Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37908 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Hello my good people of this thread and all the lovers of good land investment, I can confirm to you that the negotiation process for these lands we are planning to buy has been concluded. The layout I have been trying to describe is owned by a quiet community in Nike, Enugu state. The name of the community is Ogbeke Nike.

Ogbeke Nike is a developing community on the road to Ugwuogo, along the Nike-Opi Nsukka road and is just starting to witness gradual interest from property developers as well as land speculators interest as a result of their closeness to Enugu town. The layout we are describing is not yet built up, its a piece of virgin land just divided into plots as could be seen from my earlier pictures. The place is still bushy, but I think it has some good prospects going forward, a place where investors could buy in and hope for an accelerated development in the next few years.

I have been negotiating prices with some members of this community, a group I heard have the authority to negotiate such and give final decisions. They are still insisting on selling each of these plots for N400,000, all my attempts this week has been to reduce the price to at least N350,000 but they refused. But in the end I think its a good price for such a location and title.

But there are other costs to pay to make the transaction a one time success, removing the problem of coming back to process documents with the community later, which will surely bring additional cost and stress. If we say N400,000, this amount only covers the cost of the land.

1. We have not paid the surveyor that worked on these plots so he might not feel inclined to release his plans to us or even give us a mini drawing detailing our own portion from the whole layout drawing.

2. We have not paid the lawyers who will follow up on this deal and prepare the lease documentations to make it a legal transaction before we pay.

3. We have not paid the agents who led me to this land and through this negotiation.

4. We are supposed to get ready for the start of work in this land, and so we must think of money to hire a bulldozer and engage it in the clearing of the plots and creating roads through the portion of the layout we want to buy. We will pay this bulldozer charges with part of the money we are going to raise.

5. We are supposed to immediately commence the registration of the original title, money will also be paid.

6. We are supposed to commence the fencing of the whole lands we buy, this will further protect it from trespassing and convey the message that the portion is now owned by a body of individuals apart from the host community. I am not going to fence each individual plot, but a perimeter fencing round the whole plots with one or two entrances with gates.

WHAT WANT IS TO GET THIS AREA VERY BUSY, PACK MANY MEN INTO THE BUSHES AND COMMENCE FENCING AND OTHER WORK AS SOON AS WE SECURE THE LANDS.

I will be very honest with you, the cost of doing all these things I listed above could run into a few more hundred thousands to authenticate and secure the investment. I am thinking that this whole stuff will cost as much as N1,000,000.00. Sounds big for the location mentioned?

This is what you get for the N1 million naira land.

1. A piece of land measuring 60ft x 100ft inside a gated community

2. A duly signed original land document as prepared by the lawyers bearing your name

3. Streets will be cleared and roads will link the lands so you can drive into your plot

4. A survey plan bearing your name specifying the dimensions of your own land

5. A free trip of sharp sand delivered on your plot (for the first 30 people to pay)

6. Free building advice, consultation and tips about the best use for your land

7. Free courier service to send your land documents to you or your relatives in any part of Nigeria (only within Nigeria)

ONCE THE LAND DOCUMENTS ARE DELIVERED TO YOU, YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILTY TO CLEAR AND MAKE CHANGES TO IT. TIGERKENN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR;

1. Payment of development levies either from the youths, community or the government (unless discussed and agreed)

2. Preparation of building plans and approvals (unless discussed and agreed)

3. Registration of your title documents with the state lands registry (unless discussed and agreed)

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE START SOMETHING SOON IN THIS ESTATE, ON MY OWN PLOTS I WILL IMMEDIATELY START DEVELOPING SMALL BOYS QUARTERS, AN ESTATE OFFICE, MOLDING LOTS OF BLOCKS WITH THE INTENTION TO SELL THEM AND OTHER BUSINESSES.

WE HAVE TO LEAVE TWO PLOTS FOR 1 SCHOOL AND A SHOPPING PLAZA, ALL PART OF THE AMOUNT STATED ABOVE. I AM PROPOSING A TWO PHASE HOUSING UNIT WITH 49 LANDS PLANNED FOR BUNGALOWS WHILE 49 WILL BE PLANNED FOR DUPLEXES.

