Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37909 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Same here, that is the only reason I am thinking about it

mufutau55:

Yes oh! Even though I don't know where Enugu is, I will buy it because of Spyder and I am seriously thinking about it.
Hajji M.

Happy New year to you two my special special people. I assure you that Enugu will welcome you, and that we will give you the best of hospitality. We always treat our guests like part of the family. Welcome in advance.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
spyder880:

Happy New year to you two my special special people. I assure you that Enugu will welcome you, and that we will give you the best of hospitality. We always treat our guests like part of the family. Welcome in advance.

We will talk in the chamber, sir....but make sure my plot is reserved oh, else, all Nairalander wont be able to settle the war oh

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Jan 04, 2015
More markers. ..

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2015
More. ...

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:

Happy New Year to you Boss. Nice to see you back from the Village in good health. Killed any bus meat?
I gotta to visit that Enugu when next I am home.. never been anywhere in the Eastern hemisphere.

Hajji M.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Painting the markers. ...

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Happy New Year to you Boss. Nice to see you back from the Village in good health. Killed any bus meat?
I gotta to visit that Enugu when next I am home.. never been anywhere in the Eastern hemisphere.

Hajji M.

I have not killed any bush meat yet, but I have been working in this bush with my weapons cheesy ready to surprise any bush meat I find here.. grin

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2015
I want be seeing where all the beacons are, even from a distance or even after a bush fire.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 5:12am On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:

I have not killed any bush meat yet, but I have been working in this bush with my weapons cheesy ready to surprise any bush meat I find here.. grin

Aha! That brand new cutlass will surely surprise any animal...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2015
More..........

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2015
I have paid a second instalment to the surveyor, and I can see he has been working during the holidays, placing corner beacons. ....

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:
I have paid a second instalment to the surveyor, and I can see he has been working during the holidays, placing corner beacons. ....

Spyder, Happy New Year.

What does this mean?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Jan 04, 2015
I will get beacon numbers on the corners soon.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

Spyder, Happy New Year.

What does this mean?

Because I have paid him a second instalment, he will pay the government and obtain beacon numbers which will be unique for this lands. The beacon numbers are an identity for the lands and will be updated on the surveyor's council register. Happy New year Sir.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by oshie(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2015
Godfather, please let's talk.
Morning all
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
oshie:
Godfather, please let's talk.
Morning all

I will call you later bro. Happy New year. grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
spyder880:

No single bush meat ke? No do us wayo oh.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

No single bush meat ke? No do us wayo oh.

Don't worry, I will show the bush meat as soon as I catch one cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Plots numbers 31 and 33 have just been reserve for payment this week by a nairalander who already paid for plot number 29 earlier. I am reserving the plots for him. We are moving on well.... cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thank you for the hard work Spyder.

For others on the properties forum who hopes to sell land to people on the internet, please enroll in Spyders School and learn how to market land.

All the details are listed with clear and legible pictures as well as videos. There is no need for back and forth on asking for stuff.

If anyone knows of a good solid plan like this in Ibadan or Ijebu Ode please let me know. Enugu people in diaspora should buy this up and I wish I had an interest in living in Enugu.

Good luck Spyder.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
CityNG:
Thank you for the hard work Spyder.

For others on the properties forum who hopes to sell land to people on the internet, please enroll in Spyders School and learn how to market land.

All the details are listed with clear and legible pictures as well as videos. There is no need for back and forth on asking for stuff.

If anyone knows of a good solid plan like this in Ibadan or Ijebu Ode please let me know. Enugu people in diaspora should buy this up and I wish I had an interest in living in Enugu.

Good luck Spyder.

Thank you bro, you can also buy, even for speculative purposes. We welcome you in advance cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you bro, you can also buy, even for speculative purposes. We welcome you in advance cheesy

Apologies if you mentioned this already but is the price, N1m, all inclusive of fees? If now what other fees are there?

Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
CityNG:

Apologies if you mentioned this already but is the price, N1m, all inclusive of fees? If now what other fees are there?

Thanks.

Yes the N1m is all fees inclusive. The only other money you will pay is to a surveyor to lift your particular plot(s) and have it registered on your name. Then development fees to the community when and if you want to start building a house on the land.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
spyder880:

Yes the N1m is all fees inclusive. The only other money you will pay is to a surveyor to lift your particular plot(s) and have it registered on your name. Then development fees to the community when and if you want to start building a house on the land.

Do you have an approximation on how much those fees would be?

Thanks.

Sorry one more thing Spyder, can you please pinpoint this on Google map?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
CityNG:

Thanks.

I have not discussed this with the community youths, but it is usually an average of N100,000 in most parts of Enugu, except the centre of the city where they may charge higher.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
CityNG:

Thanks.

Sorry one more thing Spyder, can you please pinpoint this on Google map?

Follow this link to another thread where someone uploaded the Google earth images, I will try uploading the exact location later tonight. https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/334
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by cruxkhalif: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
spyder880:

Please I need clarification on this. On page 5, bullet 11, copied and pasted below, does this differ from the response you gave above?

We pay N1m in 2 installments of N600,000 and later N400,000 and the money will be used as follows;

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
6. Hire a bulldozer to create the roads so we can enter
7. Make improvements to the plots, clear it of every tree and plant two ornamental trees like fancy palms etc. (this will be growing till each person is ready to take over their plots)
8. Solar panels placed at intervals along the streets
9. Free courier service to deliver your land documents where you want them inside Nigeria.
10. A perimeter fence made with blocks, to surround the whole estate with four gates in different corners of the estate
11. Prepare a survey plan for your own plot, bearing your names

Click the 'like' button here if you prefer this option
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
cruxkhalif:

Please I need clarification on this. On page 5, bullet 11, you mentioned that the 1 Million Naira option includes payment for the surveyor to lift and register the plot in one's name. How come you are now saying it is outside the 1 million naira payment?

We pay N1m in 2 installments of N600,000 and later N400,000 and the money will be used as follows;

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
6. Hire a bulldozer to create the roads so we can enter
7. Make improvements to the plots, clear it of every tree and plant two ornamental trees like fancy palms etc. (this will be growing till each person is ready to take over their plots)
8. Solar panels placed at intervals along the streets
9. Free courier service to deliver your land documents where you want them inside Nigeria.
10. A perimeter fence made with blocks, to surround the whole estate with four gates in different corners of the estate
1[b]1. Prepare a survey plan for your own plot, bearing your names.[/b]

Click the 'like' button here if you prefer this option

I forgot that this is the N1m section, just finished explaining on phone to an interested member who was asking for the N600,000 option. Yes your survey plan on your name is assured in the N1m blocks, thanks for the correction.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
As I hinted earlier today, plots numbers 31 and 33 has just been paid for today. I am still expecting more payments this week. Thank you all for the responses.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is one of the google earth images of the area along the road to this estate location. The building by the left with blue roof is the new NCC zonal headquarters while the structures in red are the new Elim estates which was commissioned by the president last year, If you watch the video of my drive to this estate, it is about 4 minutes into the drive towards the land.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elim estates in red roofs, Vivyan estates in brown roofs on the right side of the road while NCC buildings are by the left of the Google earth images.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Satin Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.