Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

NMA Strike Update!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Strike Update!! (2293 Views)

NMA Strike Update!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / NMA Strike Update: Nigeria's Intractable Healthcare Crises; Why JOHESU Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

NMA Strike Update!! by phantom(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rising from their emergency delegates meeting,the NMA has vowed to continue its strike.
aluta continua,victoria acerta

The federal government can now unleash the DSS,police,army and even militants against doctors,to threaten and intimidate them.
the FG should also feel free to withhold salaries or sack the doctors afterall there are countless locum doctors waiting to fill the postions.
the APC should also get ready to start throwing jibes at PDP
the strike has officially entered phase 2.

Re: NMA Strike Update!! by chioma134: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
They should bring it on... ooolalaa...
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by didigor(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes o, aluta continua! So proud of the delegates, they rock! Long live NMA, long live NARD!
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think doctors; should be a little reasonable n compromise a little b4 we mek dis fight a laffing act; doctors have already lost public sympathy; it becomes very bad, wen we become too obstinate n hold on to somethings!!! It is never a win win thing; after all its 4 d good of all men... T cus I learnt d consultancy thing has been reversed, n many other request granted)

Doctors should be understanding!!!

My personal n honest opinion

Re: NMA Strike Update!! by phantom(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Raymondenyi: I think doctors; should be a little reasonable n compromise a little b4 we mek dis fight a laffing act; doctors have already lost public sympathy; it becomes very bad, wen we become too obstinate n hold on to somethings!!! It is never a win win thing; after all its 4 d good of all men... T cus I learnt d consultancy thing has been reversed, n many other request granted)

we never had public sympathy. public sympathy never saw me through school. public sympathy does not pay my rent or my daughters fees.public sympathy does not put fuel in my car.
public sympathy has never gotten me anything.
I don't need public sympathy.
they should keep it. we doctors don't give a rats a** (pardon the expression).
go through the various threads on this section and read hateful comments directed at doctors. it is indeed depressing so don't come here throwing public sympathy in our faces.

Re: NMA Strike Update!! by ijikoeche: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm so soo sooo proud of NMA nd ARD! Let's stand our ground nd make d gov do d ryt tin 4 once
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by NaMe4: 5:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Interesting!
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by DaKing007(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Hope this strike will yield something great, coz its delaying my graduation from the medical school
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
phantom: we never had public sympathy. public sympathy never saw me through school. public sympathy does not pay my rent or my daughters fees.public sympathy does not put fuel in my car.
public sympathy has never gotten me anything.
I don't need public sympathy.
they should keep it. we doctors don't give a rats a** (pardon the expression).
go through the various threads on this section and read hateful comments directed at doctors. it is indeed depressing so don't come here throwing public sympathy in our faces.

The same public will soon sympathize with you when your Job is lost grin grin

Sorry bro, your arrogance brought you this far!
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by phantom(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
adeoladrg:

The same public will soon sympathize with you when your Job is lost grin grin

Sorry bro, your arrogance brought you this far!
very funny! let's watch. by the way the govt has declared only people with the mdcn license can be CMDs/ MDs of hospitals. as per your consultancy issue, its being treated.
so start warming up for your own strike.
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by aluunoble: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
phantom: Rising from their emergency delegates meeting,the NMA has vowed to continue its strike.
aluta continua,victoria acerta

The federal government can now unleash the DSS,police,army and even militants against doctors,to threaten and intimidate them.
the FG should also feel free to withhold salaries or sack the doctors afterall there are countless locum doctors waiting to fill the postions.
the APC should also get ready to start throwing jibes at PDP
the strike has officially entered phase 2.

CONHESS 9 step 4 For House Officer
basic salary : 1,426,787NGN per annum
hazard allowance: 60,000NGN
call duty allowance: 799NGN per unit call ( in CONMESS it is 1,503NGN per unit call for HOs)

Pls sir, if I got you well, u mean should status quo be maintained as per the House Officers (intern Medical Doctors), and the Hazard Allowance being agitated for by NMA is approved, A House Officer Monthly Basic Salary will now be to wit:

Monthly Basic Salary: #120,000 (approx.)
Monthly Hazard Allowance #100,000
Monthly call duty (JUTH for instance as presently obtainable):#60,000

In a month, a House Officer (intern Medical Doctor) will smile home with #278,898.917 (approx #280,000; two hundred and eighty thousand naira?)

Sorry for bugging u sir!
In a year (annum) a House Officer (intern Physician) will smile to the bank with THREE MILLION,THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN NAIRA (#3,346,787)?

Pls FG heed the demand of NMA especially for the sake of the House Officers. Fed Road Safety Commission pls endeavour to issue every Doctor dat special plate number our messiah Dr. Obembe demanded when he was sworn in as the new NMA boss. Inspector Gen of Police and SSS please don't forget the special security detail Sir. Obembe requested earlier on for our members, @ least ONE SSS Officer,ONE SOLDIER,pls remember not to attach a police officer so that their black uniform will not stain their ward suite! ONE CUSTOM AND IMMIGRATION OFFICERS respectively (for easy border access to neighbouring countries)
Minister of Interior pls see to this security challenge of doctors!

