Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37934 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
whirlwind7:

I actually made my last comment before I saw this. This sounds great. I support this plan. However, it left out the community development levy, to ensure they have no business in the land. Can you include it? That is one other obstacle that needed taking care of, cos it would still affect the development of the estate if left for individual owners to handle.

MODIFIED: I just realized that you are posting the different options. Let me wait till you are done with it, then I can vote for the one that suits me. I was hasty because my blood dey hot! cheesy

No be only you o. Blood dey hot here too. cheesy We need to seal this
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
i dont think youth and development is an issue in this area.
The man we met at the other side of the express told us he paid 50k when he started developing his plot. This money even if it is reviewed cannot be upto 100k, however, when we asked the village head if there are fees like youth levy that will be paid after the 'traditional marriage' killing of cow , power of 'antony' and 'ikpa nri' , he said there is none.

It still pains me dt i paid 200k in nkwele, Anambra state to develop my land.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
mercylicious:
also settle all the youth levy at the point of buying. have them sign a doc that they have been settle and wont interfer in the estate.

......and then this......

mercylicious:
i dont think youth and development is an issue in this area.
The man we met at the other side of the express told us he paid 50k when he started developing his plot. This money even if it is reviewed cannot be upto 100k, however, when we asked the village head if there are fees like youth levy that will be paid after the 'traditional marriage' killing of cow , power of 'antony' and 'ikpa nri' , he said there is none.
It still pains me dt i paid 200k in nkwele, Anambra state to develop my land.

First you said we should settle all youth development levy at the point of purchase, and then said its no longer the issue, am I the only person who don't understand this?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
sorry, what i meant is dt their money wont be high to settle(not an issue).

You guys should hurry .
Heard from my friend- a UBA manager that their enugu regional head is also tryinh to negotiate the price down for the group. u need to pay early so as to get the best place.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Nov 26, 2014
/

Oga Spyder:

Put me down for 1 plot pls.

\

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by AreaFada2: 1:58am On Nov 26, 2014
very nice
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/

Oga Spyder:

Put me down for 1 plot pls.

\

I have already done so, welcome.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spygadgets(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2014
OGA spyder
When are we rounding up d POLL
am IN.......
Already hit d like button for 1million......(cos i strongly believe that the clearing of the area and setting up d fence area + the gates also will give the area as d looks of area like ELIM estates..... which is very good both for the future value and to take care of future enchroachment from speculators)
Am soliciting for 2plots .. for d duplex phase area....
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spygadgets(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2014
@Spyder
I have sent u an email .... with ID augustinezunmas@yahoo.com
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by buba(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
mercylicious:
We are going for the 600k plot. Total cost of the land is 800k. We are accepting 2 installment of not less than 400k each and the 2nd instalment must be concluded before end of february. We are not building anything for you like fence etc. its just land , legal and survey and road to ur plot. If you are interested pm me. First deposit made b4 first week of dec.

Abeg,i will create a thread when i come back from work.

Spyder,

The quote above is very emphatic, and thus confusing. Kindly confirm here and now that Mercylicious is either working with/for you or speaking on your behalf. If not, advise him/her not to set confusion in your well thought idea.

On another note, I support the full works....the 1M option. Sent you an email.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2014
buba:

Spyder,

The quote above is very emphatic, and thus confusing. Kindly confirm here and now that Mercylicious is either working with/for you or speaking on your behalf. If not, advise him/her not to set confusion in your well thought idea.

On another note, I support the full works....the 1M option. Sent you an email.
Regards

Welcome, I am not working together with Mercylicious, I have never met her in person. She called me on phone on two occasions to encourage me and even promised to bring more people who will pay for the land. I am confused about that post, that was why I chose to ignore the post so as to remain focused on the land acquisition. I have taken note of your preference and will continue to update the house on my latest moves.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2014
The move is on to make the first payment for this land, I have met some of the stakeholders and things are going on well with all aspects of the negotiations. I am keen to handle this deal with utmost care. My reputation is important to me.

I have not asked people to start paying into Tigerkenn Homes Ltd accounts because I have to make sure every procedure is followed for a hitch free purchase. No cutting corners.

