Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (33970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Boo I've got something that would WOW you on my FB wall.

Go check it out and don't hesitate to drop your views and questions regarding the ''confession'' cheesy

Hope you've been good love?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014

Good afternoon El
Yeah I have cheesy cheesy
It was a "from-the-heart" kinda piece.
I'll drop a comment right away. wink

I have, I have to smiley
Pretty sure you have too?
AirborneLacer: Boo I've got something that would WOW you on my FB wall.

Go check it out and don't hesitate to drop your views and questions regarding the ''confession'' cheesy

Hope you've been good love?
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: The Dome by DAvIt0(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
would have loved to see the post though.... if you mind Mr. AirborneLacer
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
DAvIt0: would have loved to see the post though.... if you mind Mr. AirborneLacer

Eh?

I hate to go religion here but I'd try and lift the writ.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You don't have to define it, Just find a better word that fits cos I never estranged you - I never did.

1. You Ignored my mentions twice on two different threads
2. Need to allow you make more buddies on here
3. Our offtopic thread was gone
4. Offline ish
5. Need not to turn your new FORTE into our honeymoon ground, hence I had to ignore posting on it.
6. You'll never get into a debate with me on any topic on here.
7. You're a huge fan of polyandry - even though I envisage repentance
8. You've always suggested that we take a break once in a while
9. I got a kinda engaged at the European Football Section

Et al. . .

Boo I kept seeing reasons to take my foot off the gas - it had nothing to do with alienation.

Guapo, Let's talk here.
Please do a me favor.
Edit the one @TheForte or put it in quote, that way no one'd be able to quote you.

Y'know when I first knew you on here, you said and I quote (albeit not verbatim) that
"Whatever happens here, stays here."

I was comfy with that and I played ball because I was sure it wouldn't be traced back to me in real life.

Somewhere along the line, the lines between reality and its opposite got blurred.
I like(d) you, not love, I like(d) you for real.
I am sure you felt the same way (I stand to be corrected).

We connected on so many levels, apart from religion, which was never in our playbook all along (chiefly why I declined replying). Offline, I've been alienated by most friends because of what I believe. cry cry I feared that might happento me and you.

I've been asked by my friends offline if we really, realsitically have anything going, I reply in the negative.
But then it is really obvious that you're special, you still are, always will be.
One of the very, very, very few people I dedicate some minutes of my alone thoughts to, off NL.

Guapo, you're right, I avoided you.
First because I was offended at you. (That was where I realized I'd started mixing things up).
Second because I didn't want to get into any confrontation of sorts with you. On screen, your questions looked harmless, but I guess it had to do with the fact that i was still ragy over the mix up - I didn't wanna let it show.

About exactly what got me offended, I won't talk about it, but it happened at the time when I stopped replying any mention from this thread.
At the time, I felt laughed at and belittled (like I said, it's all a mixup).

I thought to stay off my buddies.......everyone on the thread.
I needed the break.

Also, Also, I sensed, that you were going through stuffs, your posts on FB suggested that, so when I got over it all and you remained radio silent, even being offline, I made myself believe that you had to be going through more important stuffs.

Talking about polyandry........well, I cleared that in one of my posts.
I'm done towing that path, except where necessary.
Now, I'll engage in deeper meaningful discussions, derail meaningless threads and try my hands at trolling. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If it makes any difference, forget the epistles ^^^ up there. I'm not even sure how coherent they are, seeing as I'm not writing to impress anyone nor myself in particular undecided.

I miss(ed) you Guapo on MANY counts angry cry sad
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2014
I love you bae - that's all I can say cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014

Lolest Guapo.
Lolest.

Why didn't you quote me nah. I unfollow all my threads including the ones on FP.

I Fear that someone who might be interested in getting to knw me more might see this and get discouraged, thinking there is soo much more between us, but that's not true.

My Guapo's one of only 3 people thru'out NL I can boldly call FRIEND.

I love you too Guapo. Thank you for being my friend/e-boo grin.

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest Guapo.
Lolest.

