Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr (88032 Views)

The Moon Has Been Sighted In Saudi Arabia And Some Other Countries / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah / The Moon Has Been Sighted Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by best4momoh(m): 3:57am On Jul 27, 2014
We give thanks to Almighty Allah for making us witness this year Ramadah.may him give us good health to witness more of Ramadan. Amen.happy Eld Fil tril to All Muslim ummah

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Adebayolove(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2014
I wish everyday was Ramadan, so sad the month is over.

Eid-el-Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy Eid I'll fitri to my Muslims friends...there are no bad religion , what we have is bad people....GOD bless our Nation !

7 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by BetaThings: 4:01am On Jul 27, 2014
mobuch:
Abeg let them sight it, all these their noisy night vigil done tire person. Mtschew
and your INNOVATED nightly HOUSE fellowship do not disturb people?
intolerance!

12 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by jammani(m): 4:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahahahah. Some people don carry-over ramadan o0, esp in Ilorin. Even the Emir would have to complete his own the second day of salah. #iLoveISLAM. Religion of justice and equality. #Happy eid-il-Fitr

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by naffysa(f): 4:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdulilahi
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Hameenat94(f): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Taqaballahu minna wa minkum
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by kudsweet(f): 4:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdullilahi
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by xage(m): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdullila barka de sallah
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Ballotelle(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2014
barackodam: Alhamdulilah.

BTW, those DT started on Sunday nko??.??.??
two wrongs dnt mak a right. sinc fasting comences and ends wit d sightin of moon,let whoever whose fastin is 28 stil break and mak up for it latter.God knwz best.may ds controversy com to an end smdy soon

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by newguy1(m): 4:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy eid-fitr, may we all our ibada be accepted by ALLAH
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by ennyhollar1(f): 4:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdulillah
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by dont8(m): 4:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy to be a muslim, this shall not be the last Ramadan for you and I insha Allah. Eid-el-Mubarak everyone.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by tobey2ng(m): 4:19am On Jul 27, 2014
barackodam: Alhamdulilah.

BTW, those DT started on Sunday nko??.??.??
Break ur fast anytym u heard d moon has bin sighted den u pay back ur fast afta sallah.Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by barackodam: 4:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Ballotelle:
two wrongs dnt mak a right. sinc fasting comences and ends wit d sightin of moon,let whoever whose fastin is 28 stil break and mak up for it latter.God knwz best.may ds controversy com to an end smdy soon

Sure, exactly Wat the prophet said

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by usmanbabau(m): 4:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Taqabal mini waminkum
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Rilwayne001: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhadulilah...let the confirmation keep comin in please
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Bwaal(m): 4:25am On Jul 27, 2014
the problem nw is our people in the south/west wunt stop fasting

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Kalvan: 4:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Comedy.
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by chiefololade: 4:26am On Jul 27, 2014
dont8: Happy to be a muslim, this shall not be the last Ramadan for you and I insha Allah. Eid-el-Mubarak everyone.
Amin
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by babs01(m): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdullah

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by drumstick: 4:27am On Jul 27, 2014
All i know is that i heard in a tafsir (sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam) that ibadaat like fasting, Eid e.t.c are ibadaat Jam'eeya(or a collective ibaddaat), not the activity of only one or few individuals but rather the activity of the whole community. Thus he said, if the majority people of a particular place agrees that ramadan or eid is at sight and should be observed the next day, then you must observe with them even if you don't agree with the date. He gave example like you went to a place and found that the people there started fasting a day before you then they only fasted for 29 days and claimed to see the new moon, but you only did 28 days, in that case you must follow their greater concensus and celebrate eid with them, then later pay off the one you missed.
Or you went to a place and found that people there fasted for 29 days while you had fasted for 30 days. They did not see a new moon so they decided to complete the 30 day, but if you join them it means you fasted 31 days which is incorret, in that case, while they are fasting the 30th day, you hide in your room or where no one will see you and eat your food to your satisfaction (to avoid fasting for 31 days). The reason for the hiding to so people don't go spreading misleading information that so and so is bad he doesn't fast e.t.c
therefore to my muslim brothers. Since they said the sultan made the announcement of moon sighting and that majority of nigerians will very likely celebrate eid tommorow sunday, lets also join and perform and celebrate eid tomorrow. Lets not be the outcast who always do things alone that are meant to be done by the whole community. Islam likes and encourages coming together of the ummah in doing things and in unity, not seperation and sects and disunity. We all know something is wrong somewhere with sighting of new month for ramadan and eid always in Nigeria. But the solution is not to take unilateral decisions you alone, but to encourage accuracy and carefulness by the religious authorities involved. Allah knows best. JazakaAllahu Khairan. Eid Mubarak to all

11 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by HARDUBUY(m): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdullilah....All praise and adorations are due to ALLAH Almighty...The creator of heavens and earth that begets not, neither was he begotten....I pray He makes us live by the teaches obtained from the Quran and Ramadan...May He grant us Peace, Blessing and our heart desires as we forge ahead in all endeavors.
Thanks to Nairaland, No thanks to PHCN...Am just knowing that the moon has been sited....May we live to see many more Ramadan!
EID-MUBARAK!!!

1 Like

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by eluquenson(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdullilahi.
Barka de sallah to all my Muslim brothers & sisters.
Pls, share with us the location where eid will be observed in different locations. May Allah accept our fasting as an act of ibadah.
Taqabal mino waminkum
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by glasmirow(m): 4:31am On Jul 27, 2014
ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMIN smiley smiley grin cool
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2014
I didn't know the moon was missing
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by RAO1(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Bwaal: the problem nw is our people in the south/west wunt stop fasting
I'm presently in Kogi.... all my people in the southwest fasted on sat n ll end it today
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Adeniyi077: Congratulations to all the true 'muslims' in the world!
I pray the blood-sucking children of bitches don't spoil the day with their bombing things.
Love from a christian brother.
amin ooo. tnks bro.
Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by espn(m): 4:37am On Jul 27, 2014
AlBaqir: The new moon (crescent) of shawwal, 1435AH shall be born by 2.38Pm local time tomorrow 27/07/2014 hence its sighting is impossible tonight (26/07/2014) anywhere world over even with optical aid.

it baffles me when ppl fink lik dis..I dnt want to use d F words my dear bro..r u God..so u teln me science is so perfect dat u r sure d moon will b sighted by 2:38 pm on 27/07/14..dats insanity!ppl lik u end up becoming extreminist nd waste innocenct soul due to ur naiveity and stupidity..u end up misleading multitudes of ppl..smh!

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr by Akin89(m): 4:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Alhamdulilahi robil alaamin.....Barka da sallah to all muslim umma all over the world.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Virginity In Islam / Jinn Stories / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.