Payments might start to be made into our account on Monday next week. But we need to round off the polls and talk the talks before then. Thank you all.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by youngalex(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Great job @ Oga Spyder I think your idea is a superb one,I will like us to agree on the final price cos on a personal note I think 900 is not a bad idea for everything so that we can pay 500 now and 400 later,I will be glad if this oppurtunity is harnessed because I know for sure that the next Enugu state gov. Will be from Nsukka zone which will propel development in the area,am an Enugu boy so I know the terrain very well....for further information pls contact me : alexcharles30@gmail.com
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by MaxNdu: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2014
spyder880:

I am tempted to drop this group idea and invest in this alone. Because I am afraid of people like this who will come out with the sole intention of frustrating this effort. I know people like this, not likely to allow any good venture to prosper except they know everything about it, they will try to control your initiative or frustrate it if they cannot.

This guy used bully tactics to try and extract the location from me. He knew what he was doing when he started accusing me of leading people to Ugwuogo Nike.

He painted Ugwuogo Nike in very bad lights so I can react and spill my plans.

He also came back today to cast the whole of Enugu outskirts in bad light so I can still tell what my real plans are, but I am not giving him much information so the next option is to label the while thing "monkey business" to further scare investors away.

It will not work brother, I am not telling you anything. I am running this my way or nothing, so I can take responsibility for the success or failure of the project.

I know exactly when to start giving out information to investors about the inner details of this plans. I had planned to give inner information to their private mails, and that was why I demanded they send me private mails so I can send them information when I am ready.

How can I start dishing out location, prices and other plans to everyone on the public when I have not agreed prices and terms with the host community and other stakeholders? So that the whole plans will be hijacked?

I tire o.

Mr Spyder,
I am definitely with you on this one. I have seen it happen to people.
Never reveal your business ideas until it is well secured and completely up and running.
And please, once you are ready to start selling, let me know as well.
More of God's blessings to your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2014
youngalex:
Great job @ Oga Spyder I think your idea is a superb one,I will like us to agree on the final price cos on a personal note I think 900 is not a bad idea for everything so that we can pay 500 now and 400 later,I will be glad if this oppurtunity is harnessed because I know for sure that the next Enugu state gov. Will be from Nsukka zone which will propel development in the area,am an Enugu boy so I know the terrain very well....for further information pls contact me : alexcharles30@gmail.com

Emm, N900k is a lot of money but I want to really make an impact in this estate and I need as much financial muscle as possible to push the developments. Thank you my brother, I will contact you later.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
May I use this opportunity to thank you all for all the enthusiasm you are showing here, it makes me much more confident than ever.I also thank all those who have posted their thoughts about the best way to make this venture a successful one. Your contributions are very good, more so for those that have sent me private mails to my yahoo mail in box.

I got a wonderful idea suggested to me by one of our members here yesterday night. The gentleman is of the opinion that both those who want the N1m package and those who want the N600,000 package can join in this same estate. He suggested we shift those with N600,000 to one side of the estate and then fence and put good gates on the other half where we allocate to those who will pay N1m.

I think this is a bright suggestion, how do you like it?

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Another point I will want to make is about how I Intend to allocate these lands, I am planning to spread out the estate layout map when its ready, then allow each person to choose their plots according to how they paid, on a first come first served basis. How?

I think its best I use initials of depositors names and post them here as I get their alerts. Example, a person named Sullivan Ugwuanyi pays and I update the forum with "S.U. is number 1 "

And when SU contacts me with his choices of land positions, I can mark the space and update the forum with the updated estate plan, indicating the plots still remaining.

Can anyone else suggest a better way to make it more transparent?

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
spyder880:
May I use this opportunity to thank you all for all the enthusiasm you are showing here, it makes me much more confident than ever.I also thank all those who have posted their thoughts about the best way to make this venture a successful one. Your contributions are very good, more so for those that have sent me private mails to my yahoo mail in box.

I got a wonderful idea suggested to me by one of our members here yesterday night. The gentleman is of the opinion that both those who want the N1m package and those who want the N600,000 package can join in this same estate. He suggested we shift those with N600,000 to one side of the estate and then fence and put good gates on the other half where we allocate to those who will pay N1m.

I think this is a bright suggestion, how do you like it?

grin grin grin In other words, separate the men from the boys. Im not sure if it's a nice idea at this stage, or not. But then, you have to check how many people are gunning for this. Are their numbers substantial enough to partition a sizeable number of plots for this, or just a few individuals who need more or less fenced plots to themselves?