Your input is needed at this point, do you think this will work? especially with this new price. How many people are ready to take this investment with us, numbers matter a lot. I believe this will work out fine.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Oga spyder880 please can I hav ur mail... Need ur help on sumthn... Tho nt relatd to dz estate... Buh I will really apreciate if U can correct me very few thinz on a project I am overseeing
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
nice one spider.
i will be happy if u seal this deal . i will suggest u break the payment into two. 550k /600k should be the initial payment. this shld take care of the cost of land, legal fees and survey as well as their 'traditional ceremony'. after this first payment which u must conclude b4 dec, u take a break of about 4 to 6months to allow the purse breathe. Then pay the 2nd instalment. Note, that you deliver the individual survey plan and docs to the owners after the 2nd payment which is the complete payment. The amount for this second payment will be determined on the cost of the fence which u will calculate and tell the house . The fence should also include a security house.

Instead of 2 payments, the ppl dt hv complete money for the two costs should pay once and collect their docs.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
also settle all the youth levy at the point of buying. have them sign a doc that they have been settle and wont interfer in the estate.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Pergrace: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2014
spyder880:

ONCE THE LAND DOCUMENTS ARE DELIVERED TO YOU, YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILTY TO CLEAR AND MAKE CHANGES TO IT. TIGERKENN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR;

1. Payment of development levies either from the youths, community or the government (unless discussed and agreed)

2. Preparation of building plans and approvals (unless discussed and agreed)

3. Registration of your title documents with the state lands registry (unless discussed and agreed)

Oga Spyder, is it possible to give us an idea of what the above list will cost?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'm also of the opinion that this amount (N1m) be reviewed. We were looking to get cheap, affordable lands that would take a few years to witness development in its immediate vicinities. The perimeter fencing can be forgone for now. Concentrate on the survey and legal procedures.
After full payment is made, then plots can be allocated. Also, let each buyer pay for his or her plot survey when its financially convenient to do so, on the premise that the same surveyor you contracted will be used by everyone, for uniformity.
It will be most agreeable if you can give us a breakdown of the cost of each component that makes up the final cost of N1m. I was happy enough with the initial estimate of N600k, though. You are doing a great job.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
whirlwind7:
I'm also of the opinion that this amount (N1m) be reviewed. We were looking to get cheap, affordable lands that would take a few years to witness development in its immediate vicinities. The perimeter fencing can be forgone for now. Concentrate on the survey and legal procedures.
After full payment is made, then plots can be allocated. Also, let each buyer pay for his or her plot survey when its financially convenient to do so, on the premise that the same surveyor you contracted will be used by everyone, for uniformity.
It will be most agreeable if you can give us a breakdown of the cost of each component that makes up the final cost of N1m. I was happy enough with the initial estimate of N600k, though. You are doing a great job.

My decisions about the prices and conditions are not final yet, and that is why I threw it into the open for everyone to contribute their opinions.

1. Do we agree to review downwards and pay only N600,000 for the plot purchase alone without fence or other improvements?

2. Do we grade the roads or just leave it so anyone can come to his land, roll up his trousers and walk into the bush like Spyder? grin

3. Should everyone do his own survey plan when they are ready?

I was expecting to handle everything in a combined transaction and free everyone of the stress of running around or calling me to come and repeat same process some months or years later. The cost of each component might not be possible because there are expenses that cannot easily be qualified at this early stage, things will come into shape as soon as the agreements are being signed. But I am sure we are going to meet unforeseen expenditures. Keep the ideas rolling in, we can make the final decisions by Friday this week and then move on the deal. Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
mercylicious:
nice one spider.
i will be happy if u seal this deal . i will suggest u break the payment into two. 550k /600k should be the initial payment. this shld take care of the cost of land, legal fees and survey as well as their 'traditional ceremony'. after this first payment which u must conclude b4 dec, u take a break of about 4 to 6months to allow the purse breathe. Then pay the 2nd instalment. Note, that you deliver the individual survey plan and docs to the owners after the 2nd payment which is the complete payment. The amount for this second payment will be determined on the cost of the fence which u will calculate and tell the house . The fence should also include a security house.

Instead of 2 payments, the ppl dt hv complete money for the two costs should pay once and collect their docs.

Beautiful idea, supposing we contribute N600,000 now and be getting ready to make up the rest N400,000 to be paid before you collect your original documents? Who else is in support of this?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
spyder880:

5. A free trip of sharp sand delivered on your plot (for the first 30 people to pay)

Thanks.

spyder880:

Beautiful idea, supposing we contribute N600,000 now and be getting ready to make up the rest N400,000 to be paid before you collect your original documents? Who else is in support of this?

