Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I love you all !!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I love you all !!!! (2706 Views)

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** / Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2006
I just want to use this very special moment to thank all my friends on Nairaland especially those I met here. These great people are;
                Sam C, you have been a great friend of mine.You are one caring, loving and unselfish human. I thank you for being there for me and my big bros. I really appreciate that. May this day being your 27th birthday and all the days of your life be filled with God's choicest blessings I thank you for being my friend.  I love you.

Edatika, you were the first person I met on Nairaland and you will always be my friend. I enjoy talking with you and I thank you so much for being my friend. I love you.

Diddy, I really don't know what to say to you now but I love you and thanx for being my friend.
Though you piss me off alot but I do care about you. I love you.

To[b] eve[/b], you are the best. There was a time so many people were fighting you and the way you took things really got me attracted to you. You really are a little angel. I tried you about two times but you passed very well and since then I have ever loved you. Though we have not chatted b/4 but you are really a dear. I thank you for being on Nairaland.

To seun, I thank you for making it possible for me to have met this great people in my life. I thank you so much and I love you.

To all the haters on Nairaland especially all of you that fight me. I thank you so much for helping me. It is because of your hatred that I love and cherish my friends the more. I love you all.

To  those that feel that I have hurt them in anyway or have insulted them in anyway, I am sorry and I love you all.
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 3:10am On Jul 20, 2006
To those that I have chatted with once, twice etc, I love you all. And also those I am yet to meet, I love you all too.
Re: I love you all !!!! by Txlonghorn(m): 3:14am On Jul 20, 2006
My sister even though we don't know each other well, much love to my Enugu sister. kiss wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by 2fine4u(f): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2006
I love you edygirl cheesy
nice pic you got on your profile smiley
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2006
@TX and 2fine, I love you.
Re: I love you all !!!! by Txlonghorn(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2006
My dear I love you too. Na wa for all this love for NL wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by diddy4(m): 3:37am On Jul 20, 2006
kiss kiss kiss u still a pain though. wink wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by eveseh(f): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2006
love u too
Re: I love you all !!!! by naijadiva2(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2006
kiss kiss kissluv ya 2 babes kiss kiss kiss
Re: I love you all !!!! by aloib(f): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2006
hmm them no mention my name

all dse love maybe na good thn

edy gurl LOVE U TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, who knows pesin fit gain somethn from it, hahaha
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
Love you more. Thanx. smiley
Re: I love you all !!!! by lauryn(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2006
is it just my eyez, or Lauryn's name is not on that list? Its my birthday today and this is what i get??, interesting.
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2006
Love you babe and happy birthday. wink kiss
Re: I love you all !!!! by lauryn(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2006
hmph, thanx grin
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
You're welcome hun, enjoy ur birthday.
Re: I love you all !!!! by edatika(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2006
Edygirl, this thread is gotten me emotional,
thank you soo much
i'm flattered,
i really appreciate this,
u are a wonderful lady
"He" is such a lucky guy
u just made me like u the more

thank u,
me sef love u o
well well sef grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2006
So glad you like it. Thanx. Have a nice day at work.
Re: I love you all !!!! by diddy4(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2006
i seriously don't like all this emotional stuff. i aint good with it but let me try shaa. ok mami, you are all good and stuff. one of those u can chat with and get mad but at the end of the conversation everyone is happy which proves that u are natural and down to earth. i got love for you and all and i stil can't wait to eat your nkwobi. yummmmyyyyyyyy
Re: I love you all !!!! by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2006
we love ya too kiss kiss
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy eehh, let me get you. grin
Re: I love you all !!!! by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2006
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2006
mukina that was too much. you wan kill me for love? girl I love you too. wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by mukina2: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2006
ah ar wan kill you ooooo shocked shocked shocked
it simply i love you kiss kiss kiss more
Re: I love you all !!!! by diddy4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2006
@edygirl

wetin i do? na nkwobi i wan eat jare. where the thing dey sef? grin grin grin
Re: I love you all !!!! by jayvinnie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
l love you all too
Re: I love you all !!!! by Nutter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2006
Obi m! Such an outpouring of emotion! I’ve got to find out what I did to precipitate such an honourable mention – so I can do it (them) again! grin

I love you too my dear. There are no airs about you and that’s always ‘healthy’. I really cannot stand pretentious people so it’s refreshing to chat with someone who is, quite literally, real. Just keep being your kind, warm, funny self and anyone who gets close will only feel love for you.

Why didn’t you mention mochafella as well? Granted, he is a bit of a nut – but we love nutters, don’t we? cheesy

kiss kiss kiss MUUUAAAHHH my love. You make me a better man.
Re: I love you all !!!! by mukina2: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2006
i love you too jayvinne kiss kiss kiss
Re: I love you all !!!! by edygirl(f): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2006
Sweety, I really didn't mention his name cuz it escaped my memory but he is included too cos I remember I said I love you to all that I have chatted with and he is there. I love you nutter, you know I do.
Re: I love you all !!!! by Nutter(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2006
Ok dear. Just don't love him too much though angry grin. I love you too dear - keep being you.
Re: I love you all !!!! by diddy4(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
im still looking for the girl that hates me in this forum cuzz all the african queens i know love me.

yes ooo, its ture, my head is swelling. it aint easy to be loved by everyone. aint that sweet? yes i know its sweet so dont tell me. wink
Re: I love you all !!!! by Bhola(f): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2006
Awwww, edygirl, wow, so much love around. I really appreciate that and I wish you all the best in life. There is enough room on top for all to shine. You are definitely a shining star. Keep doing what you do and the Lord is ur strength.
Re: I love you all !!!! by DaHitler(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2006
Girl, quit playing. You better edit your original post and put my name at the top of that list. To think, afterall I have done for you. . . . shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Search For Nigeria Military Defence Academy Military Short Service Form / Which Country Can The Most Beautiful Women Be Found? / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.