Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) (1276 Views)

The AWESOMENESS Of GOD / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / For Years, Deaf Boys Tried To Tell Of Priest’s Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2014
This testimony is not about me though, but about a Man.

There was a message to him from God via a lady that policemen will arrest and handcuff him in his office, but he shouldn't be dismayed since all will be unto the glory of God.

He is a man that is very discipline, meticulous, and diligent with his duty.

He is not a shoddy man, neither is he corrupt. A man that has been threatened by a Senator for not compromising!

He has represented his Company in India, China, Iran, U.S.A., Benin Republic, Turkey and among others.

He has studied, and still studying to show himself approve. He has never been put to shame in all his dealings. There is always a way out with any technical problem. He always associate every success to the help of God. "It was God that did it" is always the response to "Oga, how u take do am".

He puts God first in everything he does. "I do my job like I work for God"

As he is being envied by many, so also is he being admired and captured as a role model by many (both senior and junior) in the Company.

He found it ridiculous and unbelievable that some persons will come and arrest him. Even in his office for that matter.

"Arrest me for what?" He thought, and casually waved it off.

Little did he know that there was an ongoing coup against him within the organization. A very deep and wrecking SET UP!

He has 100% forgotten the message of about a year ago.

Eventually, Policemen from ICPC came to arrest and handcuff him in his office as long-time-ago depicted.

Until he was reminded again by the lady after some days, he still hasn't recalled the message.

Here were the plans for him and his household as revealed by God;

1. To RENDER USELESS the NAME he has built via integrity over the years.

2. To render him PROPERTYLESS (We are talking about ICPC here)

3. To make him beg for food

4. To make him have jail experience.

To cut the long short, he was still in this messy state when the Company was undergoing transition, but God did these for him;

1. Though he couldn't access the money since ICPC blocked all the accounts, his GRATUITY was FULLY paid.

2. He was among those RE-ENGAGED (contract employment) for 6 months after the whole drama of paying-off and laying-off.

3. He was fully employed after the 6 months.

4. Above all, he never knew that the new Boss has been duly and fully informed of his case.

5. Weeks ago, his son was employed in that same Company. The son was even given the grace to choose what state he would prefer...hmmmmm!

6. He was oppointed by this same Boss to act as the ED (Tech).

He is being applauded and commended by the Boss and Colleagues for jobs well done.

Many things I can't say about this man.

He went through a lot of trauma. Believe me, it wasn't funny at all.

Many words of prophecy have been coming forth, among which his enemies will come to beg him for food.....U can guess!

I learnt from the grapevine that the witches have been asking how my mother was able to deliver safely without any complication.....THUNDER GO FIRE THEM!

The delivery was about a decade ago.

Only a FOOL will say there is no God.

WHO DID THESE? JESUS.....AHN AHN!

Remember, to every word, there must be an opposite.

Right and Wrong.
Good and Bad.
God and Devil.
Miracle and Coincidence.

Which is yours......no sitting on the fence!

Share your testimony to the Glory of God, and unto the shame of the devil.

It is Testimony Time people!

We need to tell these people about I AM THAT I AM......JEHOVAH.......He that would disgrace the bucket by fetching water with the basket.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2014
I Dey Come
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Busybody2(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2014
ayobase:

Only a FOOL will say there is no God.

WHO DID THESE? JESUS.....AHN AHN!

Remember, to every word, there must be an opposite.

Right and Wrong.
Good and Bad.
God and Devil.
Miracle and Coincidence.

Which is yours......no sitting on the fence!

Share your testimony to the Glory of God, and unto the shame of the devil.

It is Testimony Time people!

We need to tell these people about I AM THAT I AM......JEHOVAH.......He that would disgrace the bucket by fetching water with the basket.

Hmmm, I know the delirious joyous feeling...it is all thanks to my monday to sunday Deeper life by day/witch by night Mother in law, apapandodo, that I came to know about the redeeming love of God and Christ and the gospel and heaven...She'd already dabbled in some covenant that her son would never marry or born, then decided to send me and my sons back to our maker, unbeknown to me...

The fact that I don't believe such so didn't believe nor take the news serious for a year made her think she was god/untouchable...when it eventually sunk in, I told her "look here Ma'am, i hear you are doing such and such, everyone has the right to practise whatever lifestyle choice floats their boats, i forgive you and thank you cos if not for your evil atrocities towards me and my children i would not know God, so i forgive you, but kindly don't bring your wares near me and my children again, thank you Ma..."People were telling me "you with this your oyinbo mentality, at first you refused to believe they exist, "one don't fight spiritual battles physically, i told them i wasn't fighting her and had forgiven her, otherwise i would have revenged too...My Mum was pissing herself and crying "ara adugbo egbami, omo mi nba aje ja, Daddy talk to your daughter nau..."and i was like "Mum i ain't fighting no one, what are you scared of, her master the devil is already under our feet...Jesus Christ has already made a show of every principalities and power...so at the mention of the powerful name of Jesus Christ, every knee has to bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord...

