Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10146 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
aduaba:
Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves and you should allow them. In my opinion there nothing wrong with what she did.
And that thing about you rolling someone in the mill undecided
Well let's not go there.
Good and there is nothing wrong with what I did too. angry and let me express myself in my own way...
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: Interesting so that more of her likes should come out and start feeling funky, huh? park well o. except you are telling me that what she did here right then I roll you both in the mill.
grin 2sexy, you're scaring the girls, cmon.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
BoboYekini: grin 2sexy, you're scaring the girls, cmon.
bros, their matter no b here jor. What's wrong in treating humans as humans and not sub-humans. y dem dey do like say dem no dey shiit? angry angry angry
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by aduaba(f): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
2sExy1: Good and there is nothing wrong with what I did too. angry and let me express myself in my own way...
Ok.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
aduaba:
Ok.
cool
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that pisses me off.

Why dont u simply tell us where is ur office address so those of us who can afford u come pick u up. Na ashawo u be.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Why dont u simply tell us where is ur office address so those of us who can afford u come pick u up. Na ashawo u be.
yes Na me and ur mama dey work for the same office. Na the warri guy weh she born you for get the building. U better go and have your DNA checked

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
buttchick: touche. Why is it the losers that gets the most defensive? So, what Was your experience like, huh? Did she make you spend money on a date and didn't even let you hug her after? It's this kind of attitude that makes girls not date you. Don't be deluded. Responsible kor, respective ni. Ko kan aye, men! A guy that I can't take out to meet friends cos of the BULLSHT bombs like PEJ, i'm definitely not going to date. Swear you have never made a jab at PEJ cos of her grammar. If you have, then pinch yourself and move it right along.

yes I did. Their forming is out of this world, I never see. Speaking with a nonsense accent and messing it up too.
grin btw You don't cook rice without sifting, how do you remove the shaft? grin and my rice is super fun, super smart but can be slow at times but he is the best One ever!!! And I know how to make I'm behave wen he starts forming. grin he forms too, I just pinch him and we laugh.

comot go where? Say wetin happen? grin I laugh in mandarin. Una no know what's up. NL isn't my life, it's just a play ground. Do you guys actual sleep here? undecided

Uche92, yes, bad english... duh... a typo is a typo. thanks for pointing it out though. At least it didn't say "guys that piss off me" cheesy

Who told u that was a typo? Pls simply go and reinforce and re-educate urself with good and proper English. You are suffering from sub-education and baseless over-pomposity. Tell them i said so.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
buttchick: Yeyeyeye. It's my own playground oo. You no serious. Make una talk your own 'piss off' things na. Why una dey long am? Y'all should just say what it is that you don't like in some dates/relationships. You are all just attacking mine. Una never see o.

And oh, yeah, one more. I don't like it when guys assume going on a date means I want to go and eat and dine. How about a shooting range? Playing polo? Comedy club? Boat ride? Mountain climb? Joy ride?

Haba

Keep deceiving urself. When u are done, u can let us know (if it plses u).
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: yes Na me and ur mama dey work for the same office. Na the warriors guy weh she born you for get the building. U better go and have your DNA checked

Your posts portray poor and homeless girl. Are you really one?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Your posts portray poor and homeless girl. Are you really one?
yes Na I am. You dad is the one who just rented an apartment for me. Your dad as been constantly combing my eden. Without ur dad I would have been totally sleeping under the eko bridge. Thanks to your dad and his medium size manhood.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
gbam! go girl
jennylove7575: yes Na I am. You dad is the one who just rented an apartment for me. Your dad as been constantly combing my eden. Without ur dad I would have been totally sleeping under the eko bridge. Thanks to your dad and his medium size manhood.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: yes Na I am. You dad is the one who just rented an apartment for me. Your dad as been constantly combing my eden. Without ur dad I would have been totally sleeping under the eko bridge. Thanks to your dad and his medium size manhood.

Oh, sorry me. Didnt know i was talking with a poor homeless sub-educated girl. U can now go ok.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Oh, sorry me. Didnt know i was talking with a poor homeless sub-educated girl. U can now go ok.
felt defeated abi?.. You and I know what u just said is lame. Next time learn to respect your seniors. Go and sleep its late. And don't forget to turn of ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
redbenson....run with ur tail between ur legs.
jennylove7575: felt defeated abi?.. You and I know what u just said is lame. Next time learn to respect your seniors. Go and sleep its late. And don't forget to turn of ur phone.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: felt defeated abi?.. You and I know what u just said is lame. Next time learn to respect your seniors. Go and sleep its late. And don't forget to turn of ur phone.

Defeated? But i wasnt into any competition with a poor homeless sub-educated mad girl naw. Or was i (of which i didnt know)?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
mabisi: redbenson....run with ur tail between ur legs.

Dont tell me you are imagining my dicck. It's not for you pls.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Defeated? But i wasnt into any competition with a poor homeless sub-educated mad girl naw. Or was i (of which i didnt know)?
tah small boy are you still awake? Tell ur dad to use manhood pumb because him size don dey taya me...good nite. Ur mama will read u bedtime stories. Kisses kiss

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
buttchick: Now you are talking. That's what you have been meaning to say. To say I'm ugly. Do you feel better? People love horror movies, you know. Hahahaha. @flat boobs. Omo, if he likes it the ways it is. I guess that's all that matters, don't you think?

So I'm taking that as one other thing you don't like in ladies. #noted#

I don't even care about one's physical features. I will take a near-fine dude who speaks correct english and his native tongue over a handsome dude with a forced foreign accent with funky grammar. That's just me.

