Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira (4145 Views)

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by TellBlazer(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello my people I greet you.I will need your advice on what to invest 1.5 million naira.I live in the south east,Owerri Imo State to be precise.I have all the time to run around for what ever business.Thank you
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by TRADELYN: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
TellBlazer: Hello my people I greet you.I will need your advice on what to invest 1.5 million naira.I live in the south east,Owerri Imo State to be precise.I have all the time to run around for what ever business.Thank you
Business is not what you read on papers...
SOLE DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED STATEWISE

Well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by TellBlazer(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
TRADELYN:
Business is not what you read on papers...
SOLE DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED STATEWISE

Well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.

What product is that? And what is it used for? Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by TRADELYN: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
TellBlazer: What product is that? And what is it used for? Thanks

It's a brand of intimate wash.

~To protect infections/bacteria.

~To keep it fresh, clean and dry.

Kindly email us to learn more.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by TellBlazer(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2014
I intend going into building materials business like saleing of cement,rod,Tiles etc.Anybody has any idea on were I can buy cement at a cheap price and resale.I live in Imo state Owerri. Thank you
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by easypee: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2014
My friend, you sound like someone willing to do business.
You or anyone one interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I have a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month and can employ marketers to do it for you!
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by Systeme101: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
if u can come down to akwa ibom then BOU havillah ng Ltd is d solution to ur request esp if ur a busy person... The company is a multinational company that offers platform of investment to interested members of d public to invest , i can assure u that with 1.5m u wil will be receiving 300k every 2mnths nd ur capital can be withdrawn anytime u wish. For more info call me 08162659316
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by rollingpoint027(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Systeme101, am kinda interested in ur offer,am actually in d market for a gud investment with gud ROI to kip d ball rolling.wats d minimum capital required for BOU havillah ng Ltd n wats d procedures...........i can certainly mak a trip down to akwa ibom but i must say am a busy person who just wanna invest and let moni work for him.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by wirelessssss(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
rednek:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Mr Daniel who is Oyahms
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by mikechrisgeneral(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
rollingpoint027:
@Systeme101, am kinda interested in ur offer,am actually in d market for a gud investment with gud ROI to kip d ball rolling.wats d minimum capital required for BOU havillah ng Ltd n wats d procedures...........i can certainly mak a trip down to akwa ibom but i must say am a busy person who just wanna invest and let moni work for him.
When u are less busy, Pls elaborate in detail. I am interested, and will appreciate ur help. Tankx
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by potoki: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Op can u just invest 600k only out of dat 3m n u'll be getting 450k/mnth 4 6mnths wit ur capital back after dat 6mnths. But u'll need 2 pay me 150k mnthly n more so,we'll need 2 meet one on one n formalise it with our lawyers cos all money goes 2 ur acct n must nt fail me in my own payment. If interested u can call 08034209734.
TellBlazer:
I intend going into building materials business like saleing of cement,rod,Tiles etc.Anybody has any idea on were I can buy cement at a cheap price and resale.I live in Imo state Owerri. Thank you
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by kelkelk: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
I can advise on how to invest on just a quarter of this amount and earn yourself 100k! every week if you or any nairalander is interested just mail to soarintegrated@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by bobkezel(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
TellBlazer:

my brother you already have a nice business on your mind, please pursue it and forget about all these scammers.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by jayjayjay0214: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by Bigtree007: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bro u don't need to use up all ur money.I HV a place in owerri.so I can trade forex for u.just start with a $1000 and I can a sure u doubling it in 2months confidently.so if u ready call me.07064528232.we can also buy palm oil at owerri there .I HV a cheap source and sell in Abuja ×2.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advise On What To Invest With 1.5m Naira by emperoracro(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello for those of you out there looking at storing palm oil and selling when its scarce, contact me on +2348136909187, i will assist you which ever way i can.
And i also need partners who are interested in been active in the business, please feel free to contact me also.
PS: I also deal with plantains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Put Your Bitcoins To Work And Get Paid Per Hour / Closed / Earn 12% Of Your Bitcoin Daily(mon-friday)44%roi In 12 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.