Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (17748 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by gebest: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Yes Asari i knew u where mad b4 but i tot d madnes has gone i never kn is stil there, pls visit a psych.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by femmy2010(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
I hope GEJ is not taking this yeye Asari man serious.
He has a way of talking before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Imoy(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
As Dokubo get him own, naso El rufai get him own, so let's not throw stones here.
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Tyche(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
caesaraba:

And they wonder why Nairaland was hacked? The amount of hate promoted by this site will sure get it hacked again and again by patriots before the un-guarded comments by jobless riff raffs who swear extreme allegiance to various political groups, who are entirely unaware of their existence, finally spew out into the streets.

You are right.

Why is NL providing the platform for jobless riff raffs and minors to add fuel to the already inflamed polity.

Spits on NL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Militant leader, Dokubo-Asari, who is also the
leader of Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force,
NDPSF, yesterday, exploded, saying Buhari
masterminded the attack on himself.
He lashed out at the former head of state,
saying he plotted to kill many innocent Nigerians
in the explosion.
The former President of Ijaw Youth Council, IYC,
of the Niger Delta region, who spoke to
journalists in Abuja, said Buhari and his group
would fail in their conspiracy and desperation to
take over power from President Goodluck
Jonathan.
Claiming he knew the erstwhile Nigerian leader
so well, the former militant leader said Buhari
was not known to be driven in a bullet-proof car
prior to the incident, alleging that the use of an
armoured jeep in his motorcade started recently
which confirmed his stand.

I support this guy...I have been thinking of such Buhari has a lot of question to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Eyepencil: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Who doesn't know that Buhari is a bokoharam sponsor. Asari thank you for telling the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by LilPeezy(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Akbee:
can sumone remind Mynd dat the word terrorism is not synonymous with militancy.u just hate on dis dude mynd.
don't mind d idiot
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Imoy(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2014
babamadiba: Asari is just a big brainless fool. Bungalow brain, nothing upstairs undecided
But bros, if Asari stand for ur front now, u fit tell am all these tins u typed here?

Internet don give so many people power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by prophetone(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2014
OneNaira6: My only question of the attack is how the hell did a bomb miss his car yet it was able to take out 3 cars in front of him. If let's say an magically bomb e be, how come his car didn't have any impact from the explosion. Yes the bomb missed his car, or so we were told, but the car hit three cars in front of him and if anyone knew anything about explosions, the force associated to it can directly hit near by subject thus Buhari's car should have had more damage. Based on the pic, it showed his car was shot at but his windows were still in fact. That should have been shattered for a car that was very near an explosion. Na em be my only question

Those were shrapnel marks and not bullet holes.
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2014
johnugwu: Seriously any time i see buhari at d airport or occasions he is always very simple and in simple nice peugeot car but when i saw d bullet proof jeep i said hmm only God in heaven knows d trut. So i comment my reserve. Have a nice Sunday pals and happy sallah to my dear friends.
no be only peugeot car,na keke napep. Bros you can lie o!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Eyepencil: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2014
stanech: And the award for the most desperate politician who's willing to become the president at all cost goes to

Gen Mohammed Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin

THE HAT TRICK GENERAL

MENTION BUHARI AND NGIGE WILL APPEAR grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by efemena22(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2014
babamadiba: Asari is just a big brainless fool. Bungalow brain, nothing upstairs undecided
mumu, u wey get brain & u nor dey use am think then u be still fool. Buhari masterminded his own attack just to convince d public he's innocent. Many people died during d attack yet nothing happened to he#9ja film

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2014
yorke1: Asari has spoken the truth. Going by APC and Buhari desperation for power, he is capable of doing anything. This is just one of the various ways they intend to achieve their aim. GEJ till 2019
I know u are on GEJ's payroll so I dont expect to hear anything different from you. Even if you catch GEJ on top of your wife you will thank him and give him tissue paper to clean up instead of being angry.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by chinolization: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor in Hagues! Buhari has killed more people(women and children) through his armed organization (Boko Haram) than the civil war of 1966..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by prophetone(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2014
LilPeezy: Remember d mend did not kill d innocents lyk d way BH r killin nw innocent pple nw, so don't compare d mends nd BH as one.....