If not for this situation, na hellfire sure pass for me...cos I wasn't a Christian, I used to attend Church once every two years, used to mock Christians for being dour doormats, etc. So Christ and His crucification is my testimony. God loves me...

###
I need no other argument
I need no other plea
It is enough that Jesus died
And that He died for me

Ccc semitunde, queensmith, pataki
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Busybody2:

###
I need no other argument
I need no other plea
And that He died for me

that is the core testimony.

u r indeed a rugged person.

I like ur style.

ur mum has reasons to be scared.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by vickyO(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Busybody2:

Hmmm, I know the delirious joyous feeling. it eventually sunk in, I told her "look here Ma'am, i hear you are doing such and such, everyone has the right to practise whatever lifestyle choice floats their boats, i forgive you and thank you cos if not for your evil atrocities towards me and my children i would not know God, so i forgive you, but kindly don't bring your wares near me and my children again, thank you Ma..."People were telling me "you with this your oyinbo mentality, at first you refused to believe they exist, "one don't fight spiritual battles physically, i told them i wasn't fighting her and had forgiven her, otherwise i would have revenged too...My Mum was pissing herself and crying "ara adugbo egbami, omo mi nba aje ja, Daddy talk to your daughter nau..."and i was like "Mum i ain't fighting no one, what are you scared of, her master the devil is already under our feet.

###
I need no other argument
I need no other plea
And that He died for me

Wow.... I love all you wrote... You're fearless. And I'm glad you realized the Truth - Christ.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by greatnma: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
JESUS the real friend i love Him so much
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Busybody2(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
ayobase:

that is the core testimony.

u r indeed a rugged person.

I like ur style.

ur mum has reasons to be scared.

Its all been by the grace of God. Hmmm, maybe my Mum is scared because she is not a Christian. One Bible verse I used to hear over and over again before committing to God was "i have not given you a spirit of fear, but of sound mind" and another one about "...what can mere mortal do to me"...so this strengthened me and kept me grounded.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Busybody2(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
vickyO:

Wow.... I love all you wrote... You're fearless. And I'm glad you realized the Truth - Christ.

Thanks so much for this, and all thanks to God...there is indeed power in the name of Jesus Christ the son of God and at the mention of that name, every knee bows and tongue confess that He is Lord.

I find it weird though that people don't understand when I tell them I have forgiven her...they tell me to rebuke and cast and bind, but I tell them if not for her evil manipulations and stuff, I would not have known about the truth - Jesus Christ like you said. Her act opened my eyes to Christianity and God's love for mankind because I was in the world and used to look in at Christianity from the outside and didn't understand it at all, and it would have been "after death, judgement, for me" shocked I'd rather she went to Church to give her life to Christ and be delivered as there is no sin God cannot forgive and He also wants every soul saved...but its like I am on my own with that line of thinking...and some peeps even tease me that I am being empathetic because she hasn't shown me enough pepper cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Busybody2:

Its all been by the grace of God. Hmmm, maybe my Mum is scared because she is not a Christian. One Bible verse I used to hear over and over again before committing to God was "i have not given you a spirit of fear, but of sound mind" and another one about "...what can mere mortal do to me"...so this strengthened me and kept me grounded.

the grace is always sufficient.

He has been keeping tab on before your MIL started tinkering.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2014
It was during Power Must Change Hand (PMCH) programme on the 2nd, August of 2014, an every first-saturday-of-the-month prayer meeting by Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministries. The pastor had to play back a recorded testimony to encourage us before we were connected live to Prayer City.

A woman reported and published a case of her 3yrs old kidnapped daughter. She went for prayers for the deliverance/release of her baby. it was already 3 daya or so. On the last night, she told God her daughter must be found.

before sleeping, she got a call from the police station to come check if the child recovered on a distant express road in the middle of the night is hers.......... the child is hers.

i never knew when a drop of tears dripped while watching the mother engulfed with joy as she testified.

it was God indeed.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Busybody2(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
ayobase:

the grace is always sufficient.

He has been keeping tab on before your MIL started tinkering.

Hmmm, the story of my life...there I was without a worry in the world, living life to the max...I would share all with you someday soon...cos now I understand why God had to step in. My MIL goes round in the spirit realm crying "mo tu eran ohun si'le" (my crime - we marry/born), whereas I didn't even know that God was already on the scene when I heeded that call, heck it was even God who orchestrated it all smiley

Hmmm, life...
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Busybody2(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2014
ayobase: It was during Power Must Change Hand (PMCH) programme on the 2nd, August of 2014, an every first-saturday-of-the-month prayer meeting by Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministries. The pastor had to play back a recorded testimony to encourage us before we were connected live to Prayer City.