I think at this stage, have an open mind. Take everyone along. Include everyone for N600, N800 and N1m. After all the plots have been sold out, you can now get a clearer picture of the best way to go about it, while considering the number of people in each category. If it doesn't look balanced, we have to look for a middle ground. Of course, cash is king, and so, give "Ndi ji ego" their preference. I hail you.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by buba(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
spyder880:

Beautiful idea, supposing we contribute N600,000 now and be getting ready to make up the rest N400,000 to be paid before you collect your original documents? Who else is in support of this?

Highly supported!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by buba(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
whirlwind7:

grin grin grin In other words, separate the men from the boys. Im not sure if it's a nice idea at this stage, or not. But then, you have to check how many people are gunning for this. Are their numbers substantial enough to partition a sizeable number of plots for this, or just a few individuals who need more or less fenced plots to themselves?

I think at this statge, have an open mind. Take everyone along. Include everyone for N600, N800 and N1m. After all the plots have been sold out, you can now get a clearer picture of the best way to go about it, while considering the number of people in each category. If it doesn't look balanced, we have to look for a middle ground. Of course, cash is king, and so, give "Ndi ji ego" their preference. I hail you.

Oga,
I'm Sure your statement about separating men from boys was in good humor. But just in case someone takes it seriously, let me clarify. Some interested folks don't live in Enugu. Some don't even live in the east and they visit once in a long while, but are interested in this property investment. Now that Spyder has opted to do everything for them, they would rather take the option and get the land fenced, and with Spyder keeping an eye on their property. They don't want a situation where in future they will be looking for someone to go there and secure the property physically, only to find Spyder is too busy to do that, and there's no one else they can entrust with that responsibility. So now that spyders blood is boiling to work, they rather engage him.
Gracias!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
buba:

Oga,
I'm Sure your statement about separating men from boys was in good humor. But just in case someone takes it seriously, let me clarify. Some interested folks don't live in Enugu. Some don't even live in the east and they visit once in a long while, but are interested in this property investment. Now that Spyder has opted to do everything for them, they would rather take the option and get the land fenced, and with Spyder keeping an eye on their property. They don't want a situation where in future they will be looking for someone to go there and secure the property physically, only to find Spyder is too busy to do that, and there's no one else they can entrust with that responsibility. So now that spyders blood is boiling to work, they rather engage him.
Gracias!

Of course, bro. It was in good humor. I totally understand your point. I believe we are all aiming at same goal. Paying N1m is the coolest option if u can afford to. Was only advocating for those of us whose pockets are presently not deep enuf.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by emmadejust(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
mufutau55:

If you have a good record, you can. Remember Internet may be faceless but we are also people... Your own brother will kill you without knowing..
I have dealt with many people here on Nairaland which is internet and I have never seen them in my life and the business goes very well without any problem.. so Internet, for whatever people may say, is not that bad after all... It's the people that are bad not the Internet.

Hajji M.

BRAVO BRAVO.....

some people still think doing business with someone on internet/nairalander is risky or dubious,
some business and nigerian are upright in their dealings online,

let's promote individual with good record and reputation online in good light,

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE....

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
emmadejust:

BRAVO BRAVO.....
some people still think doing business with someone on internet/nairalander is risky or dubious,
some business and nigerian are upright in their dealings online,

let's promote individual with good record and reputation online in good light,

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE....

Oga Emma, I agree with you 1000%.

Hajji M.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
whirlwind7:

I think at this stage, have an open mind. Take everyone along. Include everyone for N600, N800 and N1m. After all the plots have been sold out, you can now get a clearer picture of the best way to go about it, while considering the number of people in each category. If it doesn't look balanced, we have to look for a middle ground. Of course, cash is king, and so, give "Ndi ji ego" their preference. I hail you.

hahahah. at seperating the men from the boys. Ebe aka ruru nwanyi ka o na ekonye di ya. I ga abu ogbenye buru amuusu? You are very funny. Go for the one you can afford witout overstretching ur pocket.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Late this evening I took another look at this land we are planning to buy and am still convinced just like before that its a worthwhile investment. I walked around the area alone, without agents following me and I was still very interested in turning this jungle into a new estate which will grow with time.

