0/bs out of your chest. undecided
brag? This isn't bragging. Where are you taking this to? I don't care who send me PMS. I dismiss and move on. What's my own with them? I don't intend to contact anyone out of NL except for one lady like that it's for a reason. The others I ignore. Why would anyone want to brag about that? It doesn't add to my life or remove. I didn't even NL. I'm not SINGLE and most def not SEARCHING and I don't intend to meet anyone here. undecided omo, this one don turn to a loooong thing o. What's childish about saying what one doesn't like and hoping people concerned will work on. Haba!!! Na wa oo. I give up! I can't shout oooo!

2sExy1: babe, close ya teeth biko grin grin. we know their type abeg. Those with REAL class, guys hovering over them don't brag about it!
we are classless. At least now we know you don't like these types, why e hard you to talk am since na. Isn't it as simple as that? Hahahaha. @guys hovering over them" make una free me o. 3 pages and not even one ting relating to the topic just fishing out holes.

Djicemob: @Buttchick. R u saying these human imperfections usually piss u off?
#MyAdvice:If u wanna go down the road of pointing out people's imperfections,i sweardown,u'll neva reach the end of the road.Let them be,boys will eventually turn to men.
what end of the road? I don't lie and ignore things I'm not comfortable with. I say it as it is. I like for things to be pointed out to me so I can work on them. If people don't like being criticized, then they are the ones to check themselves. It's simple now. I ave lots of imperfections and I work on each accordingly and it's what makes one better. No one wants to remain stagnant. And like you said, boys will become men, now thats what I'm talking about!! People should learn to take criticism without being defensive.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
naturalwaves:

No dear, no need for that. They were just trying to make you see that no one is above mistakes. You have to look for people close to your class too such that even if they make mistakes, it won't be like the type our firstlady says.So, even if you want to make corrections, it will just be a minor one. If the blunders is as bad as you have painted it here, it is either you went on a date with a mechanic or you just don't know how to say NO to any date that comes your way. Maybe there is something you are not telling us.
it still does not give her the right to make a mockery of anyone! No everybody are privileged to attain the level of education others had!

And if we go by the law of chemical composition, certain chemical compounds will always be yielded under normal temperature and pressure, as well as favourable environment when right proportion of chemical elements are combined.

In other words, she who is laughing at others would commit same blunders if she had been raised under same environment as her subjects. Does she even know the kind of husband she would end up with?

You dont me to tell you about ladies who rocked the world ended as pissants. I have this strong dislike for people who look down on others just because of some favoured privilege apportioned to them.

I no wan start cos, I know some ladies who deactivated their accounts because of things I said to them. she go just piss for body.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
naturalwaves:

oh. It's only mechanics that speak bad grammar. Not to brag or point fingers, I have met supposed graduates who makes serious and noticeable blunders and even has the attitude of an a$$ to go about it. I like making friends, I love people. Life is too short to fret but I also just have what rubs off me the wrong way. This is simple now. Or do you want me to say that people I go on dates with are mechanics and carpenters, okay yes. Does that satisfy you? But trust me, if PEJ is a graduate and speaks like that, then you can say that there are people like that. Unless we are saying she isn't. And no be talk that one ooo. Na una. I can't shout.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: brag? This isn't bragging. Where are you taking this to? I don't care who send me PMS. I dismiss and move on. What's my own with them? I don't intend to contact anyone out of NL except for one lady like that it's for a reason. The others I ignore. Why would anyone want to brag about that? It doesn't add to my life or remove. I didn't even NL. I'm not SINGLE and most def not SEARCHING and I don't intend to meet anyone here. undecided omo, this one don turn to a loooong thing o. What's childish about saying what one doesn't like and hoping people concerned will work on. Haba!!! Na wa oo. I give up! I can't shout oooo!

we are classless. At least now we know you don't like these types, why e hard you to talk am since na. Isn't it as simple as that? Hahahaha. @guys hovering over them" make una free me o. 3 pages and not even one ting relating to the topic just fishing out holes.

what end of the road? I don't lie and ignore things I'm not comfortable with. I say it as it is. I like for things to be pointed out to me so I can work on them. If people don't like being criticized, then they are the ones to check themselves. It's simple now. I ave lots of imperfections and I work on each accordingly and it's what makes one better. No one wants to remain stagnant. And like you said, boys will become men, now thats what I'm talking about!! People should learn to take criticism without being defensive.
To start with you aren't even beautiful.. so what are you gonna do about that. Let's see how you are gonna work on that and do a whole overhaul on your face cos babe, you could pass for a horror movie without makeup!

And your b00000bs are flat already when you hadn't even had a child suck on them?

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now you are talking. That's what you have been meaning to say. To say I'm ugly. Do you feel better? People love horror movies, you know. Hahahaha. @flat boobs. Omo, if he likes it the ways it is. I guess that's all that matters, don't you think?

So I'm taking that as one other thing you don't like in ladies. #noted#

I don't even care about one's physical features. I will take a near-fine dude who speaks correct english and his native tongue over a handsome dude with a forced foreign accent with funky grammar. That's just me.

2sExy1: To start with you aren't even beautiful.. so what are you gonna do about that. Let's see how you are gonna work on that and do a whole overhaul on your face cos babe, you could pass for a horror movie without makeup!

And your b00000bs are flat already when you hadn't even had a child suck on them?
Anyway, seems you have beef with me, so I'm going to honorably ignore you. Cheers dear and put a smile on your face, life is beautiful!!! I'm taking my ugly face out of your face.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good girl. That's the paramount ojare. The others can go park where crocodiles dey.

grin Maria, nice name.

MzMariah: Hmmmmm........easy o grin I love me. grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Good girl. That's the paramount ojare. The others can go park where crocodiles dey.

grin Maria, nice name.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) / My Trouble With Women (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.