Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) (852 Views)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Doctors in China pictured bowing to this 11 year-old boy who donated multiple organs. Sensing he could die at any minute, the boy asked the doctors to remove useful organs from his body and use it for patients who might need them. He breathed his last shortly after.

may his kind soul rest in peace

and

may nigerians learn to have others interest at heart.

AMEN

Re: HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) by bayusman: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
R.I.P
Re: HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) by DeHero1: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
He was a hero...

... though bowing for d fear isn't a good idea... to me
Re: HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) by romzyxy(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2014
I Know what he did is good bt if he is to make heaven,i think what he just did ll harness him going to heaven or wudnt it?since the body is d temple of d holy spirit
Re: HEROIC! Chinese Doctors Bow To 11 Yrs Old Boy That Donated All His Organs (pic) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Making Frontpage In Nairaland A Birthright: My Experience / Untested Ebola Drug Fails To Save Spanish Priest / Nigeria Movies Titled, "Ebola". (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.