Free trip of sharp sand. Is this for the first 30 plots or the first 30 buyers regardless of number of plots?

I am in support of suggestion to pay cost of land upfront to secure space, then balance before allocation of land and collection of document.

I am in support of roads, perimeter fence etc. These are the things that will make the value rise for some of us that may want to do part speculation.

I have a few questions I will ask on this forum later as soon as I articulate them. And yes, I am talking from the point of view that suits me personally. Others are also free and can speak from their own personal reality. Majority will carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Onuokwu:

Free trip of sharp sand. Is this for the first 30 plots or the first 30 buyers regardless of number of plots?

I am in support of suggestion to pay cost of land upfront to secure space, then balance before allocation of land and collection of document.

I am in support of roads, perimeter fence etc. These are the things that will make the value rise for some of us that may want to do part speculation.

I have a few questions I will ask on this forum later as soon as I articulate them. And yes, I am talking from the point of view that suits me personally. Others are also free and can speak from their own personal reality. Majority will carry the day.

Thank you for pointing out the issue about the free trip of sand. Irrespective of the number of plots the first 30 payers buy, all their plots will get a trip of sand each. Before I continue its also good that I point out that it will be impossible to deliver a trip of sand in the bush if the land is not cleared with a bulldozer. Thanks for the suggestions, keep keep them coming. As you rightly said, majority will carry the day. Target day to end deliberations here will be on Friday this week. We have to move fast before other people bid us out.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have been getting more calls and suggestions for the successful marketing of this estate. I have been called and told to include solar powered lighting systems as part of the promotional items for this planned estate. I think smart lighting with the latest technology in solar power will be considered.

I will keep the floor open for suggestions till Tuesday night, on Wednesday I will introduce a poll to list all the major suggestions so that we can all vote on it. The majority will always carry the day.

On Saturday the voting should be over and we see the results of the polls. We can now plan ahead based on the majority decision.

Keep the ideas flowing my people.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
spyder880:
I have been getting more calls and suggestions for the successful marketing of this estate. I have been called and told to include solar powered lighting systems as part of the promotional items for this planned estate. I think smart lighting with the latest technology in solar power will be considered.

I will keep the floor open for suggestions till Tuesday night, on Wednesday I will introduce a poll to list all the major suggestions so that we can all vote on it. The majority will always carry the day.

On Saturday the voting should be over and we see the results of the polls. We can now plan ahead based on the majority decision.

Keep the ideas flowing my people.

oga spyder,am i eligible to vote?
how is biz?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
segzy14:

oga spyder,am i eligible to vote?
how is biz?

For sure bro, you are very eligible, in fact, INEC has cleared your voters card grin How is Eko city? Welldone.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Well done spyder. I am a just a bit concerned on the new price. I would prefer the initial estimate of 600k or just enough to grade the roads in addition to doc's.

We can shelve the school land for now so that we can apply these monies towards costs for registering the lands. Also since numbers are important lower costs would increase the number of people who can pay.

Just my own opinion. Still thinking though...

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks for the detailed update. I agree with the views expressed by Mercylicious on the payment terms in terms of making installment payment to first of all acquire the land and do the necessary paperwork and frame binding agreement to secure the land. After wards, we can agree on a timeline to get subsequent things like paving of track road and retaining wall (fence) done. I also share his view of settling the so called youths and other interest groups in the community and entering into duly endorsed agreement with them to bar them from EVER interferring whenever development works start at the site. Honestly, I personally hate such alien culture that Nike youths like their Obosi counterparts in Onitsha have adopted. Somebody should be bold enough to confront those lazy asses and make them realize that they cannot eat their cake and have it at the same time. They should seek honest livelihood like every other youths who are not so advantaged to have a capital city sited on their land.

Besides that, I have one personal valid question on how the land will be allocated to the intending investors. On what basis would this be decided considering your proposal that certain area will be dotted with bungalow while the other area will be built duplex or high rising structure? Won't such arrangement be of disadvantage (in terms of economic value of their land) for those whose plots will be zone to the bungalow area? I will appreciate to know how you intend to address such concern.

