Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters (30917 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Odika1: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
ghostwritter: Atlast police don later catch dis guys.
Thank God sey my name no dey the list.
U Are under arrest.but how u come implicate urself like dat naa?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by retepmurt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Compare and contrast,Twenty billion dollars and five million naira.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Odika1: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
django1:

You cannot come out with a pass in FUTA. Trust me, I've seen some of your posts here and you're a little above an imbecil.e.
The last time i checked,django is a name of a wanted notorious criminal.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by antartica(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is considered a harmless crime in nigeria,instead of armed robbery,kidnapping or polilooting.And to great extent,one of the most patriotic endeavour in nigerian rogue history.It is some kind of reparation when they get it from the greedy oyinbos that falls the outrageous sinister stories.

It is better than dubiously taking our hard currencies to them like the politicians and the rest of the elite cleptocrats do.The oil wells hijackers.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by solaboy: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Django you are an slowpoke for you to say futa is a substandard university.Tell us d school u attended idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by solaboy: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
I made a mistake .I wanted to type slowpoke instead of slowpoke
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by decepticos(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
seunoni34:

I am a Futa student, Mere challenging /confronting a lecturer (or any staff/non-staff in or outside the school) here attracts 1-2 semester suspension(doesn't matter if you are right or wrong) , the disciplinary committee doesn't relent on matters like this. Knowing fully well that it even happened last year(when the supposed graduates were in their finals) and were caught this year. Futa will revoke their cert for sure. Trust me!
guy me know as e dey go, I have seen ppl do far less @ futa, people in FUTA have been rusticated based on hear say or some vandetta, layed down by some lecturer so its no news. I just feel .... Well my feelings aint important sha. Let it just be.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by kayrichy: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild: This is the consequence of substandard universities doling out first class certificates like pure water.
What is this one saying?what do you meaning by using the word "substandard" and if i may ask,is there any standard university in NIgeria?maybe yours!!!!. Dont just start those baseless arguements here.i can see you are already following that path.Try to always buttress your premise with fact n figures.check the first 500 universities in the world then you will know how substandard your university is. #am out
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by eaglechild: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
kayrichy:
What is this one saying?what do you meaning by using the word "substandard" and [b]if i may ask,is there any standard university in NIgeria?[/b]maybe yours!!!!. Dont just start those baseless arguements here.i can see you are already following that path.Try to always buttress your premise with fact n figures.check the first 500 universities in the world then you will know how substandard your university is. #am out

Looks like you already know the answer so why are you so upset?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
solaboy: I made a mistake .I wanted to type slowpoke instead of slowpoke

You've made several mistakes it will seem.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Davryme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
d last 3 culprits r big fools.......to worsen tins dt wit first klass ws actually awarded a first klass degree in foolishness..........dey hd a vry uppa hnd to save demselves esp d last 2.....if anyone gts wat i meant..............and dnt b surprise among dose dt fell victim........dey r on scholarship(s)..... Bt dem dey find more
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Cholison(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
FIRST cLASS FRAUDSTER.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by DaaSlim(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
You dont know anything broz.
Fraud/Yahoo-Yahoo is not thing of Nija guyz only.
Do well to travel and see, Malaysia, South-Africa, Ghana, Indonesia, UK, USA, in fact, every where in the world
Travelling is part of education.
I'm not here to exchange words with you. So if you quote me, don't expect any reply.
I have pass my message to you.
Nagode!

Ngokafor:

..God will definetly punish you and your fellow criminals who liked your posts if you ever open your smelly mouth to accuse Jonathan of corruptioin again you hear?..how are you differnt from Government officials you all love to villify daily?..the fact that you are not there looting like them is clearly because of lack of opportunity..shameless criminal scamming innocent folks of their hard-earned money!

..People with genetic criminality like you are the reason why this country will never move forward..You all have even carried your criminal activities abroad in large numbers even though you have an opportunity there to live right by virtue of your decent environment,but your greed has robbed you of your senses.. tarnishing the image of everyone with the green passport in the process!
..You only complain about bad leadership when you are not directly gaining from the looting..as soon as you get there,you become worse than your predecessors.

..but i find solace in the fact you will definetly pay for your crimes one day..nonsense.

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
You are very stup!d! Do you preach same to your brothers who are also catholics and tribalists?
You dey wait for me? Wetin you wan do?
Kitikpa gba gi na umunna gi tongue

mascot87:

Ode ni girl yi ke. Can't believe such comment from someone like you.With all the preaching our priests do preach so na just to dey look like dummy u dey #shameonyou

I know u get sharp mouth,I dey wait for u angry

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Johnnoo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
kobonaire: seriously, with such a sharp brain and a first class degree, I am pretty sure his employment options would have been quite wide.
I thought as much though but man, this isn't arithmetic...believe me. The system must have in one way or the other frustrated him.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
So sad...Imagine all those talents are now wasted. ..They all can not get good jobs any more...Except with God's intervention.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by kayrichy: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild:
Looks like you already know the answer so why are you so upset?
Y shud i be upset? Jez wana get ur clarification on the subject "substandard". .i will also like to know the university u attended . NO OFFENCE PLS..
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
These fraudulent crimes happen when you produce first class without any breakthrough. First Class by certificate. Shame on the institution undecided
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by tlops(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
O ga oh!

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Shollay20(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
9ja home of promised land........
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by kobonaire(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Johnnoo:
I thought as much though but man, this isn't arithmetic...believe me. The system must have in one way or the other frustrated him.
you are giving him the benefit of the doubt .... I think the converse. He used his intelligence to engage in illegal activities. He's certainly not the first to do this. He can actually retool and get back on track (once he's resolved the mess he's in). There's always a 2nd/3rd/ ... chance in life after all.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
A lot is happening in Nigeria. Seems like people want to get rich at all cost. Soon, these guys would be cooling off in jail.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
okparaugo: Guys are reppin' from the Wild Wild West..
See him, a wild eastern goat!
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by antartica(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Local fraud is just as abominable as political looting.I don't respect fraudsters that defrauds fellow suffering africans.They are just as cruel as the politicians.I actually thought it was internationally orientated,but i can now see it was just a cheap and crude way of defrauding fellow desperate and languishing citizens.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by shilexholly(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
See d 1st guy sef still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pose....afta punishin dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shud b trained 2 b useful
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by sambisa5: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Saheed9: Partners in crime

i thought i will see somebody i know self!! undecided
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
django1: Futa should withdraw their certificates, I can't be colleagues with rogues.
yes o...seconded!
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by emtar(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please can some give us here police address where to report online fraudster. Many people do not know this address and the website. Thanks
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by emtar(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please can someone give us here police address where to report online fraudster. Many people do not know this address and the website. Thanks
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by quiestla: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
PLEASE DON'T BLAME THOSE GUYZ O BUT BLAME UNEMPLOYMENT AND OUR PEOPLE AT THE TOP.WELL DONE GUYZ.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by sugaarbear(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
abeg make una free those guyz but let them pay a fine of 50k each....man must survive..............blame it on the government who can provide jobs for graduates..........my judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.