Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fatherhood Of Jesus ! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatherhood Of Jesus ! (5305 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by seeking4truth: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Interesting thread. @ frosbel, its obvious u're thinking out of the box. I found myself in ur shoes some 2 yrs ago and am still seeking 4 d truth, but 1 tin am sure is dat we (xtians) hav been decieved, we have belived a lie. PPle keep telling me not to ask questions too much but to just belive in faith, dat 5 letter woed FAITH, is d major problem with xtianity and islam. I no some xtians will attack me, cos its only natural to belive what u've heard, watched in movies/videos and read all ur life and assumed to be d truth.
D HARDEST TIN FOR ANY MAN TO DO IS ACCEPT ERROR OF BELIEF. Knowledge is more valuable dan belief, any illiterate can belief anytin and do anytin without true knowledge.
As unbelivable as it sounds, d bible was compiled, distorted and written (partly) by d HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, They declared jesus & mary divine. Why do xtians accept d divinity of jesus but reject dat of mary, and white-wash catholics for worshiping mary? I have so much to say but dont just hav d time right now. I advise everybody to think and rationalise what u hear, dont behave like zombie in d name of faith.
I u're interested google/youtube dr ray hagins, he used to be a pastor for over 20yrs.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
seeking4truth: Interesting thread. @ frosbel, its obvious u're thinking out of the box. I found myself in ur shoes some 2 yrs ago and am still seeking 4 d truth, but 1 tin am sure is dat we (xtians) hav been decieved, we have belived a lie. PPle keep telling me not to ask questions too much but to just belive in faith, dat 5 letter woed FAITH, is d major problem with xtianity and islam. I no some xtians will attack me, cos its only natural to belive what u've heard, watched in movies/videos and read all ur life and assumed to be d truth.
D HARDEST TIN FOR ANY MAN TO DO IS ACCEPT ERROR OF BELIEF. Knowledge is more valuable dan belief, any illiterate can belief anytin and do anytin without true knowledge.
As unbelivable as it sounds, d bible was compiled, distorted and written (partly) by d HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, They declared jesus & mary divine. Why do xtians accept d divinity of jesus but reject dat of mary, and white-wash catholics for worshiping mary? I have so much to say but dont just hav d time right now. I advise everybody to think and rationalise what u hear, dont behave like zombie in d name of faith.
I u're interested google/youtube dr ray hagins, he used to be a pastor for over 20yrs.

The bolded sections shows false christianity and Islam have got you twisted/confused.

Seek Knowledge, Seek truth, Seek wisdom in true christianity, all the answers are there in the bible! (Also this will help www.jw.org>>bible teachings>>Questions answered)

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Satanism at work by brainwashing the OP's head.. The spirit of confusion and deism will settle him soon unless the Lord helps him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? / Breaking News: Bishop David Oyedepo Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.