Anyway, seems you have beef with me, so I'm going to honorably ignore you. Cheers dear and put a smile on your face, life is beautiful!!! I'm taking my ugly face out of your face.

She finally succumbs! Good night american wannabe. Person wey never chop 2x a day dey try form something wey she no fit be in the next 40yrs.

Abeg, where is mzmariah jare.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: tah small boy are you still awake? Tell ur dad to use manhood plumb because him size don dey taya me...good nite. Ur mama will read u bedtime stories. Kisses kiss

Like i said, only a homeless, parent-less and poorly brought up girl talks the way u do. Btw, go service ur customers else ur money will be shortened tonight courtesy of poor service. Go suck ur customers' diccks abeg. It's already late.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by zeongeon: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Some girls want a guy that is all that when they have nothing to offer..aside punny..punny that has depreciating value, no wonder guyz dump or have side gals when the punny starts to read depreciation.

If you don't like them guyz becos of there bad english, or becos they decide to give u attention by chasing u, calling u and texting u please free them guyz for sisters who know that a mans worth is more than his spoken english or his constant callings..if u really had something to offer u would have thought of teachin him or improvin his english, replying his calls and text but because some gurls have nothing to offer but look to what they can get from a guy becos of there PARASITIC MENTALITY.

Not 2 worry continue to get piSsed or ignore his constant call..this is africa and it will get to a point when pple greet u it won't b hi, how are u and work..it will be hi, how are u, ur husband and children..by the time u start 2 get that greeting and u don't have d appropriate response then U will know that no matter how big d head is d neck will carry it.

And for guyz please do not try to force change in ur life becos of some girl..Have it in mind that no matter the shakara or whatever d gurls say its d compliments and attention they get from we guyz that keep most of them going..they live and survive from d attention from guyz.

If a gurl don't like u because of ur constant calling or cos of ur bad english not to worry there are a million and 1 gurls that will like u that way with ur over attention and bad english and it isn't a must that ur loved or accepted by a nigerian gurl..gurls from other countries will happily date u with ur bad english and over calling.

Be confident, Be proud, Be a man and damn the opinion of some gurls.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Like i said, only a homeless, parent-less and poorly brought up girl talks the way u do. Btw, go service ur customers else ur money will be shortened tonight courtesy of poor service. Go suck ur customers' diccks abeg. It's already late.
in my family all of us Na proper opio. Including ur mama. And ur papa Na my love-vendor. Ur
Papa get one dark mark for him manhood no be birth mark Na me bite am by mistake during bj. E don tey weh me and ur mama dey do ashewo. na for inside ashawo she born you. Please dont let us expose our family matter for public. Benson, e do

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
jenny abeg free this kolomental...na attention e dey find
jennylove7575: in my family all of us Na proper opio. Including ur mama. And ur papa Na my love-vendor. Ur
Papa get one dark mark for him manhood no be birth mark Na me bite am by mistake during bj. E don tey weh me and ur mama dey do ashewo. na for inside ashawo she born you. Please dont let us expose our family matter for public. Benson, e do
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
mabisi: jenny abeg free this kolomental...na attention e dey find
see me o. I taya for the boy o.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mabisi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
leave am joor
jennylove7575: see me o. I taya for the boy o.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: in my family all of us Na proper opio. Including ur mama. And ur papa Na my love-vendor. Ur

Wetin concern me with ur promiscous family? Just go ahead and show ur uncultured manners to the world. Be careful before u swallow sperm with ebola virus. No be say all because of money, u go dey service men anyhow anyhow. Ebola virus don enter town o. I just dey give u safety tips.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
MzMariah: I did nothing o, I no even read the post, I quoted 2Exky abi wetin be him moniker, smiley to say I know what the post is about na lie.
ok no vess my dear
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
buttchick: I do correct. And I didn't intend to make mockery of anyone. I just wanted to pointed it out ni. I do correct if he isn't being a jacka55 about it. You know, those proud ones with the ego of a mule. You correct them and they feel you are insulting them.

Imagine a scene like this;(i made it up ooo)

"I'm been look forward to this"
Me: eya, I had also been looking forward to it too. Isn't this fun?
Him: it fun now. I am fun to be.
Me: yes you are but I meant us doing this.
Him: I'm know. It's my gift I'm giving you. (and he winks and flashes his rolex in your face) **puts hand in mouth**

Hahahaha. It's not mocking jor.

I don't go on a date just because I want to pick errors. It's because I want to know if he can be fun. If it's someone that knows what's up he can get the drift now. Anyway, most times, I change the conversation into a native language we can both be free with. So he feels more comfortable and some guys will stick to their grammar and acts like you are the one that's doing the blunder.

I'm fun and I love having friends over just to tease them. I have friends who speaks bad english and are now taking lessons.

and no, I'm not going to walk out on my date. I'm just going to have fun and that's it. Later, i'll let him know we can't be more than friends. Walking out is just plain rude.

And I also ain't above blunders ooo. But I stand corrected and take it.

Even on this, she still makes same blunders. Girl, u need an English teacher asap. Sorry no time to highlight the blunders one after the other for ur learning.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
ezeigbo194: back off nigga must you tell evrybody your dumb?....... Empty vessel's they say make the must audible sound...... Calm down

U sef just dey carry ur eng'r'ish enter here dey scatter things more. @bolded, abeg it's most, not must. No make her dey get reasons to dey yab we guys more abeg.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: see me o. I taya for the boy o.

Who be boy? How many diccks have u succked so far?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by hensben(m): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2014
@RedBenson that jenny na guy oo, nor take him serious, him change his moniker grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by stam101(m): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: lol, I don't run after money na...

If I heAra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.