Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37770 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, we are moving on nicely as regards the sales of these plots of land.

I have got more deposits, plots numbers 52,53,55 and 57 has been paid for and are therefore reserved for a nairalander with the initials of A.C.C.

I know this venture will be a success, and I am thinking these plots will sell out faster than we think. Thank you all.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Again, plot numbers 44 and 45 have been reserved for payment by a nairalander whom I have built a house for in this forum. I am very optimistic about this venture, I wish I have the money to buy more of these plots myself, very good investment for the near future.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Still expecting more payments today. ........ good morning my people.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PropTrader: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
spyder880:
Again, plot numbers 44 and 45 have been reserved for payment by a nairalander whom I have built a house for in this forum. I am very optimistic about this venture, I wish I have the money to buy more of these plots myself, very good investment for the near future.

That means 20% has been sold? Chei, from where i go come get money before dem sell this thing finish? Me too i wan buy near mercylicious.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
PropTrader:

That means 20% has been sold? Chei, from where i go come get money before dem sell this thing finish? Me too i wan buy near mercylicious.

Yes oo, around 20% has been sold and more people are calling everyday for information about the lands. We can reserve a plot for you near mercylicious, maybe una go form a street together cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Actually, I think up to 30 % of the plots have been sold, this is because I have said it earlier that I am interested in buying as from 10 plots and above from this very estate. The initial deposits paid to the community to secure this land was financed by me, and I am still expecting to buy more as from next year.

So, dont be surprised if at a point I will say the plots are finished because I have not marked out my 10 plots on the map. I am interested in plots 1-11.

Maybe by the time we start doing the roads and fencing plus other works, some new people that will come will be buying from me after the plots are finished, at a new higher price of course grin grin grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2014
janykute:

Nice one.To make sure the two properties(mercy & land)are well secured he might as well build two houses enclosed in one fence and hand over one to mercy.

hahaha. dt was exactly wat i was discussing wit a friend yesterday. plz 9free, make this come true.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 9free(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2014
mercylicious:

hahaha. dt was exactly wat i was discussing wit a friend yesterday. plz 9free, make this come true.

Still chewing on it...... grin grin grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some more pictures I took while we worked in this land, on Sunday.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Proposed roads as contained in the survey plans. ....

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Updates. ......
Another one plot has been paid for by a nairalander with the initials of I.C.M. He is interested in the plots of land reserved for bungalows. The plots are surely selling well. Thank you all.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Updates...... these are the plots that are now taken by those that have paid.
More payments expected today. Thanks.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
More interest in these lands today, keep the calls coming in, keep the payments coming too.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
I went to this land to show the plots to some nairalanders who called me and wanted to see the land before making payments. You can call me and we can go see this land within this weekend as I am still in Enugu for the weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Again, I went and showed this plots of land to some nairalanders who called me to see the lands this afternoon. More inspections planned for tomorrow. ......
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Dec 22, 2014
I chose a location that is well known by most Enugu residents, the Nike lake resort hotel and decided to make a video of my driving to this land and timing the drive to show how far or close this land is from the town.

The video started as I was driving out of Nike lake, I turned left and moved on the road to Opi-Nsukka, at about 7 minutes, I turned right off the tarred road and continued up till the land.

Please watch.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbnJgQSDc4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2014
I recorded a second video, of our work inside the land, showing how the place looks like, the beacons and our wok to mark them as we circled the wide expanse of land.

I will upload the second video on a later date.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I just watched the video.

the potentials of this virgin territory are endless. I wish I have an endless supply of money to keep acquiring lands until I have a mini country of my own!
Who owns the parcel of land fenced with barbed wire on the left as you drive in?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
whirlwind7:
I just watched the video.

the potentials of this virgin territory are endless. I wish I have an endless supply of money to keep acquiring lands until I have a mini country of my own!
Who owns the parcel of land fenced with barbed wire on the left as you drive in?

The land fenced with barbed wire on the left hand side as I drove in is owned by the Deputy senate president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Reserving plot number 31 for payment soon on the request of the owner of plot number 29. We are moving forward.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by skytech2020(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
I luv ur initiative I will luv to join ur team
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello friends, 
It is my pleasure to find time to communicate with you all, and to review our activities in the last 12 months. We have been interacting here all year long in peace and harmony, and that's why I feel its good to provide you all with a round up of all our various projects and ventures which we worked on in the outgoing year, 2014. 

It was a very eventful year, and incidentally my first full year working as a building contractor. We crafted houses and structures in various parts of the country. On my part will say it was very fulfilling, because for the first time I felt I am doing what I am well suited for, building houses. I also hope you enjoyed the journey and details as we moved from state to state, site to site, task to task.

We built houses in 3 states of the federation I 2014, we built 6 houses in Enugu state, 3 houses in Rivers State and 1 house in Imo State. Altogether, we built a total of 10 houses in 2014, all the houses, with the exception of two houses in Enugu state are all online here and owned by members of this Nairaland. The remaining 2 houses belongs to private individuals in Enugu who saw what I was doing on the ground and contacted me to build their houses. All the houses are in their finish stages, expect for the luxury flats we are working to get to the roof in Port Harcourt. 