I also had another series of meetings with some more community elders, we were agreeing terms for payment and getting to know each other. Apart from the N400,000 they agreed to collect as the price for the land, they are also making another demand of some money to be paid for elders signatures and other things. They are demanding for a cow and many drinks for the community as this is going to be a community event. I will be allowed to make a video recording of the feast and signing ceremony as evidence of sales. More expenses, but we shall go ahead.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
As part of my marketing strategy for selling all of this land, I visited my former company where I had worked for about 20 years to sell the idea to them. It was an emotional event because I had never visited them since I resigned my appointment last year to pursue building development businesses.

I enjoyed a lot of goodwill while working with this company so all doors were thrown open for me to walk in, I spoke to my former managers, supervisors and former colleagues. (I am building a house now for my former H.O.D from the company) I talked to all of the ones I had time to meet to buy Into this estate. They wanted me to repeat this visit and explain the whole details to them. I think I also need to print flyers and some posters to place at strategic places in Enugu city to better bring the attention of people to this estate.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2014
spyder880:
Late this evening I took another look at this land we are planning to buy and am still convinced just like before that its a worthwhile investment. I walked around the area alone, without agents following me and I was still very interested in turning this jungle into a new estate which will grow with time.
I also had another series of meetings with some more community elders, we were agreeing terms for payment and getting to know each other. Apart from the N400,000 they agreed to collect as the price for the land, they are also making another demand of some money to be paid for elders signatures and other things. They are demanding for a cow and many drinks for the community as this is going to be a community event. I will be allowed to make a video recording of the feast and signing ceremony as evidence of sales. More expenses, but we shall go ahead.

spyder880:
As part of my marketing strategy for selling all of this land, I visited my former company where I had worked for about 20 years to sell the idea to them. It was an emotional event because I had never visited them since I resigned my appointment last year to pursue building development businesses.

I enjoyed a lot of goodwill while working with this company so all doors were thrown open for me to walk in, I spoke to my former managers, supervisors and former colleagues. (I am building a house now for my former H.O.D from the company) I talked to all of the ones I had time to meet to buy Into this estate. They wanted me to repeat this visit and explain the whole details to them. I think I also need to print flyers and some posters to place at strategic places in Enugu city to better bring the attention of people to this estate.

Amen, bro!

I have an idea of the kind of fire burning in you over this, fueled by the vision you have of what this expanse of land could be transformed into in a few short years. Right now, I wish I was there to take that stroll with you and see it all.

Just remember that your Nairaland family were privy to this piece of real estate when you first floated the idea. When it comes time to payment and allocation, abeg, we were here first o! Don't say later that former colleagues and denizens of Enugu city beat us to the ball cheesy
I commend your moves and your passion. It's going to definitely pay off.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by feelamong(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2014
spyder880:

Please how much exactly are we paying for the land?

how is the instalmental arrangement going to be?

what do you get for the first instalment paid?

when are we arranging a site visit for the interested parties?

what account number are we paying into?

Please lets close this as early as possible......Time no dey o! Oge adi ro!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
feelamong:

Please how much exactly are we paying for the land?

how is the instalmental arrangement going to be?

what do you get for the first instalment paid?

when are we arranging a site visit for the interested parties?

what account number are we paying into?

Please lets close this as early as possible......Time no dey o! Oge adi ro!

Read page 5 of this thread to be up to speed.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by tandj: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by tandj: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
tandj:
Good work spyder.
Bravo!

Pls I want to know, after payment to secure the land,when will people start developing? Must it be d same time and at d same space?

If something happens and one couldn't develop his, can he sell?
Maximum of how many yrs for development?
I ask cos some of us a on paid salary and must hv had other previous engagements but don't wanna miss this great opportunity.
Thank u and once again, bravo!

You can start developing your land as soon as you get your land documents proving you own the land. I am also planning to commence development on my own land there as soon as possible because that is what will drive development into the area. It must not be on the same time, everyone can choose a time to start his own development, and if you want to sell, a clause will be inserted in the agreement that will specify to the next owner to abide by our building type zoning arrangements.

I cannot be very sure of how many years it will take before people start living inside this area, already there are some development in form of houses, a new estate is also coming near me, a university planned nearby and many farms. The area will be very busy before 4-5 years. But I plan to speed it up by initiating roads, lighting, structures and fencing. This can make some people bold enough to live there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / Satin Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.