Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10142 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?
@op
Hw i u. I jx check ur pix nw and u i very fine. I fallen in love with ur pix. I we b full of joyous if you return the love to me.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by proudly233: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: I do correct. And I didn't intend to make mockery of anyone. I just wanted to pointed it out ni. I do correct if he isn't being a jacka55 about it. You know, those proud ones with the ego of a mule. You correct them and they feel you are insulting them.

Imagine a scene like this;(i made it up ooo)

"I'm been look forward to this"
Me: eya, I had also been looking forward to it too. Isn't this fun?
Him: it fun now. I am fun to be.
Me: yes you are but I meant us doing this.
Him: I'm know. It's my gift I'm giving you. (and he winks and flashes his rolex in your face) **puts hand in mouth**

Hahahaha. It's not mocking jor.

I don't go on a date just because I want to pick errors. It's because I want to know if he can be fun. If it's someone that knows what's up he can get the drift now. Anyway, most times, I change the conversation into a native language we can both be free with. So he feels more comfortable and some guys will stick to their grammar and acts [/b]like you are the one that's doing the blunder.

I'm fun and I love having friends over just to tease them. [b]I have friends who speaks
bad english and are now taking lessons.

and no, I'm not going to walk out on my date. I'm just going to have fun and that's it. Later, i'll let him know we can't be more than friends. Walking out is just plain rude.

And I also ain't above blunders ooo. But I stand corrected and take it.

'Cool your temperature'
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: You need to see where some of them dey bend down dey buy 2nd hand bra like ant gather sugar. some go use hand stretch the thing to test the elastic limit... grin grin grin when you try to woo one of them, na so dem go come dey form phonetics for us. grin grin grin grin grin

I almost took shot some time last month but I am out of town for now...

diaris goduooooooooh!!!! diaris goduoooooooooh!!!......... chai diaris goduoooooooooooh!!!!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
cryptography:

diaris goduooooooooh!!!! diaris goduoooooooooh!!!......... chai diaris goduoooooooooooh!!!!
in havunuoooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by purplesummer(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Hahaha. Thanks dear. Me no get time to banter jare. I know that Prince Cahrming will also be flawed. My prince charming get flaws no be small. The guy likes to run his finger over his eyebrow... shocked at every sentence. And he always has this lost look on his face that makes you seem he isn't interested in what you are saying. But... I point them out, like I said, so he can work on them. And he does same with me, he said I'm a talkative. That sometimes I need to just shut up. grin

I agree with him. grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: bros, ur chest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked alone fit make person faint. well, make you look for better chic abeg. no b this one. na dia type dey do like say dem no dey shiiitt.
cheesy She na my side chic
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by orobs93(m): 1:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Unzip my jean were OP lemme PISSES and SHITTES U up
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Hahahahaha... even me too. grin I'm working on it ooo.
purplesummer:

I agree with him. grin tongue tongue

Good morning!! I hope you guys are having/had fun!! Hakuna matata, people!!! Kiss kiss all around!!! kiss

BoboYekini: cheesy She na my side chic
shey emi ni side chic, oma blow ni!!! tongue grin you better carry your tent go somewhere else before they start beefing your chest now. Cos how someone go go check out another guy's profile pic na. I no dey o. And I can't shout. grin I don find one actress ooo. But she too get muscle oo. Na weight lifter. tongue she say she go kill you. grin

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Boboyekini, I see you ooo. Na this kind of thing won ma nri e si. Eri ori e.

Mzmariah, you too. Smh for una.

Buttchick, you try. Ndo. Don't pay them any attention. They always lash out like that.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak: Boboyekini, I see you ooo. Na this kind of thing won ma nri e si. Eri ori e.

Buttchick, you try. Ndo. Don't pay them any attention. They always lash out like that.
I did nothing o, I no even read the post, I quoted 2Exky abi wetin be him moniker, smiley to say I know what the post is about na lie.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2014
MzMariah: I did nothing o, I no even read the post, I quoted 2Exky abi wetin be him moniker, smiley to say I know what the post is about name lie.
Oh okay. Good then.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak: Boboyekini, I see you ooo. Na this kind of thing won ma nri e si. Eri ori e.