My passion has always been to build houses, and I enjoy what I do. But of course life will never move on a straight and level plane. We experienced a fair share of challenges as we worked in some of the projects in 2014. Some of the problems were as a result of natural occurrences, some from bad workmanship, by some of our workers while the rest was as a result of weak supervision on the part of men I placed in positions of authority in the periods I might be out of the site. 

There were a few desperate situations, some small errors and some not too small work failures. In all, we reacted in good time to either arrest the situation or totally reverse the errors. It is our belief that we came out stronger from every challenge, and we learnt a lesson or two in the process. We also took steps to forestall a future occurrence. I have had to tinker with my team many times, dropping workers whom I found out were not entirely honest, or just refused to learn. I have also added to my team, more men I think they understand my needs, and share my values and aspirations. The improvements to our work are obvious, I have also taken steps to reduce the number of projects I accept in any time, I will like to complete some projects before starting another one. 

I can also recall some wonderful results, some high quality jobs which we all agreed came out top class. There are some houses which I can smile about whenever I am passing the area, buildings which I can point at with pride and satisfaction. For those projects, I also learnt a lot from them, and will put the lessons to use in the coming year.

2014 also marked a change in my approach to the housing sector, I added another branch to my housing business, estate management. I initiated a move to develop 100 plots of land in a remote community in Enugu East LGA. The properties are on sale to interested members of the public, I am acquiring the lands with my registered company name, Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD. We have sold over 20 plots of land and are still collecting deposits from interested investors, in and out of nairaland. 

We have offers for home building next year, we are finalising some deals on the projects we are going to start by next year 2015. We have a new duplex project planned for Port Harcourt, a super renovation work planned in Anambra , our new estate works in Enugu will also take off in the first quarter of 2015. We are already poised to give the estate a good lift, with a view to developing the place so the area can appreciate. It will be a very busy year, but we are up to the task as usual. We want to deliver more quality and less quantity. 

I am using this opportunity to thank you all, especially my clients, for your steadfastness, your trust and belief in us. I have never met many of you in person, only phone calls and emails, and yet we relate like brothers and sisters. Please forgive us if there are things we did not do very well in 2014, we are only human, and we will continue to improve in all respects. We promise you lower costs and higher quality projects. We appreciate you, may GOD himself bless you all.

For all my workers, you are the best, we may fight and quarrel, for all the misunderstanding and all the harsh words, for the shouting matches and corrective actions, please forgive and forget, its not a personal thing, we must do these to improve our work so we can impress our clients. 

For all our suppliers, we thank you for your timely and not too timely deliveries, but please serve us better next year and don't connive with cement sellers to rip us off.

For all my friends and readers, na una be the real Oga, the people I am really serving. I promise more action next year, lets do it again in 2015!

There is a possibility that my phone might not be connecting in the next few days till the end of this year. I llan to travel to my village in Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East LGA in Enugu state with my family for this Christmas festivities, my village usually has very poor MTN network coverage. We are supposed to travel later this morning and I might be in the village till the new year, with one or two visits to some sites in between.

This is an opportunity to spend some time with my wife and children, visit the farm, go fishing in the village stream, prepare village foods and attend village meetings. 

In case anyone wants to contact me, please send me a text message on my normal line 08033350750 or send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, I will be checking from time to time.

Merry Christmas to you all, we thank you all. 

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Spyder880. Here's a toast to everyone in the house who is a part of this initiative. May 2015 begin on a high note for all of us, and may our labours be richly rewarded as we strive to make our community a better place. May all our real estate portfolio accumulate great appreciation and afford us inner peace. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Spyder880. Here's a toast to everyone in the house who is a part of this initiative. May 2015 begin on a high note for all of us, and may our labours be richly rewarded as we strive to make our community a better place. May all our real estate portfolio accumulate great appreciation and afford us inner peace. It is well.

Happy New year to you my brother, and for all my future neighbours in Royal palm estates, I pray that this will be our year of all round victory in everything in Jesus Name.

In a few weeks from now I am going to start preliminary works on the estate. I will keep the house updated on all the plans and arrangements for each of the works we are going to be embarking on.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2015
I am expecting more payments for more plots on Monday this week. Please pay in time so I can reserve the exact plots you requested. Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have just gotten to this land, to properly mark the whole perimeter beacons around this land.....

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
I want the whole beacons marked, so I can easily identify them.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
More markers.......
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
spyder880:
Actually, I think up to 30 % of the plots have been sold, this is because I have said it earlier that I am interested in buying as from 10 plots and above from this very estate. The initial deposits paid to the community to secure this land was financed by me, and I am still expecting to buy more as from next year.

So, dont be surprised if at a point I will say the plots are finished because I have not marked out my 10 plots on the map. I am interested in plots 1-11.

Maybe by the time we start doing the roads and fencing plus other works, some new people that will come will be buying from me after the plots are finished, at a new higher price of course grin grin grin

Na lie oh, myself and Hajj are yet to buy ours oh.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Na lie oh, myself and Hajj are yet to buy ours oh.

Yes oh! Even though I don't know where Enugu is, I will buy it because of Spyder and I am seriously thinking about it.

Hajji M.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes oh! Even though I don't where Enugu is, I will buy it because of Spyder and I am seriously thinking about it.

Hajji M.

Same here, that is the only reason I am thinking about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.