Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend (2264 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
A friend of mine, is having an affair with her aunt boyfriend, and she is pregnant, willing to abort the baby, but the guy propose to her, which she refused and he then threatened to kill her if she dares abort his baby, the guy in question is one of the biggest richest thugs in the state. Keeping the baby will make the family hates her with passion. No judging please, anybody can be in this situation when it comes to emotion, money and sex. I need your advise pls.

http://www.codedruns.com/groups/topic/view/group_id/11/topic_id/67/tab/575

I hv gotten a few reply on codedruns but ...

Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by bennyrazz: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
the replies on codedruns should be good enough, after all, why is the site called coded runs?
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
She should marry him ASAP cool
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, as you lay your bed, so lie on it jejely. QED.
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
She had a miscarriage
Simple
Hope he buys it

But why does she want to abort it?
Anyway not my business
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: She had a miscarriage
Simple
Hope he buys it

But why doesn she want to abort?
Anyway not my business

You support abortion?
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by apolonius(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2014
When you dance surugede you sure have a date with spirits.

Let her keep the fruit of her conscious choice. On his proposal?Well,her call.
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2015

You support abortion?

Whats wrong with Abortion, would you she rather have the baby ?

Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by focus7: 1:14am On Apr 27, 2015
If she loves him she should go ahead and marry him and forget the family's hate, the family's hate will disappear with time
Re: Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend by 5minsmadness: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Not everybody will agree to be in this position even if it involves emotion, money and sex combined. Some people refuse to bend their principles no matter what.

Not judging though.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? / Shocking: A Girl Born Without Face Has Break The Odd By Reaching Her 9th Birthda / Her Responsibility, My Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.