Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? (2612 Views)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well the issue is that i sometimes feel my heart cravin for someone. I don't know her, never met her, but my heart keep lookin and callin for her, like your heart knows who its lookin for vividly while you don't even have an idea who or where the person may be. Has anybody ever felt this way too? Pls i need some serious contribution.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ur heart was actually reaching out to ur spirit wife, lols.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
oluswaggz: Ur heart was actually reaching out to ur spirit wife, lols.
lols, Mogbe, i reject it in Jesus' name. U r wicked dude. But u got me crackin though.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
bros
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by pussyeater(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tobi... U better face ur book
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Sijo01(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
In that case, follow your heart
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by gegeski: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls u hv to lock urslf indoor, cus wht u r xperiencing in ur hrt is Ebola virus killer desease.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Lordabas: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014

Na So Craze dey Start.

Bro, what you need is not serious contribution but serious deliverance

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
nope....neva felt dat b4...
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Na wa o, see serious castin. Anyways thanks i jus remembered it so i said lemme share d experience, maybe its idleness sha.
@temigrace, how r u doing and hope u ladies have reached an agreement for d day to stage ur protest?
@pussy eater, thanks and how ur side
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by sexylogan(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2014
toby2: Well the issue is that i sometimes feel my heart cravin for someone. I don't know her, never met her, but my heart keep lookin and callin for her, like your heart knows who its lookin for vividly while you don't even have an idea who or where the person may be. Has anybody ever felt this way too? Pls i need some serious contribution.

Stop smoking igbo angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by olumaxi(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2014
U only needed to start lookin for job vacancies on dat section of nairaland...my 2kobo
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2014
toby2: Well the issue is that i sometimes feel my heart cravin for someone. I don't know her, never met her, but my heart keep lookin and callin for her, like your heart knows who its lookin for vividly while you don't even have an idea who or where the person may be. Has anybody ever felt this way too? Pls i need some serious contribution.

You are not weird...I have felt this before. Its like this feeling of love that is to come. Sometimes when I feel like this I just instantly feel so happy and hopeful that I know that Ill meet this person. For me its not a specific person but a feeling that is to come...Its like Im waiting in love if that makes sense. The only problem is that its dangerous because sometimes you meet someone hoping its the person your heart is seeking and immediately fall in love with the idea of them that you created before you met this person... I hope Im making sense .

For me personally its a feeling of hope of what is waiting for you...but my problem is how to cross off people that arent this person that your heart is craving. I find it very difficult to tell undecided

7 Likes

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2014
i understand you. I have felt it before. The causes- You are lonely. And you are not really outgoing, and you imagin things alot, right?
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2014
missberrypop5: i understand you. I have felt it before. The causes- You are lonely. And you are not really outgoing, and you imagin things alot, right?

i.e Delusional ...do you really think its loneliness? I feel like its a message within...of your deep desires
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Kinkybraids:

i.e Delusional ...do you really think its loneliness? I feel like its a message within...of your deep desires
yeah, one of it's causes. Once you're with someone, or in a relationship it disappears, because you saw something in this person you're dating that is similar to what you crave for, the imagination stops, you act more lively etc. Loneliness can cause such. But you are right too, it can be message from within, and also a picture of your ideal partner or lover.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You are not weird...I have felt this before. Its like this feeling of love that is to come. Sometimes when I feel like this I just instantly feel so happy and hopeful that I know that Ill meet this person. For me its not a specific person but a feeling that is to come...Its like Im waiting in love if that makes sense. The only problem is that its dangerous because sometimes you meet someone hoping its the person your heart is seeking and immediately fall in love with the idea of them that you created before you met this person... I hope Im making sense .

For me personally its a feeling of hope of what is waiting for you...but my problem is how to cross off people that arent this person that your heart is craving. I find it very difficult to tell undecided

holy potatoes! Its like u explained it the exact way. I v been havin this feelin for a long time, well thank God am nt alone. Wow usually couldnt tell anybody at first. And d issue is dat i can't even date randomly or jus anyhow. Sincerly speakin, i v only dated twice, online longe dist relationships, though i felt good bt the doubts soon set in. Well i couldn't explain beta dan u already did.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
And there r guys thinkin its too much weed! Although sometimes i think its wen am lonely, sometimes its like waitin for someone. Smetime i go tru my day thinkin i would find the person, its like wen u go to the market wit expectation of wat u really wanna go purchase.
@missberrypop5 i think u r partly right. But i think loneliness is not solely responsible for it. I think it jus happens

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kinkybraids:

one zillion likes
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
i feel you are probably yearning for someone whom you are yet to know or meet....hmmm,it is well anyway.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by davidif: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kinkybraids:

For me personally its a feeling of hope of what is waiting for you...but my problem is how to cross off people that arent this person that your heart is craving. I find it very difficult to tell
undecided

This means that you really have to pray haaaaaaaard for discenment so that you make the right decisions. Its very critical.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yemlizzy: i feel you are probably yearning for someone whom you are yet to know or meet....hmmm,it is well anyway.
sista, wat's d meanin of d HMMMM, will like to know more pls(no sarcasm involved pls)
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by coache(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
coache:
Hello kinkybraids please I'll love to hav a chat with you on a private platform.....you can mail a contact to me on majesticausten@yahoo.com......thanks I'll be expecting ur reply.....enjoy the rest of ur day.

I'll try email you this weekend but Im not making any promises undecided , to make sure I dont forget, please pm me and I promise not to dismiss it.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by coache(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I'll try email you this weekend but Im not making any promises undecided , to make sure I dont forget, please pm me and I promise not to dismiss it.
Alright then.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by kkash: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Rili wnt 1 of those shit u smoking dear
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2014
kkash:
Rili wnt 1 of those shit u smoking dear

Yeah sure, Ill pass it to you when I'm done...its called being an optimist, you should get some of your own angry
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Yeah sure, Ill pass it to you when I'm done...its called being an optimist, you should get some of your own angry

Perfect Answer.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:

One million likes.... Gosh!!..I can relate.
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by wilsonayo: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2014
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08121955678 or 08147634888
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by toby2(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

One million likes.... Gosh!!..I can relate.
You mean u also felt that way?
But wait o, why is it that only ladies attest to this, am not a lady o

1 Like

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
toby2:
You mean u also felt that way?
But wait o, why is it that only ladies attest to this, am not a lady o

Yes I have, and still do.......Maybe its cos you're dealing with guys with the black man mentality; Admitting such, makes them feel perhaps too feminine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / Trouble In Double Dating / exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.