A woman reported and published a case of her 3yrs old kidnapped daughter. She went for prayers for the deliverance/release of her baby. it was already 3 daya or so. On the last night, she told God her daughter must be found.

before sleeping, she got a call from the police station to come check if the child recovered on a distant express road in the middle of the night is hers.......... the child is hers.

i never knew when a drop of tears dripped while watching the mother engulfed with joy as she testified.

it was God indeed.

Miracle working God. Oba atofarati bi oke...

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Waking up this morning na testimony

D shyte I shyte this morning na testimony

D jollof rice and moi moi I ate this morning, na testimony

D oga at the top God dash me na testimony

Every blessed day for me, na testimony.

Oh my God of signs and wonders, i thank u....cus you said in everything we do we should give thanks. Ha baba to ju won lo I give you thanks! BAba chop am kiss
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo: Waking up this morning na testimony

D shyte I shyte this morning na testimony

D jollof rice and moi moi I ate this morning, na testimony

D oga at the top God dash me na testimony

Every blessed day for me, na testimony.

Oh my God of signs and wonders, i thank u....cus you said in everything we do we should give thanks. Ha baba to ju won lo I give you thanks! BAba chop am kiss

yaaaaaga Idowumama.

thanking Him for these ones will make Him do more.

the gift of life is a testimony.......life is the greatest asset one can invest with.

in everything, we should give thanks.

howz Oga at the top......hope he is efficiently and effectively topping it.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
ayobase:

yaaaaaga Idowumama.

thanking Him for these ones will make Him do more.

the gift of life is a testimony.......life is the greatest asset one can invest with.

in everything, we should give thanks.

howz Oga at the top......hope he is efficiently and effectively topping it.
On gbi yan ju...We thank God
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Saraha1(f): 2:50am On Aug 28, 2014
ayobase: It was during Power Must Change Hand (PMCH) programme on the 2nd, August of 2014, an every first-saturday-of-the-month prayer meeting by Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministries. The pastor had to play back a recorded testimony to encourage us before we were connected live to Prayer City.

it was God indeed.
You did not include the time they told her they found the child.
The child was seen around 2am by a truck driver.( To me I know it was an angel who came inform of angel)

For good one week I reflect on that woman testimonies and I always make sure I use it as a point of contact when praying.
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ayobase(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Saraha1:
You did not include the time they told her they found the child.
The child was seen around 2am by a truck driver.( To me I know it was an angel who came inform of angel)

For good one week I reflect on that woman testimonies and I always make sure I use it as a point of contact when praying.

u undoubtedly attended.

next one by the corner.

howz ur 79daya going?
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by inspiredm(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Freiburger(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
^^Say something nigga! angry
Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by Anas09: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can't be anything else but a christian, because, when I was 10yrs old, I witness a Miracle that even today many still doubt that its possible.
My kid sister had a very bad case of Missiles and the child died. The baby was less than a year old. For two days the child had stopped eating or sucking. So she died. Back then being born again was like a reproach. The whole family was Catholic, only one of my sisters was born again with the help of SU in school. There was a young man too who was BA. Those people are not like us today born agains, they were very serious. Just looking at them u'd know.
My sister was back in school, but that youngman came for a weekend and decided to come and greet my Mum. My sister had died before he entered the house. Just I and my Mum were in the house. When he came in, he saw the body lying lifeless on the floor and we were crying. This young man who was abt 25 then, knelt down, took up the body and started praying. That was when I heard speaking in tongues for the first time. By the time he stopped the child was alive. He was saoked with sweat. He toldmy Mum, feed her and my mum did, the child who won't eat for two days ate.
Today. She is a big, very bitiful young lady. As young as I was, that experience got stuck into my head. That occassioned my being born again today. So I know that there's God and I can't help but love him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time (A Thread To Tell Of The Awesomeness Of God) by ephi123(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
inspiredm:

Some people don't fear God sha. Another person's sweat and money, Kai, God is indeed merciful - Old Testament times would have been a different kettle of fish. Oga, pay back the car money you are owing the OP on the 59 page thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2398436/horrible-experience-inspired-autos
IT IS WICKEDNESS and there shall be NO peace for the wicked. You may have been doing it for others and getting away with it until the day you will do it for the wrong person and everything will start to work against you. Fear God, the Creator of the world and your own Maker and pay an innocent person his sweat back!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moon Has Been Sighted / 'sex Mountain' – Where Muslims Flock To In Search Of Wealth And Fortune / Testimony Of A Former Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.