Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion (3542 Views)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by usba: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2014
The deluded op and the other liarnigerien are symptoms of what is seriously wrong with this country, 2 fools united by lies, tell lies on behalf of people looting their money, while they live in squalid conditions!

The op pea sized brain failed to explain why we see bh videos with apcs, tanks etc all courtesy of cowardly soldiers who flee from battle and leave behind their arsenal. How would any sensible commander stoop to the level of telling cadets that soldiers deliberately left an entire village to be wiped off? We know how, in the delusional dream of of pdp e-morons that is possible! Save your tale for your drunken colleagues, nl is for serious discourse!

4 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Of course, APC goats would want this thread deleted. Anything that portrays our military in good light is BAD news for APC. Every successful Boko Haram attack, with or without collaboration of locals, is GOOD news for APC leaders. APC represents unimaginable EVIL.

See the way you allow your pikin mate deceive you. Whenever you see an opportunity to say thrash about APC you lose your ability to reason.

Shame on You

Native doctor..

undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by usba: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin he is reetarded after all!

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2014
usba: The deluded op and the other liarnigerien are symptoms of what is seriously wrong with this country, 2 fools united by lies, tell lies on behalf of people looting their money, while they live in squalid conditions!

The op pea sized brain failed to explain why we see bh videos with apcs, tanks etc all courtesy of cowardly soldiers who flee from battle and leave behind their arsenal. How would any sensible commander stoop to the level of telling cadets that soldiers deliberately left an entire village to be wiped off? We know how, in the delusional dream of of pdp e-morons that is possible! Save your tale for your drunken colleagues, nl is for serious discourse!

The OP and his boyfriend Silly9gerian are serial liars and no sane person will take such persons seriously..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2014
usba:

grin he is retarded after all!

Sincere9gerian has the IQ of a snail....

That's why that small pikin deceive am like mumu.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by usba: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The OP and his boyfriend Silly9gerian are serial liars and no sane person will take such persons seriously..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are phagots from the same lineage, and these are supposedly fathers or father to be engaging in such moral repulsive behaviour, they are always weak like their chief of clueless staff eeewere jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by usba: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Sincere9gerian has the IQ of a snail....

That's why that small pikin deceive am like mumu.

grin grin

Lmao, grin that explains it all, IQ of snail, . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2014
usba:

They are phagots from the same lineage, and these are supposedly fathers or father to be engaging in such moral repulsive behaviour, they are always weak like their chief of clueless staff eeewere jonathan!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2014
I don't know the rational behind retreating from damboa. Its dangerous the insurgents will use the space and time to prepare. For d useless OP n Insince9gerian busted bunch of liars

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by overdrive(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: I don't know the rational behind retreating from damboa. Its dangerous the insurgents will use the space and time to prepare. For d useless OP n Insince9gerian busted bunch of liars

They have hoisted their flag in damboa so we don't hve damboa as part of Nigeria again. I tot one of d duties of Nigerian Army was to protect d territorial integrity of this great nation but alas I tot wrong,our soldiers angrily left a whole community of over 2 million to be annexed haba,simply b'cos of a few saboteurs
@ op kindly tell us ur account was hacked to expllain away d descripancies in ur previous posts.the lies too plenty grin

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by nuclearboy(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2014
I honestly wonder how people can believe think such lies help the reputation of the armed forces or the government.

With supporters like this, President Jonathan definitely needs no enemies

And the OP? An airforce officer, a naval rating, a cadet in Dalet company and a tenant seeking for his rent all within 3 months? cry

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you busted the murrafucker's lying a$$! Am impressed!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: you busted the murrafucker's lying a$$! Am impressed!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks dear, It was fun..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by bokoslayer: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2014
That still does not erase the fact that our military men are making huge sacrifices and have been gallant. If you think say na lie, send your papa go war.

To show how hypocrisy runs deep in our blood, most of the keyboard snipers above believed the OP told lies and yet they still believed the part where he said the military abandoned Damboa.
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Ugo4lie I see you viewing..

Come and apologize for being a shameless LIAR!!

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
See I don't need any shit to proove to you, as for those post, some of my friends and bro use my phone to make comments on the forum including some of my colleagues so u can kill urself with hate.

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
See I don't need any shit to proove to you, as for those post, some of my friends and bro use my phone to make comments on the forum including some of my colleagues so u can kill urself with hate.

Cyberweapon engineer with Nigerian Airforce..

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2012/09/charles-awurum-and-victor-osuagwu.jpg[/img]

Shun Sir

grin

10 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ugo4u: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Cyberweapon engineer with Nigerian Airforce..

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2012/09/charles-awurum-and-victor-osuagwu.jpg[/img]

Shun Sir

grin
!!Ajwaya
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by usba: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2014
grin grin shei! Shei!! Delisgodouo!! Those lies, op and his boyfriend are sharing of bornu would answer! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by idu1(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2014
ugo4u:
Repent! U r shamless

2 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by dBard: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa: The OP is a foolish lying deeper-life member. I'm sure Kumiyi will be ashamed that a liar like you is his member.

Well God loves sinners so repent before it is too late.

Oct 01, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1461188/what-did-study-where-working/1#18500243

Oct 25, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1407543/bitter-experience-living-landlords/2#19089543

Dec 31, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1574724/nairalander-board-nns#20571038

Jan 01, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1576993/sos-4rm-heartbroken-nairalander#20612321

Rep Your Church

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1820410/rep-church/7#24827777

grin grin grin
Bro..d CIA ain't got nothing on u.
U bad gan..
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
idu1: Repent! U r shamless

To think that this is a member of the reverted Deeperlife Church makes the who thing even more shameful.