Hi luv. When you left me to my devices, what was I to do? Had to get me some na
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: Hi luv. When you left me to my devices, what was I to do? Had to get me some na
Hahahaha. I done turn good girl n. grin but this one wey you wan dey do. No be am oo. So get your big, hairy chest ouutta here. grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak:
Hahahaha. I done turn good girl n. grin but this one wey you wan dey do. No be am oo. So get your big, hairy chest ouutta here. grin
No! angry I don't like this 'good' you. sad
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
lool....serious tins
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: No! angry I don't like this 'good' you. sad
Hahahahahaha. grin grin grin I know you won't. I'm not good you know. I can be naughty too oo. grin grin you know na. ***jumps on him and licks his chest**
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak:
Hahahahahaha. grin grin grin I know you won't. I'm not good you know. I can be naughty too oo. grin grin you know na. ***jumps on him and licks his chest**
cheesy it tickles
kiss
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy it tickles
kiss
***bites his nipples and cups his ##*** o nse giz giz. grin grin shey tibi o ma gbe ori sha?

Someone will have your head. grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
shoefreak:
***bites his nipples and cups his ##*** o nse giz giz. grin grin shey tibi o ma gbe ori sha?

Someone will have your head. grin
shocked grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy She na my side chic
ah... You wanna suck d boooby make e flat more? Ah bros, pity ha na... Wetin go remain for husband and pikin?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
MzMariah: I did nothing o, I no even read the post, I quoted 2Exky abi wetin be him moniker, smiley to say I know what the post is about na lie.
na 2sexy oo. Errmmm... I no understand the last part. Explain biko.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: na 2sexy oo. Errmmm... I no understand the last part. Explain biko.
Are you sexy? show me pics na cheesy
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
MzMariah: Are you sexy? show me pics na cheesy
na bedroom code name b that! cheesy
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: na bedroom code name b that! cheesy
Oops cheesy
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by nikkypearl(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: To start with you aren't even beautiful.. so what are you gonna do about that. Let's see how you are gonna work on that and do a whole overhaul on your face cos babe, you could pass for a horror movie without makeup!

And your b00000bs are flat already when you hadn't even had a child suck on them?
Now dis is Mean!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
crappy stereotype

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
nikkypearl:
Now dis is Mean!
Yeah, it wasn't mean for her to come on nairaland feeling like a super girl just because some guys approached her? It wasn't mean when she went on rampage beating her chest like chinua Achebe? Abeg, make we hear word.

The last nairaland chic who did this was lucky I knew her offline but that didn't stop my brothers from giving her a taste of her own medicine and maybe because of her many antics, atrocities , she has deactivated her account.

Tell her to learn how to be modest in her approach next time...

I respect women who deserve it not someone who has nothing to offer a man aside her body and sex, yet she is beating her chest like a paper tiger. rubbish!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
mabisi: crappy stereotype
cool babe wey sabi! hi five jor.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by tosinendowed(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Papertrail11:

butshit abi wetin dem call ur name ooohgbadun......uno welll......u deserved to be flogged on olumo wif ur fatty bomb bung dats not making u think right...

is it english dat matters or how responsible a guy.....I laff at naija girls una still dey shako no woerry dem go marry nd dump a lot of una

packet of bastards
Lol wayray leleyi ooo
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by aduaba(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: cool babe wey sabi! hi five jor.
Mister give the lady a break. You don't go round telling ppl how to express themselves ,we are all different.You made some girl deactivate her account so what?? You are the one feeling like superman here . Pls don't you tell a lady she's ugly , it doesn't sound right coming from a guy. This topic can be a very interesting one if you will allow it to be.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
aduaba:
Mister give the lady a break. You don't go round telling ppl how to express themselves ,we are all different.You made some girl deactivate her account so what?? You are the one feeling like superman here . Pls don't you tell a lady she's ugly , it doesn't sound right coming from a guy. This topic can be a very interesting one if you will allow it to be.
Interesting so that more of her likes should come out and start feeling funky, huh? park well o. except you are telling me that what she did here right then I roll you both in the mill.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by aduaba(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: Interesting so that more of her likes should come out and start feeling funky, huh? park well o. except you are telling me that what she did here right then I roll you both in the mill.
Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves and you should allow them. In my opinion there nothing wrong with what she did.
And that thing about you rolling someone in the mill undecided
Well let's not go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) / My Trouble With Women (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.