Why didn't you quote me nah. I unfollow all my threads including the ones on FP.

I Fear that someone who might be interested in getting to knw me more might see this and get discouraged, thinking there is soo much more between us, but that's not true.

Good evening, ma'am
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Good evening, ma'am

Sup Hun. ;
Eku enjoyment.

I even thought to create a "count your blessings thread, where evry1 will just talk of good things that's happened/happening to them and things they love about themselves.
You could choose to gossip about someone else, only in positive words.

BUT
I was discouraged embarassed

I'd want it to be in our section bt our able mods might move it to that dreaded general section cheesy cheesy

How u dear
Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
You guys should better be serious so We know the ones taken and the singles left tongue
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sup Hun. ;
Eku enjoyment.

I even thought to create a "count your blessings thread, where evry1 will just talk of good things that's happened/happening to them and things they love about themselves.

BUT

I'd want it to be in our section bt our able mods might move it to that dreaded general section cheesy cheesy

How u dear

Great idea!!
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sup Hun. ;
Eku enjoyment.

BUT

How u dear

Am okay, dearie.....

Lol...thats a nice idea...

People will derail it sha....The MODS can even move it to religion section
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolest Guapo.
Lolest.

Inasmuch as the emboldened is a serious issue, I don't know why I'm grinning to it cheesy

Who'd want to tail you down here just to quench his curiosity?

Boo you'd never settle for a CIA officer neither would an Insecured dude come knocking on ya door - Oya say amen to that cheesy

So are we gonna keep quoting our posts just cos some fellas are watching from a distance?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xcapist:

Great idea!!
kkay grin suggest a title na grin
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
ideology: You guys should better be serious so We know the ones taken and the singles left tongue
well, as far as this room is concerned, I am e-married. As for offline, na u sabi tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Am okay, dearie.....

Lol...thats a nice idea...

People will derail it sha....The MODS can even move it to religion section
kkay hun. I wil plead sha, if they move it, na taggin' tins
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

y'knw Swiss. I just had a rethink.
Chai! shocked
I guess this singles thread I've been seeing everywhere has bin taking an unconscious toll on me.
Taaahh, God forbid joor. I knw the kind of man i want to attract, he shouldn't be bothered by what I say or do on here.

Ehen, GUAPO! grin
We should have a reunion party already! cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's it gon be? wink

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi: kkay hun. I wil plead sha, if they move it, na taggin' tins

Yeah, I think that's better...

How's your day going??
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Yeah, I think that's better...

How's your day going??
Not bad o. I'm at a party. My Mom's catering here, so am helping out. It's fun one moment (I get to whine burry) and stressful another cheesy
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Not bad o. I'm at a party. My Mom's catering here, so am helping out. It's fun one moment (I get to whine burry) and stressful another cheesy

Eku ise oo...I hope its not stressful sha...

Am also at a cousin's....Just watching those Yoruba films...
How about my husbands??....
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie:

Eku ise oo...I hope its not stressful sha...

Am also at a cousin's....Just watching those Yoruba films...
How about my husbands??....
LOLZ @those yoruba films.
They aren't usually boring na.

Your husbands are doing great. One of them just bought a Jeep sef. Hian! Ur ministry is movin sista Temi.
grin
Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Finally,
you can't serve 2 masters, you will love one more than the other.

A double minded man is unstable in his ways

you can't climb a ladder going up, holding things with both hands, you must drop one and hold the ladder with one hand, else you will loss both if you are not careful.
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
LOLZ @those yoruba films.
They aren't usually boring na.

Your husbands are doing great. One of them just bought a Jeep sef. Hian! Ur ministry is movin sista Temi.
grin

..lol...I dont watch Yoruba films ni jare...It is always boring to me...

Wow!!!....My ministry is definitely moving to the permanent site....am so happy for you, Sis....I pray you guys will have more and more of it IJN....

DO extend my greetings to them..

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi: y'knw Swiss. I just had a rethink.
Chai! shocked
I guess this singles thread I've been seeing everywhere has bin taking an unconscious toll on me.
Taaahh, God forbid joor. I knw the kind of man i want to attract, he shouldn't be bothered by what I say or do on here.