Nigerians pls note that these pertinent demands shall be periodically reviewed as time goes on!
Fed Executive Council pls award contract to Julius Berger Construction Company to build access road (u can take a clue from the BRT lane in Lagos state) designated NIGERIAN DOCTORS ONLY pls KEEP OFF!!!

Finally Mr. President in other to bring insurgency in Nigeria finally to an end, pls NMA Surgeon General needs the head of Shekau (as part of International Best Practices, Shekau's head MUST be without BLOOD STAIN)to really check his brain cells!!!

BrIngBackourConScienCeS!!!
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by aluunoble: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Raymondenyi: I think doctors; should be a little reasonable n compromise a little b4 we mek dis fight a laffing act; doctors have already lost public sympathy; it becomes very bad, wen we become too obstinate n hold on to somethings!!! It is never a win win thing; after all its 4 d good of all men... T cus I learnt d consultancy thing has been reversed, n many other request granted)

Hello Sir ur personal and honest opinion is nt needed sorry to say this, we now have 4 Arms of govt in decresing oder of superiority:

-THE NMA
-THE EXECUTIVE
-THE LEGISLATURE and finally
-THE JUDICIARY!
NMA is on top of her game! Big shots you know!

call duty allowance: 799NGN per unit call ( in CONMESS it is 1,503NGN per unit call for HOs)

Pls sir, if I got you well, u mean should status quo be maintained as per the House Officers (intern Medical Doctors), and the Hazard Allowance being agitated for by NMA is approved, A House Officer Monthly Basic Salary will now be to wit:

In a month, a House Officer (intern Medical Doctor) will smile home with #278,898.917 (approx #280,000; two hundred and eighty thousand naira?)

Sorry for bugging u sir!
In a year (annum) a House Officer (intern Physician) will smile to the bank with THREE MILLION,THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN NAIRA (#3,346,787)?

Pls FG heed the demand of NMA especially for the sake of the House Officers. Fed Road Safety Commission pls endeavour to issue every Doctor dat special plate number our messiah Dr. Obembe demanded when he was sworn in as the new NMA boss. Inspector Gen of Police and SSS please don't forget the special security detail Sir. Obembe requested earlier on for our members, @ least ONE SSS Officer,ONE SOLDIER,pls remember not to attach a police officer so that their black uniform will not stain their ward suite! ONE CUSTOM AND IMMIGRATION OFFICERS respectively (for easy border access to neighbouring countries)

Nigerians pls note that these pertinent demands shall be periodically reviewed as time goes on!
Fed Executive Council pls award contract to Julius Berger Construction Company to build access road (u can take a clue from the BRT lane in Lagos state) designated NIGERIAN DOCTORS ONLY pls KEEP OFF!!!

Finally Mr. President in other to bring insurgency in Nigeria finally to an end, pls NMA Surgeon General needs the head of Shekau (as part of International Best Practices, Shekau's head MUST be without BLOOD STAIN)to really check his brain cells!!!
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by aluunoble: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
DaKing007: Hope this strike will yield something great, coz its delaying my graduation from the medical school

YES IT WILL! shey u go soon become House Officer?

Sorry for bugging u sir!

Re: NMA Strike Update!! by phantom(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
why are you posting rubbish?
house officers on Congress 9-4 even have their salaries reduced.
hazard is still 5,000 naira per month.

with this HIs are earning about 150k.
please read and understand Mr aluunoble
Re: NMA Strike Update!! by aluunoble: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
ijikoeche: I'm so soo sooo proud of NMA nd ARD! Let's stand our ground nd make d gov do d ryt tin 4 once

Hahhahaha Yes o let's stand our ground. perhaps, Sambisa forest will be more favorable to stand!

After all;

we now have 4 Arms of govt in decresing oder of superiority:

-THE NMA
-THE EXECUTIVE
-THE LEGISLATURE and finally
-THE JUDICIARY!
NMA is on top of her game! Big shots you know!

Sorry for bugging u sir!

Re: NMA Strike Update!! by aluunoble: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
phantom: why are you posting rubbish?
house officers on Congress 9-4 even have their salaries reduced.
hazard is still 5,000 naira per month.

with this HIs are earning about 150k.
please read and understand Mr aluunoble

Oga Dokita na u no rather understand!
That'll be the case if the Hazard allowance currently pushed by NMA is acceded and other structures (Basic salary and Call duty as we currently have it in Jos Uni Teaching Hosp remains @ #60 k) abi u no hpy say u go soon be multi millionaire? Today is sunday in case u hv 4goten (that is if u r a xtian), u need to pray for the fruition of dis demand....abi u no wan harmer?

Fruit Juice: Don’t Be Fooled / *ROTFL* See What Drinking Coke Everyday For 30 Days Did To This Man (photo) / #female Doctor Harassed By Military Officer Doctor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55