Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad (647 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Taraweeh Prayer And Fastin In The Month Of Ramadan Is A Function Of Moon Sightin / Ramadan Is Rounding Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad by dmahn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ramadan is 29 today,Just one or zero more 2go(depends of d crescent sighting)...Are u happy d holy month is going or sad....Reasons?
Re: Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
shey public holiday go dey
Re: Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad by 88natzy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good people of nairaland I greet you all!
Please, kindly recommend job update sites, good advertorials and possibly link me to any of the bbm or whatsapp job advertising groups.
75F6B2EB.....thank you.
Re: Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad by Smartsyn(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
I am more than happy. Though am not a Muslim, but all my Muslim friends especially the ladies have been keeping their distance from me, all in the name of Ramadan. But with this,we'll return to status quo.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Cynism Of Catholism And Politics / Catholic Terminology And The Real World Interpretations. / Europe’s Muslims Stand Up To IS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.