Above all, well done for following up the deal to this stage and carefully doing the due diligence investigation.

spyder880:

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2014
We are going for the 600k plot. Total cost of the land is 800k. We are accepting 2 installment of not less than 400k each and the 2nd instalment must be concluded before end of february. We are not building anything for you like fence etc. its just land , legal and survey and road to ur plot. If you are interested pm me. First deposit made b4 first week of dec.

Abeg,i will create a thread when i come back from work.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Piyke:
Well done spyder. I am a just a bit concerned on the new price. I would prefer the initial estimate of 600k or just enough to grade the roads in addition to doc's.

We can shelve the school land for now so that we can apply these monies towards costs for registering the lands. Also since numbers are important lower costs would increase the number of people who can pay.

Just my own opinion. Still thinking though...

Your opinion is noted. By tomorrow morning we are putting it up for a vote and implement the results of the polls. Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2014
spyder880:

For sure bro, you are very eligible, in fact, INEC has cleared your voters card grin How is Eko city? Welldone.

Eko is fine.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Chizitara:
Thanks for the detailed update. I agree with the views expressed by Mercylicious on the payment terms in terms of making installment payment to first of all acquire the land and do the necessary paperwork and frame binding agreement to secure the land. After wards, we can agree on a timeline to get subsequent things like paving of track road and retaining wall (fence) done. I also share his view of settling the so called youths and other interest groups in the community and entering into duly endorsed agreement with them to bar them from EVER interferring whenever development works start at the site. Honestly, I personally hate such alien culture that Nike youths like their Obosi counterparts in Onitsha have adopted. Somebody should be bold enough to confront those lazy asses and make them realize that they cannot eat their cake and have it at the same time. They should seek honest livelihood like every other youths who are not so advantaged to have a capital city sited on their land.

Besides that, I have one personal valid question on how the land will be allocated to the intending investors. On what basis would this be decided considering your proposal that certain area will be dotted with bungalow while the other area will be built duplex or high rising structure? Won't such arrangement be of disadvantage (in terms of economic value of their land) for those whose plots will be zone to the bungalow area? I will appreciate to know how you intend to address such concern.

Above all, well done for following up the deal to this stage and carefully doing the due diligence investigation.

Very good observations. It also makes sense to acquire the land first and then proceed with the documentation processes, waiting for the commencement of developing the land. I have had many calls about this option, some are afraid that since it might not be possible to live in this area immediately, we should pay an amount that will just secure the land agreement and wait with our documents. This is one option which we are going to vote on.

But my thoughts that led me to suggest the amount be raised to N1m was because human beings are not all dependable, especially when it has to do with a community land where there could be a change of guards in the board of land management authorities for the community. A new set of youths could change the old set in an election after some time and decide to adjust rates upwards. For you who have not settled for the costs, they might start making things difficult by demanding very unreasonable sums before they allow you to start development of the land. I always like my business to be clean and devoid of confusion.

As to your second question, I can map out the plots and divide them for allotment in an open and transparent process right here online. I will spread out the area layout plans and divide it up in phases for bungalows, for duplexes and for multiple dwelling high rises. I will give numbers as people are paying.(I will talk more about this in the coming days) First to pay gets to pick his plots first, second to pay picks second, and so on.... I could use this amount to get the entire place busy, I could make it a large market and buzzing with the kind of activities that will make people beg to buy and develop lands around the area. Mount solar panels and have light in the area, open a block industry and have some skeletal staff running around the estate.

The N1m was supposed to pay off for everything and we can access our lands in a fenced area, fencing and putting up some gates to lock the estate will give it some form of loose security where people cannot easily trespass or wander into the fenced area to speculate or try to sell some of the lands to some new people. But its just an idea.

If the majority chooses that we pay only N600,000 and buy the land alone, I will do that. Pay for the lands and then pursue the documentation till they are out, settle the agents and lawyers, allocate the lands as above and we can wait, I will be developing mine immediately because I also intend to buy some of the plots myself. I will attach pictures of the second type of fence we could do. Iron poles with wire gauze as a form of temporal fence till we are ready to do block walls.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Now look at this layout plan, you can see that the roads created are made to pass in front of each grid, we can choose to allocate each group of lands as a separate phase, maybe two phases for bungalow, two for duplexes and another two for high rise buildings.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
mercylicious:
We are going for the 600k plot. Total cost of the land is 800k. We are accepting 2 installment of not less than 400k each and the 2nd instalment must be concluded before end of february. We are not building anything for you like fence etc. its just land , legal and survey and road to ur plot. If you are interested pm me. First deposit made b4 first week of dec.