What are you saying? Have you forgotten the scores of innocent people, including a family that MEND killed in the Independence Day Bombing in Abuja?
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Eyepencil: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2014
berem: Oh yeah! We know he is the grand patron of Boko haram. Oya tell DSS to arrest him sharp sharp. grin undecided
NO NEED TO ARREST HIM, WE ARE HAPPY WITH HIS GOOD WORK. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2014
In the north we have Elrufai and in the south we have Asari Dokubo.

that means there are vacancies for more.
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Suarezilla(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Austindark: Militant leader, Dokubo-Asari, who is also the leader
of Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, NDPSF,
yesterday, exploded, saying Buhari masterminded
the attack on himself.

- Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/buhari-masterminded-convoy-bombing-dokubo-asari/#sthash.HIm2GUx0.dpuf
What do y'all think?Isn't d president hearing his rants?...He is MAYBE doing what he is being paid to do...sound d war bells of behalf of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Mynd44: Now Playing: Fela.......
"Basketmouth don start to leak again ooooo"

Can someone remind this terrorist his statements about the Chibok girls where he said "No girls are missing"?
thumbs down..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Lucasbalo(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
If this is the best GEJ can offer, shame on him and his clueless supporters. I hope Asari can organize his own attempted assassination . What a douchebag.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by yorke1: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
tosag: I know u are on GEJ's payroll so I dont expect to hear anything different from you. Even if you catch GEJ on top of your wife you will thank him instead of being angry.

Say whatever you want to say. The truth still stand. Buhari masterminded the bomb blast. I sure hope he is enjoying the attention which will not make him win come 2015. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by canalily(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
autumnflower: What i fail to umderstand is why is this guys given an significance especially by the nairaland team?
This is a terrorist, you might want to decieve yourself and say he fought to people but the fact still remains he terrorised nigeria. Making him and shekau same.
just imagine shekau is granted amnesty and 5 years from now he makes stupid statements which are soely personal opinion and it hits FP of nairaland every single time?
...canalily is one of the autumflower...pls lets grow together in this same flower garden...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by autumnflower(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Imoy:
How can u compare Asari dokubo who fought to get dividends of oil gotten from his state to Shekau who is killing innocent people for a reason nobody seems to understand?

Ur english though...
i believe you should be able to tell he difference between a typo and bad grammar. Using a 1st generation touchscreen to make these posts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Eyepencil: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Tyche:

You are right.

Why is NL providing the platform for jobless riff raffs and minors to add fuel to the already inflamed polity.

Spits on NL
IF E PAIN U TOO MUCH DEACTIVATE UR ACCOUNT tongue tongue

GOD BLESS U SEUN FOR NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Forwetinnah: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2014
lordhugo: Do we classify it as ATTEMTED SUICIDE? grin

Yelse na...i wish Buhari more "attempts". He might be lucky to finish the job next time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by victor08(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2014
[size=18pt]It's only in Nigeria that you have an illiterate talking and people take him serious.

Asari is a big fool that should be caged before his mouth puts him into trouble.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Suarezilla(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2014
yorke1:

Say whatever you want to say. The truth still stand. Buhari masterminded the bomb blast. I sure hope he is enjoying the attention which will not make him win come 2015. GEJ till 2019.
You r very wrong...Buhari has not won d hearts of Nigeria overnight...He hasn't even come close n as a matter of fact his life is not more precious than d poor man on d streets

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by canalily(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Suarezilla(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2014
victor08: [size=18pt]It's only in Nigeria that you have an illiterate talking and people take him serious.

Asari is a big fool that should be caged before his mouth puts him into trouble.[/size]
If a non-Nigerdelta wins,Asari will shut up n go back to d creeks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Eyepencil: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2014
efemena22: mumu, u wey get brain & u nor dey use am think then u be still fool. Buhari masterminded his own attack just to convince d public he's innocent. Many people died during d attack yet nothing happened to he#9ja film

GOD BLESS YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH

BUHARI IS A BOKO SPONSOR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari by Jakumo(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2014
canalily: ...buh Buhari is getting too old o o o

Yes that creature Buhari is WAY overdue to die and be deep-sixed. For too long now it has been wasting precious oxygen and space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Re-negotiation Of Mtn’s N780bn Fine / University Of Port-Harcourt Alumni Association Visit Jonathan / Bandits Abduct Scores In Ruwan Tofa, Zamfara Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.