Nwagkwe will be cringing wherever he is right now..

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by VocalWalls: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2014
I just hope 13volts is still alive
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by ofala(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2014
All these small boys who are good in dreaming and have free small mb to rant poos online should be ignored because something tells me that people like this boy believe that life is a kind of Fantasy Island! Too far from reality.

.By the way....does any Soldier need to come to social media to explain why they act or otherwise? What is the job of the PRO? If PRO says nothing about it, it simply means the info isn't for public consumption...

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2014
ofala: All these small boys who are good in dreaming and have free small mb to rant poos online should be ignored because something tells me that people like this boy believe that life is a kind of Fantasy Island! Too far from reality.

grin
Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by dgitrader(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
the most useless thread ever opened on politics section . From a pathological lair and Shameless op, sincere9girian u fall my hand too. Take a humble pie and admit u were misled.

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by knotty(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2014
UgO4U
You ought to have remained dead mute.
That tame and lame retort killed you.
Gallant liar.

3 Likes

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2014
knotty: UgO4U
You ought to have remained dead mute.
That tame and lame retort killed you.
Gallant liar.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by 9icelag: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=ugo4u]Last week it was a huge shock to Nigerians and the international community on the invasion and sacking of Damboa community by Bokoharam fighters, the questions many are asking are
1)Where was the military during the onslaught
2)Why was the community open to attack putting into cognisance past massacre on the same people
3)Why wasn't there any response during the attack, and many more pertinent questions that lingers in the mind of well meaning Nigerians.
Am gonna tell u guyz what transpired as an insider because many people really don't appreciate the work of the military and underestimate the capabilities of the armed forces due to share ignorance and mayb because we don't blow our trumpets.
B4 d Damboa attack last week many gallant men, I mean commandos and patriots that are battle proven by UN missions in Liberia, sierra leone, Sudan etc even in somalia where the American marines literally ran away the nigerian army proved otherwise and restored sanity to those nations the records are there, so what really happened in Damboa? Soldiers guarding the community where frequently sabotaged by the so called citizens of Nigeria and in some instances they hid weapons for insurgents to kill soldiers many many men died and many others were left handicapped go to 44 reference hospital kaduna and see for urself the sacrifices of this young men... The army authoritis got angry and left the village since they were the primary cause of death to the troops after several months of whining and dinning with the devil things got sour btw the villagers and insurgents and as Karma wud have it Bokoharam wiped the whole village, the army got wind of the information, in fact the troops 4rm 7th battalion responsible for Damboa where armed with Tarvo 21 with about 2000 rounds of live ammunition per man with avalanche of RPGs that wud flattened an area the size of lagos in 15min, morale was very high but they wanted to teach the villagers a good lesson, which unfortunately most of them where wiped off. So friends pls stop the unnecessary ambush on the military support them anyway u could, if u feel they are cowards kindly enlist and show them how it is supposed to be done.........#21 gun salute to the fallen heroes, may there rugged soul rest in perfect peace.. Aye Aye

You are just a shameless liar. Cadets from the prestigious Academy will never post trash like this on a social site . Get a life and stop impersonating less I forget if you are in Aca as you claimed how come you are always idle?

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by Paretomaster(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: I have just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this rubbish .
What kind of army was that?
The villagers were hiding weapons for the terrorist and the terrorist collected their weapons from the villagers,simply walked to the gates of the military base and started shooting while their jet bombers attacked the army.
So the military decided to teach the villagers a lesson by not shooting back and they called a taxi to take them to maiduguri.thereafter ,The terrorist decided to kill the villager who were hiding their weapons on their behalf .

The owners of nairaland need to build a rubbish section for posts like these.
Is it not the same ragtag terrorist group we see on YouTube ,armed with only RPG's ,AK 47 and a few truck mounted guns that you are talking about vs an indiscipline Nigeria army who cannot do simple thing like fortifying their bases ,putting eyes on every approach to their bases ,watch towers , anticipating the likely direction of attack and preparing towards such eventuality.

There are no takers for this nonsense.
The only reason why the sore is festering is because the army is corrupt and badly commanded.right from the commander in chief downwards.from the recruitment process to postings.

Every other reason is secondary.
Are we not talking about the same Nigerian army of the 1990s from which emerged a platoon of courageous soldiers who single handedly held Somali terrorist while the European soldiers (French,Italian and Belgians) ran away .

By the way,
Write me a letter when they get to Sambisa .

U just took d word out of ma mouth, there are always saboteurs and informants in every war, so dat is not an excuse for d Nigerian army to desert their duty post, d OP said d military have weapon dat would plattened a place d size of Lagos, and yet dey couldn't use it in Sambisa even before d adoption of d Chibok girls?

Dis is not D nig Army I twice enlisted to join, I don't doubt d gallantry of d soldier boys, but d saboteurs are within d rank and file of d Army and their Ogas in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Insider Story Of Damboa Invasion by lakpalakpa: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Paretomaster:

U just took d word out of ma mouth, there are always saboteurs and informants in every war, so dat is not an excuse for d Nigerian army to desert their duty post, d OP said d military have weapon dat would plattened a place d size of Lagos, and yet dey couldn't use it in Sambisa even before d adoption of d Chibok girls?

Dis is not D nig Army I twice enlisted to join, I don't doubt d gallantry of d soldier boys, but d saboteurs are within d rank and file of d Army and their Ogas in Abuja.

Well said...

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: BUHARI'S Popularity/Integrity On A Sharp Decline NationWide / Girl Gets Raped Second Time After Police Use Her To Try To Catch Her Rapist / Jonathan: A Phone Call Now Turning Awry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.