Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? (819 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
My friendly cried terribly today cause with what he did he knows she's not coming back to him.He caught her flirting on facebook & like he said "The only reason i always beat her is cause of guys alone & nothing more" After he asked me a queation on how he could do something other than beating her,honestly I was speechless.He needs help..Is there any other alternative of treating your girl's misbehaviour other than beat her up??
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Flirting with guys? I don't understand.
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by RAKITIC: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ur friend no get sense for beating a girl. If she is flirting den leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Flirting with guys? I don' understand.
It's probably Cyber Cheating - An everyday norm.
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by angela98(f): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is insane, in the first place why will he be hitting a woman? Is she some sort of a slave to him or a tool? I dont get it. Why does he treat the spouse like he own her. Hmmm. Why won't the lady cheat when she is in an abusive relationship. I wonder why some ladies will choose to remain with a man that beats them. Well my advice for him is that he should stop hitting her, show her respect, he should learn to love and appreciate her. She is not his child. She is his spouse not a punching bag. He should have a dialogue with her and sort out their disagreements. sad

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by MizMyColi(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP, please oo.....inshort, anybody, please give me an example of flirting online?

What degree of flirting would warrant such beating? Hian!

She prolly sent a 100 kisses emoticon to her FB friend and said I love you on a comment?

Or did she inbox him nude pictures of her and all that nasty sexy stuff?

Or what please, what kind of online flirting.......ONLINE FLIRTING!!! shocked shocked would warrant that a boy man beat his girl woman.

I need to know sad embarassed

Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1:
It's probably Cyber Cheating - An everyday norm.
Please Kowaciate explain with vivid examplet(s)....Thank You grin
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

OP, please oo.....inshort, anybody, please give me an example of flirting online?

What degree of flirting would warrant such beating? Hian!

She prolly sent a 100 kisses emoticon to her FB friend and said I love you on a comment?

Or did she inbox him nude pictures of her and all that nasty sexy stuff?

Or what please, what kind of online flirting.......ONLINE FLIRTING!!! shocked shocked would warrant that a boy man beat his girl woman.

I need to know sad embarassed

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Please Kowaciate explain with vivid examplet(s)....Thank You grin

Okay, mention me on ‘your’ thread. Or should we derail this one. tongue
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by MizMyColi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

Okay, mention me on ‘your’ thread. Or should we derail this one. tongue
No, no...I'll create a Derailing(I've been meaning to) thread and quote you again wink
Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi: No, no...I'll create a Derailing(I've been meaning to) thread and quote you again wink
lol. A derailer in the making grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2014
cane ur lane/line

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Really Fair To Guys? / When A Man Is In Love - A Few Tips To Look For / 7 Reasons Why Men Will Never Be Replaced By Romance-Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.