Abeg,i will create a thread when i come back from work.

I don't understand your post. Is this concerning the same land Spyder880 is talking about, or another one?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't even see why we cannot initiate the polls today, let us speed things up a bit. I am going to put down a few options for voting, please click the 'like' button to signify your preference and we can talk about the majority decisions later. Thank you as you vote.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
We pay N600,000 for each plot of land at once, then use the money as follows;

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
6. Hire a bulldozer to create the roads so we can enter
7. Hand over the original documents to each buyer to develop his land at his own pace and time
8. Free courier service to deliver the documents to your location of choice within Nigeria.

Click the 'like' button here if you prefer this option

6 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
We pay N800,000 at once, and then use the money as follows;

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
7. Make improvements to the plots, clear it of every tree and plant two ornamental trees like fancy palms etc. (this will be growing till each person is ready to take over their plots)
8. Solar panels placed at intervals along the streets
9. Free courier service to deliver your land documents where you want them inside Nigeria.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
We pay N1m in 2 installments of N600,000 and later N400,000 and the money will be used as follows;

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
7. Make improvements to the plots, clear it of every tree and plant two ornamental trees like fancy palms etc. (this will be growing till each person is ready to take over their plots)
8. Solar panels placed at intervals along the streets
9. Free courier service to deliver your land documents where you want them inside Nigeria.
10. A perimeter fence made with blocks, to surround the whole estate with four gates in different corners of the estate
11. Prepare a survey plan for your own plot, bearing your names.

9 Likes

There are some points we should note here,

1. We did not promise to prepare a survey plan on each individual plot, (except for those in the N1m category) the survey plan we are going to get is the plan showing all the plots and layout of this estate, a photocopy will be included in the documents you get, with your land clearly marked out. You are responsible for obtaining your own survey plan in your name if you want to. I can help with the directions as to how to obtain it.

2. We did not promise to settle the community youths who might come later in the years ahead to demand for development levies, you have to settle them when you are ready to build your house. (if you are not selling before then) The wisdom of settling them later when you are ready is that it might not be the same set of youths in authority now that will be around later on. In a change of guards, the new youths will come out kicking for every new development to be paid for. irrespective of the old youth receipt you have. I have seen this happen in other places.

3. We did not promise to draw or approve your building drawings, each person has a preference of what to build, how and when.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Im all for good imputs that will seal up this deal nicely, and timely. Lets weigh all the options and put it to a vote. I'm getting good vibes from this venture. Let's make it happen, please.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
kc
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
spyder880:

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
7. Hand over the original documents to each buyer to develop his land at his own pace and time

I actually made my last comment before I saw this. This sounds great. I support this plan. However, it left out the community development levy, to ensure they have no business in the land. Can you include it? That is one other obstacle that needed taking care of, cos it would still affect the development of the estate if left for individual owners to handle.

MODIFIED: I just realized that you are posting the different options. Let me wait till you are done with it, then I can vote for the one that suits me. I was hasty because my blood dey hot! cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
whirlwind7:

I actually made my last comment before I saw this. This sounds great. I support this plan. However, it left out the community development levy, to ensure they have no business in the land. Can you include it? That is one other obstacle that needed taking care of, cos it would still affect the development of the estate if left for individual owners to handle.

MODIFIED: I just realized that you are posting the different options. Let me wait till you are done with it, then I can vote for the one that suits me. I was hasty because my blood dey hot! cheesy

Free courier service is in this N600,000 option, things can only get better cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Adinije(f): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
spyder880:

1. Pay for the land
2. Pay the lawyer
3. Pay the surveyor
4. Pay the agents
5. Free trip of sand
8. Free courier service to deliver the documents to your location of choice within Nigeria.

I prefer this option@Sypder. But my question is this, what if Owner want to his/her with temporary fence(wire gauze) will he/she have to pay youth levy b4 he can do so?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Adinije:
I prefer this option@Sypder. But my question is this, what if Owner want to his/her with temporary fence(wire gauze) will he/she have to pay youth levy b4 he can do so?

I think so, but will confirm. In most cases in land purchase, the youths will like to have their money as soon as you walk into the plot even to mould blocks. There is also some community development levies etc.

Something like this. ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Satin Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.