Ehen, GUAPO! grin
We should have a reunion party already! cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's it gon be? wink

The emboldened -I just served you a reality check. You dont really deserve an insecured CIA officer who's always investigating. Dude that'd be seriously looking for Guapo to throw behind bars cos he used an NL kiss emoticon on his babe cheesy

Reunion party? We weren't officially separated na cheesy grin

Me think sitting down to address the errors of the past with a bottle of tequila right in front of us should be it.

And you know we're gonna kiss away our flaws afterwards cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The emboldened -I just served you a reality check. You dont really deserve an insecured CIA officer who's always investigating. Dude that'd be seriously looking for Guapo to throw behind bars cos he used an NL kiss emoticon on his babe cheesy

Reunion party? We weren't officially separated na cheesy grin

Me think sitting down to address the errors of the past with a bottle of tequila right in front of us should be it.

And you know we're gonna kiss away our flaws afterwards cheesy

LoL Hun.....
Y'know, about the tequila I don't do Alcoholangry

Just don't start giving me ideas already. cheesy

Besides, we've addressed our issues, haven't we?
Re: The Dome by DAvIt0(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think I love that this thread is back ON!!!!!!
Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2014
DAvIt0: I think I love that this thread is back ON!!!!!!

I hope insecure CIA official won't shutdown the thread once more.

Be careful else insecure CIA official will accuse you of cheating on him. tongue tongue

…Sekems out …
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2014
^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy

MizMyColi:

LoL Hun.....
Y'know, about the tequila I don't do Alcoholangry

Just don't start giving me ideas already. cheesy

Besides, we've addressed our issues, haven't we?

Have we? Oops. . . Such a silly memory I've got cheesy

So I'd have to settle for artificial sweetners (fayrouz) which could lead to diabetes cos my boo doesn't do alcohol?

Well, would you also give up on Telenovelas cos your boo prefers watching football? tongue
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2014
DAvIt0: I think I love that this thread is back ON!!!!!!
Yeah Dave.

Boy!!! What I've Missed!

Buh then, You should participate more y'know *double winks*

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2014
AirborneLacer: ^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have we? Oops. . . Such a silly memory I've got cheesy

So I'd have to settle for artificial sweetners (fayrouz) which could lead to diabetes cos my boo doesn't do alcohol?

Well, would you also give up on Telenovelas cos your boo prefers watching football? tongue

*coughs* uhun uhun
*clears throat* Ahr Ahrm

Errrr

You were saying.............

Oh! Oh!

Telenovelas! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not to worry Hun kiss

I don't do much of telenevolas, especially the philippine and mexican kind.
- No, NO.
I only do KDrama, that too has witnessed an all time low in terms of viewership (for me, at least) cheesy
It's becoming too cliche and clumsy for me joor

Hmm, Boo, you don't know me well in that regard o

See, I'm a very talented person and the only things I don't know in this world are the things I do not have an interest in (especially if they don't involve human beings).

So Y'see, there's huge potential that I just might love football than you do, especially the analysis part.

Besides I think it's only normal to love or at least have a liking for the things that you love.........how else am I supposed to feel closer to you wink

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

*coughs* uhun uhun
*clears throat* Ahr Ahrm

Errrr

You were saying.............

Oh! Oh!

Telenovelas! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not to worry Hun kiss

I don't do much of telenevolas, especially the philippine and mexican kind.
- No, NO.
I only do KDrama, that too has witnessed an all time low in terms of viewership (for me, at least) cheesy
It's becoming too cliche and clumsy for me joor

Hmm, Boo, you don't know me well in that regard o

See, I'm a very talented person and the only things I don't know in this world are the things I do not have an interest in (especially if they don't involve human beings).

So Y'see, there's huge potential that I just might love football than you do, especially the analysis part.

Besides I think it's only normal to love or at least have a liking for the things that you love.........how else am I supposed to feel closer to you wink

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Following....

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.