Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days (1644 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by amadice(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
My childhood was fun, i love watching cartoons, e.g TOM AND JERRY, THE PINKY AND THE BRAIN, VOLTRON, JOHNY BRAVO...my favorite was voltron DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE, whats urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tom and jerry and nothing else. I love it very much, Till now, I still watch it
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tom and jerry and nothing else. I love it very much, Till now, I still watch it And download alot on my phone
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by redcliff: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
The bear, the tiger and others

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thomas and Jeremiah, Cramp twins,ed,Edd and Eddy

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by PrettySpicey(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Thomas and Jeremiah, Cramp twins,ed,Edd and Eddy

Jeez! Can u just ease off n call them Tom and Jerry like every one including Hannah Banenah does? Dang!

For me, Tom & Jerry; Droopy the detective, Voltron; Two stupid dogs

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by daveP(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Of course Tom and Jerry, speedracer, generation ow! And erm JEFFREY AHA,JST SHORTEN IT NOW!!!
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by iceberylin(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Naruto

till Date
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by SexyFox(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gozilla, ghost busters, samurai x, the little mermaid, rapunzel, cindarella, sumbelila. But the first three were my favourite.
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
SexyFox: Gozilla, ghost busters, samurai x, the little mermaid, rapunzel, cindarella, sumbelila. But the first three were my favourite.

Samurai X every 4 0'clock

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by SexyFox(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Samurai X every 4 0'clock
Are or were you living in Benin?
If not, how the hell did you know?
Then I would run home as soon as the school closing bell is rang just to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
SexyFox:
Are or were you living in Benin?
If not, how the hell did you know?
Then I would run home as soon as the school closing bell is rang just to watch it.

It was the same time in Lagos then too lol....that time CHANNELS was CHANNELS not now that they've turn to nigerian CNN.

3 Likes

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by SexyFox(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

It was the same time in Lagos then too lol....that time CHANNELS was CHANNELS not now that they've turn to nigerian CNN.
lol @ Nigeria CNN.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by rapmike(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
There were many for me, Super Ted, Voltron force(one of my favourites), G-force, Terrahoax, Thunder Cats, Uncanny X-men, Captain Planet( another of my favourites with X-men), Spiderman and his amazing friends, Amazing Spiderman, Dino riders, Bikermice from Mars, Dungeons and Dragons, etc.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by Krasid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Family guy
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by mcdreeezy: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Superman, batman, amazing spiderman and friends, bikermice, x-men, pinky and the brain, tom n jerry, ZETA Project, justice league, silverhawk, avatar the last airbender, legend of korra, ben 10, scooby doo (you just have to love shaggy) cheesy and many others

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by joomiegirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thundersub, battle of the planets, fraggle rock. Muppet babies!! Bertha, Voltron, terrahawks, superted, animaniacs and most disney cartoons. HATED Danger Mouse!

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by enomakos(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
popeye
Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by LordCenturion(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
SCOOBY DOO and Tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: Cartoons You Loved Watching In Ur Childhood Days by Orlandihno(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ma favourite was Pinky and the Brain, but ma all time bezt was Flinstone.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies / Nollywood Video Champions Of Our Time Wins Special Jury Prize At 2011 Fespaco / Is Dere Any Oda Season Movie Dat Can Compit Wif "24 Hours"? I Doubt It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.