Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Thread For B-BOYS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For B-BOYS (462 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja / Big Boys Lose Afcon Qualifiers / Bad Boys Of Soccer (past And Present) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For B-BOYS by chuxyz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Are you a B-boy? Are you a fan of B-boy, then this is a thread for you. Let's talk B-boy and also get to meet with other Badt B-boys on Nairaland. Now this is B-boy XYZ reporting! Let's roll...
Re: Thread For B-BOYS by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
What's B-Boys?
Don't tell me it's Bad Boys?
I pray that the Lord will deliver ya soul.
May ya heart be redeemed before you go to hell faya!

Last Bullet

To confess ya sins, visit any nationwide branches of The Order of the Cherubim & Celestial Church of Our Saviour Nigeria Ltd. It's a registered Church that ll solve all ya ailments.
Re: Thread For B-BOYS by chuxyz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: What's B-Boys?
Don't tell me it's Bad Boys?
I pray that the Lord will deliver ya soul.
May ya heart be redeemed before you go to hell faya!

Last Bullet

To confess ya sins, visit any nationwide branches of The Order of the Cherubim & Celestial Church of Our Saviour Nigeria Ltd. It's a registered Church that ll solve all ya ailments.
Who is this one ranting like a drunk housefly? At this digital age you can't make google your friend whenever you encounter an unknown. Please get lost! Ehen, as I was saying, B-boys please let's roll... But before that, if you are like this guy above me, please do little research before you say something that reveals your gullibility to 1million members on NL

2 Likes

Re: Thread For B-BOYS by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
chuxyz: .
You are mad!
Re: Thread For B-BOYS by tuffgongjo(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You are mad!
your attitude sucks,no wonder people aren't interested in thread.Motherphucker
Re: Thread For B-BOYS by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
tuffgongjo: your attitude sucks,no wonder people aren't interested in thread.Motherphucker
You are madder than mad!

Last Bullet

What research v you carried out to determine my attitude?
How does it affect the low contribution of people to this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Tevez’s Father Has Been Freed After Being Kidnapped / Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son / Cote D'ivoire Icon Drogba Announces International Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.